Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Forum Archives
  3. Edge Of The Forum
  4. derail this thread as much as possible (its eotf, its ok)

derail this thread as much as possible (its eotf, its ok)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Edge Of The Forum
168 Posts 22 Posters 23.3k Views 15 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

    @KiwiFarmsArkavel i had a friend irl who Wouldn't shut up about that 💀 (that was when i had friends irl)

    w1ckedsticky1983
    w1ckedsticky1983
    w1ckedsticky1983
    The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
    wrote on last edited by
    #147

    @Yanderemenhera Lmao, I have it saved 😋

    Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

    ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • w1ckedsticky1983
      w1ckedsticky1983
      w1ckedsticky1983
      The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
      wrote on last edited by
      #148

      The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over.

      Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

      ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

      Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Raven Raven moved this topic from Edge Of The Forum on
      • Raven Raven moved this topic from Edge Of The Forum on
      • Raven Raven moved this topic from Edge Of The Forum on
      • w1ckedsticky1983 w1ckedsticky1983

        The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over.

        Yanderemenhera
        Yanderemenhera
        Yanderemenhera
        auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
        wrote on last edited by
        #149

        @w1ckedsticky1983 I feel like I've known you irl, I knew two people who wouldn't stfu about this

        wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
        hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
        my new grounds account is called phroggered
        look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Lil_sillyz
          Lil_sillyz
          Lil_sillyz
          | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
          wrote on last edited by
          #150

          Bill cipher is the illuminati istg-

          IMG_8081.png
          What my colors mean:
          What my colors mean:
          Green: online able to talk!!!
          Yellow: away
          Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
          Gray: offline
          Antispawnists DNI

          (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • Idyll
            Idyll
            Idyll
            EU Twatstard
            wrote on last edited by
            #151
            This post is deleted!
            Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Idyll Idyll
              [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
              Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
              wrote on last edited by
              #152

              @Idyll I want to mix that with mouthwash

              wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
              hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
              my new grounds account is called phroggered
              look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SweetLikeTarmac
                SweetLikeTarmac
                SweetLikeTarmac
                ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                wrote on last edited by
                #153

                I got out of bed at noon

                Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                El juno

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • TwoTimee
                  TwoTimee
                  TwoTimee
                  | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #154

                  Burger burger burger burger

                  It / rot / they / meow


                  AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                  are ALL peak ships!!!


                  (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                  stabs you #forthespawn

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Andyboi Andyboi

                    HELL NAHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY ARREStED TUNG TUNG

                    TwoTimee
                    TwoTimee
                    TwoTimee
                    | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #155

                    @Andyboi NOT TUNG TUNG 😓😓😓😓😭😭😭😭😭

                    It / rot / they / meow


                    AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                    are ALL peak ships!!!


                    (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                    stabs you #forthespawn

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Lil_sillyz
                      Lil_sillyz
                      Lil_sillyz
                      | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #156

                      Ford f150

                      IMG_8081.png
                      What my colors mean:
                      What my colors mean:
                      Green: online able to talk!!!
                      Yellow: away
                      Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                      Gray: offline
                      Antispawnists DNI

                      (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • I'm a guy ethan
                        I'm a guy ethan
                        I'm a guy ethan
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #157

                        technoblade is a legend

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Raven Raven moved this topic from General on
                        • Chicken
                          Chicken
                          Chicken
                          Cluckers auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Banned
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #158

                          Yandere is a simp for Sasuke

                          Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Chicken Chicken

                            Yandere is a simp for Sasuke

                            Yanderemenhera
                            Yanderemenhera
                            Yanderemenhera
                            auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #159

                            @Chicken who?

                            wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                            hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                            my new grounds account is called phroggered
                            look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                            Chicken 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                              @Chicken who?

                              Chicken
                              Chicken
                              Chicken
                              Cluckers auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Banned
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #160

                              @Yanderemenhera said in derail this thread as much as possible (its eotf, its ok):

                              @Chicken who?

                              You

                              Yanderemenhera 2 Replies Last reply
                              0
                              • Chicken Chicken

                                @Yanderemenhera said in derail this thread as much as possible (its eotf, its ok):

                                @Chicken who?

                                You

                                Yanderemenhera
                                Yanderemenhera
                                Yanderemenhera
                                auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #161

                                @Chicken who tf am I simping over?

                                wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                Chicken 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • SweetLikeTarmac
                                  SweetLikeTarmac
                                  SweetLikeTarmac
                                  ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #162

                                  mouthwashing?

                                  Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                                  El juno

                                  Chicken 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                                    mouthwashing?

                                    Chicken
                                    Chicken
                                    Chicken
                                    Cluckers auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Banned
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #163

                                    @SweetLikeTarmac big Mac

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                                      @Chicken who tf am I simping over?

                                      Chicken
                                      Chicken
                                      Chicken
                                      Cluckers auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Banned
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #164

                                      @Yanderemenhera Sasuke

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Chicken Chicken

                                        @Yanderemenhera said in derail this thread as much as possible (its eotf, its ok):

                                        @Chicken who?

                                        You

                                        Yanderemenhera
                                        Yanderemenhera
                                        Yanderemenhera
                                        auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #165

                                        @Chicken who is this satsuke you speak of

                                        wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                        hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                        my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                        look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • SweetLikeTarmac
                                          SweetLikeTarmac
                                          SweetLikeTarmac
                                          ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                                          wrote on last edited by SweetLikeTarmac
                                          #166

                                          @Chicken
                                          Screenshot 2026-08-07 6.10.09 PM.png
                                          this guy?

                                          Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                                          El juno

                                          Chicken 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • 8
                                          • 9
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular