hi guys
-
hi guys it’s me yeehaw, i have returned
i need friends on here someone be my friend pls 🥺integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstone Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA i ♥ weezer Dizzy certified<3 No BIRTH IN SB News #1 kinger fan Belt to ass @Everyone | Okay legal adult@yeehaw I will
-
@yeehaw I will
@Femboy-Gl1tch YAYA OKAYY
-
@Femboy-Gl1tch YAYA OKAYY
integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstone Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA i ♥ weezer Dizzy certified<3 No BIRTH IN SB News #1 kinger fan Belt to ass @Everyone | Okay legal adult@yeehaw do you want me to dm you or smth?
-
@yeehaw do you want me to dm you or smth?
@Femboy-Gl1tch yes yes ofccc!!
-
integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstone Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA i ♥ weezer Dizzy certified<3 No BIRTH IN SB News #1 kinger fan Belt to ass @Everyone | Okay legal adult
Okayyyy
-
Emo kids MCRmy Three Cheers I ♥ Frank Iero just let me die! MCRMY ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Mentally Dead. D e p r e s s i o n . . . SCENE KIDS !! Spider-Man 🕸️ I ♥ Green Day soad We <3 Gir Marvel Fan (cool) PKM FAN Avril lavigne broken… Hannah montana Gets hated on Naruto Fans camp rock The Dog Type People (No Furrys Are Not Intended In The Name KANDI LUVR Pierce the veil YungBlud fan Rocker jake webber <DOODLE DUMP!> ANTI-67 sc3n3 k1d XD Johnnie guilbert jake and johnnie Eyeliner Cult Young And Dumb Simple Plan Pierced people i hate my life duncanyounot Crazy In Love. Clingy TwT TaraYummy Switchbru s3rl chat-perms I ♡ My BF Escape The Fate i Deserve This PainForever Limp Bizkit Kandi kids >w< Max Green Bible Group ★I KNOW FASHION☆ I ♥ Nirvana Colby Brock Sam And Colby 6arleyhuman ##adhd $ money talks $ my little pony fan club Animal Crossing Gang Ronnie Radke Talk to me . Limited come if you like fortnite Dance,Dance Falling In Reverse BRITISH PEOPLE Chud Dragon ball fans Gengar my beloved OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Secondhand Serenade Psychosocial Cute Without The E Taking Back Sunday CD Collecter Slipknot Fml Guitar Hero Fred Durst Random Losers!! pale as F∪CK mommy issues
Yoo letz be friendzz !! :D
-
Hi
@Noctis hello!!
-
Yoo letz be friendzz !! :D
@Avril-Mcr-XD hi hi! yes ofcc!
-
Emo kids MCRmy Three Cheers I ♥ Frank Iero just let me die! MCRMY ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Mentally Dead. D e p r e s s i o n . . . SCENE KIDS !! Spider-Man 🕸️ I ♥ Green Day soad We <3 Gir Marvel Fan (cool) PKM FAN Avril lavigne broken… Hannah montana Gets hated on Naruto Fans camp rock The Dog Type People (No Furrys Are Not Intended In The Name KANDI LUVR Pierce the veil YungBlud fan Rocker jake webber <DOODLE DUMP!> ANTI-67 sc3n3 k1d XD Johnnie guilbert jake and johnnie Eyeliner Cult Young And Dumb Simple Plan Pierced people i hate my life duncanyounot Crazy In Love. Clingy TwT TaraYummy Switchbru s3rl chat-perms I ♡ My BF Escape The Fate i Deserve This PainForever Limp Bizkit Kandi kids >w< Max Green Bible Group ★I KNOW FASHION☆ I ♥ Nirvana Colby Brock Sam And Colby 6arleyhuman ##adhd $ money talks $ my little pony fan club Animal Crossing Gang Ronnie Radke Talk to me . Limited come if you like fortnite Dance,Dance Falling In Reverse BRITISH PEOPLE Chud Dragon ball fans Gengar my beloved OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Secondhand Serenade Psychosocial Cute Without The E Taking Back Sunday CD Collecter Slipknot Fml Guitar Hero Fred Durst Random Losers!! pale as F∪CK mommy issues
@yeehaw dm whenever u like !! :D i dont wanna do it first cuz ur on do not disturb so i dnt wna bother u homie
-
@yeehaw dm whenever u like !! :D i dont wanna do it first cuz ur on do not disturb so i dnt wna bother u homie
@Avril-Mcr-XD oh yeahhh!! i’m always on dnd you can message me whenever i dont care but ill message you first! my statuses don’t mean anything i just don’t feel like changing it


Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login