Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Regular Blogs
  4. a very selfish post about myself

a very selfish post about myself

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Regular Blogs
6 Posts 5 Posters 78 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    I really like drink mix since it's an affordable sweet treat.

    if my status is yellow, as the name of it suggests, i'm likely afk and pinging me in DMs won't bring me back, I'm likely busy and even if I do pop in just a bit to check some of my notifs I won't be back for a bit.

    I enjoy fashion quite a bit.

    I sometimes will spend 1-3 hours writing and getting photos for topics on this forum, usually pretaining to fashion or art.

    I rarely block or turn off DMs from people, if you ever wanna DM me you can, I get a lot of DMs of people ether needing help with learning how to use browse DNS, venting, or asking for crisis support links. if you ever need anything like that, feel free to message me, even if I don't respond right away, my DMs are always open.

    I'm taken, i'm also 17. I'm not interested in Edating and despite me making it clear in my bio my age, I do still get some DMs from younger boys wanting me to date them. I am not interested and I hope you find a loving girlfriend at school or something lil bro, also, DMing random people asking them to date you is an easy way to get taken advantage of or worse so please stay smart and don't do that.

    my favorite users are:

    @weedaretheworld @w1ckedsticky1983 @st4tic @xenth @phantemxtx @thatguy @ladiesman217 and ofc Izzy lol (idk if they'd wanna be pinged for this) and I think there was one more but i'm forgetting.

    I make and sell jewelry for money irl at events and in stores.

    I don't steal and post other people's art, nor is it AI generated. that should be pretty obvious given the consistent style, shitty camera, and background but I feel it is good to reitarate that.

    my favorite drink mix is great value grape caffeinated drink mix.

    I really like troli's gummy mountain dew zero, it is very good and I enjoy the taste.

    my favorite vocaloid artist is maretu, my favorite song by him is hard to say, but I really like thirst.

    I read the entire captain underpants series when I was younger and I forgot most of the lore.

    pet is my character I draw a lot, she isn't from any pre-existing media and while she is a girl (she/her/hers/she's, ect.) I like to mostly just refer to her by her name, "pet."

    i've been busy IRL with stuff so i've been online less.

    I hardly ever use shoutbox to be honest and only check it when I am pinged, if you wanna ping me in shoutbox, please have an actual reason or DM me explaining what's going on since it's a pain in the ass to open DMs/shoutbox. let alone scrolling up to try to find the message with the ping.

    I'm very pale according to most, I deadass thought I had a tan.

    I really like stuffed bunnies.

    I am handicapped and cannot drive.

    I am 5'10 as a female.

    my favorite energy drink aside from drink mix is gfule cans.

    I like black and red a lot together, they make an amazing combo.

    i've never had a white monster.

    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
    my new grounds account is called phroggered
    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • JadeF1re
      JadeF1re
      JadeF1re
      | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TF2 Fan! The "Happy Browsing!" Movement grupo de los pros BDNS DATABASE Anti Cringe #1 analog horror fan Tetoling Domo | Yror is #2 AO3 READER Dr pepper Insomnia fnaf nerds 日本のグループ! Luana's Beta Readers <3 you can barely read this Flareon Lovers! i love cats Orange_cats indie game fan Animal Crossing Gang nugs not drugs ''she's 17 scott'' appol GLAGGLE die of deathians chronically online [BIG SHOT]!! Snail Mail fan-club Susy ☠️☠️☠️ sweetpuddin Tamagotchi club! bug. pearto cult short person DDLC Fans Hide BDNS Ads fomo Nintendo Switch Users Green bookworms 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 =(^.".^)= miku ♡ Has a Youtube Channel Melt Ice Theria_ No Snow vocaloid Autistic peeps Тотя "GAHHHHHHHHHH!" pale as F∪CK Cuddle Puddle Strwberry Monster is anybodysengl be quit pesent ★уuмеshiррея♪ PJSK GROUP stomach book Peace and Quit certified crackhead Lesbians of DNS neurodivergent KITTYYYYYUHHH!! people don't deserve to life I <3 writing well, fuc- 3DS Users & 2DS Users chat-perms emo meself YURI ENJOYER PERSONA FAN'S NOCTURNAL ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ multi switch gang Serial alcoholics The Lords of Pillows ahh peace and quit Gonna Shit This Down Cult of froggy chair | W1ckedSticky is #3 WARNING! STUPID! grupo del clima Random People Ig Anti-Clanker #KeepBDNSSafe Everyone Edits Belt to ass stargazers @Everyone Gay People No BIRTH IN SB Thoughtful Fumbass Chud PKM FAN
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      it seems as if late introduction posts are the trend rn

      🤔

      dm me if you wanna, they're open
      my switch fc is SW-1581-4284-9034
      that's about it cya

      Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • TwoTimee
        TwoTimee
        TwoTimee
        | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        im literally drinking white monster it's soo yummy
        (it does nothing though besides free cems in a overpriced can tho IMO)
        bunnys are soo cute :3

        It / rot / they / meow


        AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
        are ALL peak ships!!!


        (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


        stabs you #forthespawn

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • thatguy
          thatguy
          thatguy
          Bisexual 💙💜🩷 shrek geetar I ♥ Nirvana Arctic Monkeys♥ MCRMY green day ♥ smashing pumpkins rat in a cage But 20$ is 20$ Gonna Shit This Down And he was a fairy sweetpuddin 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ppl Tarmac fw<3 #fuckmybakalife Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ song of the day
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          W fav user (DW your also one of my favs :p)

          Woah it's that guy (⁠‘⁠◉⁠⌓⁠◉⁠’⁠)

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • xenth
            xenth
            xenth
            protogen♥ Puppy Boy JJBA watcher Taken daniel hentschnel ♥ gameovers amogus Fpe fans sodikken fans mazer friendz :3 Echo fw u ppl Tarmac fw<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ♪Robbie's Bugs♪
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            yooo you're epic sigma too. you like alot of cool stuff, trolli's are peak frfr.

            uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

            "fall into me" - forest blakk

            "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • JadeF1re JadeF1re

              it seems as if late introduction posts are the trend rn

              🤔

              Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @JadeF1re this isn't really an introduction, it's just a random collection of things about myself and my opinions on things

              wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
              hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
              my new grounds account is called phroggered
              look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Don't have an account? Register

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Groups
              • Users
              • Tags
              • Popular