Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  4. I'm going offline temporarily :)

I'm going offline temporarily :)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
30 Posts 8 Posters 82 Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Moutzaki
    Moutzaki
    Moutzaki
    wrote last edited by
    #7

    Oh okay bye :[

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • Rorschach
      Rorschach
      Rorschach
      Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
      wrote last edited by
      #8
      This post is deleted!
      Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Rorschach
        Rorschach
        Rorschach
        Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
        wrote last edited by
        #9

        Must of been the winds.....

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Rorschach Rorschach
          [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
          Luana.vasper
          Luana.vasper
          Luana.vasper
          NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
          wrote last edited by
          #10

          @Rorschach 👀

          Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
          Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
          Red: Dead. It rhymes.
          Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

          Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

          Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

            @Rorschach 👀

            Rorschach
            Rorschach
            Rorschach
            Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
            wrote last edited by
            #11
            This post is deleted!
            Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Rorschach Rorschach
              [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
              Luana.vasper
              Luana.vasper
              Luana.vasper
              NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
              wrote last edited by
              #12

              @Rorschach Love how you deleted it.

              Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
              Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
              Red: Dead. It rhymes.
              Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

              Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

              Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                @Rorschach Love how you deleted it.

                Yanderemenhera
                Yanderemenhera
                Yanderemenhera
                auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                wrote last edited by
                #13

                @Luana.vasper he's not good with women 🥀

                wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                my new grounds account is called phroggered
                look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                Rorschach Luana.vasper 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                  @Luana.vasper he's not good with women 🥀

                  Rorschach
                  Rorschach
                  Rorschach
                  Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                  wrote last edited by
                  #14
                  This post is deleted!
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Rorschach
                    Rorschach
                    Rorschach
                    Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                    wrote last edited by
                    #15
                    This post is deleted!
                    Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                      @Luana.vasper he's not good with women 🥀

                      Luana.vasper
                      Luana.vasper
                      Luana.vasper
                      NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                      wrote last edited by
                      #16

                      @Yanderemenhera LMAO

                      Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                      Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                      Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                      Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                      Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                      Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Luana.vasper
                        Luana.vasper
                        Luana.vasper
                        NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                        wrote last edited by
                        #17

                        Funniest shit I've seen all day

                        Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                        Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                        Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                        Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                        Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                          @Yanderemenhera LMAO

                          Rorschach
                          Rorschach
                          Rorschach
                          Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                          wrote last edited by
                          #18
                          This post is deleted!
                          Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Rorschach Rorschach
                            [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                            Luana.vasper
                            Luana.vasper
                            Luana.vasper
                            NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                            wrote last edited by
                            #19

                            @Rorschach U mistyped your emoji.

                            Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                            Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                            Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                            Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                            Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Rorschach Rorschach
                              [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                              Luana.vasper
                              Luana.vasper
                              Luana.vasper
                              NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                              wrote last edited by
                              #20

                              @Rorschach Pat pat It's gonna be okay, bud

                              Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                              Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                              Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                              Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                              Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                              Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                                @Rorschach Pat pat It's gonna be okay, bud

                                Rorschach
                                Rorschach
                                Rorschach
                                Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                                wrote last edited by
                                #21
                                This post is deleted!
                                Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Rorschach Rorschach
                                  [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                                  Luana.vasper
                                  Luana.vasper
                                  Luana.vasper
                                  NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #22

                                  @Rorschach Who said I was your date lil bro

                                  Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                                  Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                                  Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                                  Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                                  Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                                  Yanderemenhera Rorschach 2 Replies Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                                    @Rorschach Who said I was your date lil bro

                                    Yanderemenhera
                                    Yanderemenhera
                                    Yanderemenhera
                                    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #23

                                    @Luana.vasper he likes dem older gurlz 😭

                                    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                    my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                    Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                                      @Luana.vasper he likes dem older gurlz 😭

                                      Luana.vasper
                                      Luana.vasper
                                      Luana.vasper
                                      NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #24

                                      @Yanderemenhera He does

                                      Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                                      Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                                      Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                                      Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                                      Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • Yanderemenhera
                                        Yanderemenhera
                                        Yanderemenhera
                                        auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #25

                                        and he asked why I turned dms off from him 🥀

                                        wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                        hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                        my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                        look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                        Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Moutzaki
                                          Moutzaki
                                          Moutzaki
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #26

                                          You can turn dms off?

                                          Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular