-
HEYYY- BUT YEA
-
ik y'all be all over the ink strokes and digital art but look at this masterpiece


-
ik y'all be all over the ink strokes and digital art but look at this masterpiece


@SweetLikeTarmac You can't send pictures of an conventially attractive person and say its a hear me out
-
@SweetLikeTarmac You can't send pictures of an conventially attractive person and say its a hear me out
@Zagamier I just did ^^ didn't say it was a hear me out (this time) I just said look at this masterpiece
-
@SweetLikeTarmac You can't send pictures of an conventially attractive person and say its a hear me out
@Zagamier is this conventionally attractive :D
DONT COME AFTER ME -
@Zagamier is this conventionally attractive :D
DONT COME AFTER ME@SweetLikeTarmac conventially cute
-
@Zagamier is this conventionally attractive :D
DONT COME AFTER ME@SweetLikeTarmac I THOUGHT THAT FFB BRO OMG-
-
@SweetLikeTarmac I THOUGHT THAT FFB BRO OMG-
@Echo_isnt_here ? sorry i'm stupid
-
@Echo_isnt_here ? sorry i'm stupid
@SweetLikeTarmac funky frog bait
-
@SweetLikeTarmac funky frog bait
@Echo_isnt_here OMG PPL SAY THAT ALOT
-
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
my offer still stands on ponyboy
-
my offer still stands on ponyboy
@Jazzyxx I hear you out.
-
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
AWWWH YEHHHHH
-
okok here me out
L from Death Note :bb
-
okok here me out
L from Death Note :bb
@Vanilleyy …that’s BEAUTIFUL Katie..
-
hmmm i'll think about it
-
@Vanilleyy …that’s BEAUTIFUL Katie..
@Echo_isnt_here Shh Shh we aint gonna talk abt it (-w-")
-
@Echo_isnt_here Shh Shh we aint gonna talk abt it (-w-")
@Vanilleyy okkk guess whattt
-
what do find attractive?
-
@Vanilleyy okkk guess whattt
@Echo_isnt_here CHICKEN BUTT jkjk wsp??
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
