Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. Who were you a year ago?

Who were you a year ago?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
7 Posts 6 Posters 25 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SweetLikeTarmac
    SweetLikeTarmac
    SweetLikeTarmac
    ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
    wrote last edited by SweetLikeTarmac
    #1

    I love looking back in time to see who I was a full year ago and what was going on in my life. currently it brings back things I'd rather not think about, but sometimes it brings back good memories. tonight I'm going to an event I go to once a year around this time with my friends. it reminds me of last year.

    I remember I had to miss out on everything fun at this event because I was laying down the entire time. I had several things wrong with my health this time last year, and I was going to the doctor all the time for it. my asthma got really bad, I had a lot of stomach issues and eating disorders (which is not completely better yet) and to top that, at the event I had strep throat.

    looking back a year ago keeps me grateful, and makes me realize when I'm in a better place. I hate looking at pictures or reading journal entries from a year ago right now, because I was NOT a happy person. so much was wrong. i'm so glad I'm better.

    look back a year ago. think of who you were, what you were doing, and have a little gratitude.

    Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
    El juno

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • st4tic
      st4tic
      st4tic
      Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang Has a Youtube Channel I ♥ Nirvana | SPLATOON!! wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
      wrote last edited by st4tic
      #2

      i was insufferable back in september-november 2025. i'm really glad i became way more mature since then, and it helped me believe almost everyone can redeem themselves

      although it can be very unpleasant to look back at the things i've done since then, it at least reminds me of how much i've changed


      ✩₊ ˖˚ ⋮ thanatos or st4tic ┆ he/him ┆ dms restricted ┆ consider joining my group, Bring our BDNS Back. ⋮ ⋆ ⁺ ₊✧

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Noctis
        Noctis
        Noctis
        Be Yourself With All Your Might
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        I was sad and unmotivated I had a thing for a mouthy issue where I had a smart mouth but of course I had to keep it inside

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Yanderemenhera
          Yanderemenhera
          Yanderemenhera
          auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
          wrote last edited by Yanderemenhera
          #4

          welp, this hit like a fucking truck 🥀

          wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
          hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
          my new grounds account is called phroggered
          look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

          SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

            welp, this hit like a fucking truck 🥀

            SweetLikeTarmac
            SweetLikeTarmac
            SweetLikeTarmac
            ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @Yanderemenhera 🥺explain

            Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
            El juno

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • TwoTimee
              TwoTimee
              TwoTimee
              | Spawnist Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              uhhh idk i was actually ok then.
              before #oldmen 😭

              It / rot / they / meow


              AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
              are ALL peak ships!!!


              (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


              stabs you #forthespawn

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Me Is I
                Me Is I
                Me Is I
                NOCTURNAL insanity LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Spotify ig Ryan= bisquito level 30 dumbahh
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                I was about the same, other than probably being 35lbs lighter than now

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Don't have an account? Register

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Groups
                • Users
                • Tags
                • Popular