Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Engagement
  4. I will upvote anybody that comments on this post

I will upvote anybody that comments on this post

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
27 Posts 6 Posters 28 Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SumRandomLoser
    SumRandomLoser
    SumRandomLoser
    ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
    wrote last edited by SumRandomLoser
    #3

    DON'T UPVOTE THIS, READ PLEASE!!
    You can only upvote 5 posts In a single thread, so Thats illogic, right?

    "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
    Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
    Call me loser
    My pfp is my self-object btw
    Unfunny guy
    Green = Online
    Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
    Red = Offline
    Grey = Hiatus

    Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

      DON'T UPVOTE THIS, READ PLEASE!!
      You can only upvote 5 posts In a single thread, so Thats illogic, right?

      Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home
      wrote last edited by
      #4

      @SumRandomLoser upvoted

      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Snail Mail
        Snail Mail
        Snail Mail
        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
        wrote last edited by
        #5

        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Boss x Boss is canon.

        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

        Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Snail Mail Snail Mail

          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Boss x Boss is canon.

          Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home
          wrote last edited by
          #6

          @Snail-Mail peak and upvoted

          HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆

          Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Gl1tch Gl1tch

            @Snail-Mail peak and upvoted

            Snail Mail
            Snail Mail
            Snail Mail
            News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
            wrote last edited by
            #7

            @Gl1tch
            Do you not realize that you're also the boss..?

            It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
            I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
            Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

            ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home
              wrote last edited by
              #8

              ….

              HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Gl1tch
                Gl1tch
                Gl1tch
                Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home
                wrote last edited by
                #9

                Aren’t you married/dating someone?

                HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆

                Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • _Flowery_
                  _Flowery_
                  _Flowery_
                  baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Flowery approved★ Talk to me . chat-perms
                  wrote last edited by
                  #10

                  AHHH

                  Sorry to keep you waiting!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                    Aren’t you married/dating someone?

                    Snail Mail
                    Snail Mail
                    Snail Mail
                    News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                    wrote last edited by
                    #11

                    @Gl1tch
                    This is a joke. I like the whole "Boss x Boss" dynamic my apologies.

                    It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                    I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                    Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Gl1tch
                      Gl1tch
                      Gl1tch
                      Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home
                      wrote last edited by
                      #12

                      Its fine

                      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • _Flowery_
                        _Flowery_
                        _Flowery_
                        baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Flowery approved★ Talk to me . chat-perms
                        wrote last edited by
                        #13

                        I ship... bye bye!

                        Sorry to keep you waiting!

                        Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • _Flowery_ _Flowery_

                          I ship... bye bye!

                          Gl1tch
                          Gl1tch
                          Gl1tch
                          Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home
                          wrote last edited by
                          #14

                          @_Flowery_ bro.

                          HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆

                          _Flowery_ 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Noctis
                            Noctis
                            Noctis
                            Be Yourself With All Your Might
                            wrote last edited by
                            #15

                            Don't ship your pants..

                            SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                              @_Flowery_ bro.

                              _Flowery_
                              _Flowery_
                              _Flowery_
                              baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Flowery approved★ Talk to me . chat-perms
                              wrote last edited by
                              #16

                              @Gl1tch

                              too-da-loo!

                              Sorry to keep you waiting!

                              Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • _Flowery_ _Flowery_

                                @Gl1tch

                                too-da-loo!

                                Gl1tch
                                Gl1tch
                                Gl1tch
                                Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home
                                wrote last edited by
                                #17

                                @_Flowery_ why are you shipping boss x boss? (Sorry if I got it wrong I just assume stuff)

                                HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆

                                _Flowery_ 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Noctis
                                  Noctis
                                  Noctis
                                  Be Yourself With All Your Might
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #18

                                  I hope this won't become the next big thing

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                                    @_Flowery_ why are you shipping boss x boss? (Sorry if I got it wrong I just assume stuff)

                                    _Flowery_
                                    _Flowery_
                                    _Flowery_
                                    baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Flowery approved★ Talk to me . chat-perms
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #19

                                    @Gl1tch
                                    I was just joking

                                    Sorry to keep you waiting!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Gl1tch
                                      Gl1tch
                                      Gl1tch
                                      Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #20

                                      Mhm sure

                                      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Noctis Noctis

                                        Don't ship your pants..

                                        SumRandomLoser
                                        SumRandomLoser
                                        SumRandomLoser
                                        ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                                        wrote last edited by SumRandomLoser
                                        #21

                                        please change the "p" into a "t"😄

                                        "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                                        Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                                        Call me loser
                                        My pfp is my self-object btw
                                        Unfunny guy
                                        Green = Online
                                        Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                                        Red = Offline
                                        Grey = Hiatus

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Citrussahh
                                          Citrussahh
                                          Citrussahh
                                          artist's.. we read fanfic lol Gay People Fry Guys!! ☆Vanillrussahh★ ppl tyler fw ★Vanilleyy Vertified★
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #22

                                          tants?

                                          I’m soo active

                                          SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular