Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Music
  4. Reply with a song lyric. I'll try to guess the artist or the song.

Reply with a song lyric. I'll try to guess the artist or the song.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Music
63 Posts 21 Posters 574 Views 20 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Shockrat Shockrat

    im a barbie girl, in the barbie wooooorrrllddd. life in plastic, its fantastic

    Noctis
    Noctis
    Noctis
    Be Yourself With All Your Might
    wrote last edited by
    #46

    @Shockrat I swear I hear this song already

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Shockrat Shockrat

      im a barbie girl, in the barbie wooooorrrllddd. life in plastic, its fantastic

      Dizzy-the-loser
      Dizzy-the-loser
      Dizzy-the-loser
      CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms
      wrote last edited by
      #47

      @Shockrat

      @Noctis

      come on barbie! lets go party! nuh uh uh! im a blonde emo girl in my fantasy world!

      Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Shockrat
        Shockrat
        Shockrat
        did the dew I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd soad SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff!
        wrote last edited by
        #48

        dress me up, make it toght, im your dolly

        Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • seal seal

          @sharky_bit3s literally everyone knows this song

          sharky_bit3s
          sharky_bit3s
          sharky_bit3s
          wrote last edited by
          #49

          @seal hush. That was a while ago

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • macncheese.
            macncheese.
            macncheese.
            Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
            wrote last edited by
            #50

            I am falling
            I am drowning
            Help me to breeaaathe

            chinese-panda.png

            live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

            UnpaidIntern foxzy 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • macncheese. macncheese.

              I am falling
              I am drowning
              Help me to breeaaathe

              UnpaidIntern
              UnpaidIntern
              UnpaidIntern
              Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
              wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
              #51

              @macncheese. damn are you okay

              /j

              macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Shockrat Shockrat

                @Luana.vasper song is bound for the floor band is local h

                Luana.vasper
                Luana.vasper
                Luana.vasper
                NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                wrote last edited by
                #52

                @Shockrat Wait... but my dad called them Bound for the Floor when I was little... Am I just stupid? He did only listen to the one song, though, so maybe I'm just stupid and I took it wrong.

                Local H does sound familiar. Perhaps I just mixed them up (well not perhaps, I did)

                Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Luana.vasper
                  Luana.vasper
                  Luana.vasper
                  NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                  wrote last edited by
                  #53

                  God I rlly regret this post, replying to all these on the switch is obnoxious

                  Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                  Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                  Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                  Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                  Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                    @macncheese. damn are you okay

                    /j

                    macncheese.
                    macncheese.
                    macncheese.
                    Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                    wrote last edited by
                    #54

                    @UnpaidIntern im under the water, plz help me

                    chinese-panda.png

                    live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                    UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • macncheese. macncheese.

                      @UnpaidIntern im under the water, plz help me

                      UnpaidIntern
                      UnpaidIntern
                      UnpaidIntern
                      Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                      wrote last edited by
                      #55

                      @macncheese. nah bro, i'm lowkey evil >:)

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Moutzaki
                        Moutzaki
                        Moutzaki
                        wrote last edited by
                        #56

                        Oh, I could throw you in the lake
                        Or feed you poisoned birthday cake
                        I won't deny I'm gonna miss you when you're gone
                        Oh, I could bury you alive
                        But you might crawl out with a knife
                        And kill me when I'm sleeping
                        That's why

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        2
                        • foxzy
                          foxzy
                          foxzy
                          ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ ANTI FURRY HATTERS LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel | Therian Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ DarkDeceptionFNF Murder Drones Fans Game Developer indie game fan Bring BDNS back!
                          wrote last edited by foxzy
                          #57

                          oh oh the misery. no one wants to be my enemy

                          Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • macncheese. macncheese.

                            I am falling
                            I am drowning
                            Help me to breeaaathe

                            foxzy
                            foxzy
                            foxzy
                            ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ ANTI FURRY HATTERS LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel | Therian Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ DarkDeceptionFNF Murder Drones Fans Game Developer indie game fan Bring BDNS back!
                            wrote last edited by
                            #58

                            @macncheese. i know this song ive heard it like 20ish times.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Rorschach
                              Rorschach
                              Rorschach
                              Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                              wrote last edited by
                              #59

                              secrets that I've held in my heart

                              The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                              Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Rorschach Rorschach

                                secrets that I've held in my heart

                                Luana.vasper
                                Luana.vasper
                                Luana.vasper
                                NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                                wrote last edited by
                                #60

                                @Rorschach I think you did this on purpose. It's "Wanna Be Yours" by The Arctic Monkeys

                                Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                                Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                                Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                                Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                                Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                                Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • foxzy foxzy

                                  oh oh the misery. no one wants to be my enemy

                                  Luana.vasper
                                  Luana.vasper
                                  Luana.vasper
                                  NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #61

                                  @foxzy Enemy by Imagine Dragons

                                  Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                                  Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                                  Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                                  Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                                  Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                                    @Rorschach I think you did this on purpose. It's "Wanna Be Yours" by The Arctic Monkeys

                                    Rorschach
                                    Rorschach
                                    Rorschach
                                    Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #62

                                    @Luana.vasper I dont know what your talking about, but yess arctic monkeyss

                                    The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Rorschach
                                      Rorschach
                                      Rorschach
                                      Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #63

                                      My whole situation made from clay and stone and now im telling everybodyyyy

                                      The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • 1
                                      • 2
                                      • 3
                                      • 4
                                      • Login

                                      • Don't have an account? Register

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Groups
                                      • Users
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular