Military
-
Albert dmb fan Sublime Goo Goo Dolls THE CURE Linkin park ★ soad Third Eye Blind rhcp fan Radiohead Pink Pony Club TOOL I ♥ Nirvana I ❤️ Gorillaz i ♥ weezer smashing pumpkins krendrick lamar country and rock fans Rocker Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Detective womp womp Sydney Sweeney gooner WARNING! STUPID! ★Weird★ Silly Fellas STRNGER THINGS FANS stalker certified crackhead Dark Humor Club abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz Belt to ass Boring ppl <3 NOCTURNAL insanity Silliest Goobers Brony Switchbru im a single pringle mcdonalds lovers Stay Sober Clingy TwT smash or pass gang i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users Spotify ig short person clowns Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ my little pony fan club ##adhd Single Food Lovers chat-perms Young And Dumb Stupid group Perfect Circle I ❤️ The Smiths sublime LBC Johnny hate club I ❤️ frogs did the dew neurodivergent PEARL JAM crowbar user Pig2 Fan ppl Tarmac fw<3 Counters Metallica But 20$ is 20$ Alice In Chains « POSER » THE BEATLES KoЯn Slipknot Bcv army BIGGIE
IM GOING IN LIKE 3 and a half
-
Albert dmb fan Sublime Goo Goo Dolls THE CURE Linkin park ★ soad Third Eye Blind rhcp fan Radiohead Pink Pony Club TOOL I ♥ Nirvana I ❤️ Gorillaz i ♥ weezer smashing pumpkins krendrick lamar country and rock fans Rocker Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Detective womp womp Sydney Sweeney gooner WARNING! STUPID! ★Weird★ Silly Fellas STRNGER THINGS FANS stalker certified crackhead Dark Humor Club abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz Belt to ass Boring ppl <3 NOCTURNAL insanity Silliest Goobers Brony Switchbru im a single pringle mcdonalds lovers Stay Sober Clingy TwT smash or pass gang i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users Spotify ig short person clowns Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ my little pony fan club ##adhd Single Food Lovers chat-perms Young And Dumb Stupid group Perfect Circle I ❤️ The Smiths sublime LBC Johnny hate club I ❤️ frogs did the dew neurodivergent PEARL JAM crowbar user Pig2 Fan ppl Tarmac fw<3 Counters Metallica But 20$ is 20$ Alice In Chains « POSER » THE BEATLES KoЯn Slipknot Bcv army BIGGIE
what branch u joining?
-
Albert dmb fan Sublime Goo Goo Dolls THE CURE Linkin park ★ soad Third Eye Blind rhcp fan Radiohead Pink Pony Club TOOL I ♥ Nirvana I ❤️ Gorillaz i ♥ weezer smashing pumpkins krendrick lamar country and rock fans Rocker Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Detective womp womp Sydney Sweeney gooner WARNING! STUPID! ★Weird★ Silly Fellas STRNGER THINGS FANS stalker certified crackhead Dark Humor Club abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz Belt to ass Boring ppl <3 NOCTURNAL insanity Silliest Goobers Brony Switchbru im a single pringle mcdonalds lovers Stay Sober Clingy TwT smash or pass gang i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users Spotify ig short person clowns Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ my little pony fan club ##adhd Single Food Lovers chat-perms Young And Dumb Stupid group Perfect Circle I ❤️ The Smiths sublime LBC Johnny hate club I ❤️ frogs did the dew neurodivergent PEARL JAM crowbar user Pig2 Fan ppl Tarmac fw<3 Counters Metallica But 20$ is 20$ Alice In Chains « POSER » THE BEATLES KoЯn Slipknot Bcv army BIGGIE
wowie
-
what branch u joining?
@haydencc08 Navy
-
Going to the military in 2 weeks.
ESPAÑOLES!!! i love cats Band Kid Melt Ice Anti-Clanker 🤘Metal Fans🤘 TRASH 日本 ♡каiто♡ I hope this hurts Belt to ass Omori fans ! i never sleep at night Mindless Self Indulgence IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS I ❤️ The Smiths mommy issues Down for Bayonetta ⋆。𖦹°⭒˚。⋆ Hispanos Online During School chronically online Tyler fan short person warrior cats Soup Lovers I hate Allergies cookie Run fans IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 Harry Potter ✨ vocaloid soad manga fan Mexican Legend Of Zelda Silliest Goobers deltarune Stay Sober high af genshin impact players Animal Crossing Gang artist's.. we read fanfic lol One Piece Fans PKM FAN Gay People Inuyasha fan duncanyounot Bcv army ZZZ FAN miku ♡ Puerto Rico THE CURE aot fan ★ My busdriver is playing mitski i throw soda cans at biggots heads Strwberry Monster ☆★! Converse !☆★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ NERDS!!! The OG FNaF fans ☆ ##adhd DM ENDFIELD INDUSTRY yaoi♡ I <3 writing Detective Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ I <3 LAIN @Everyone The Republic Of The Cat indie game fan Single Hide BDNS Ads hamilfans!! Roleplay Aggretsuko Fans Demon slayer Fan ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Spotify ig Heavymetal fans!?!? planes/jets But 20$ is 20$ w spamburger Tamagotchi club! Dragon ball fans Boykissers of BDNS | JJK FANS !! EVA 1@Snoopy yo what branch
-
@haydencc08 Navy
ESPAÑOLES!!! i love cats Band Kid Melt Ice Anti-Clanker 🤘Metal Fans🤘 TRASH 日本 ♡каiто♡ I hope this hurts Belt to ass Omori fans ! i never sleep at night Mindless Self Indulgence IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS I ❤️ The Smiths mommy issues Down for Bayonetta ⋆。𖦹°⭒˚。⋆ Hispanos Online During School chronically online Tyler fan short person warrior cats Soup Lovers I hate Allergies cookie Run fans IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 Harry Potter ✨ vocaloid soad manga fan Mexican Legend Of Zelda Silliest Goobers deltarune Stay Sober high af genshin impact players Animal Crossing Gang artist's.. we read fanfic lol One Piece Fans PKM FAN Gay People Inuyasha fan duncanyounot Bcv army ZZZ FAN miku ♡ Puerto Rico THE CURE aot fan ★ My busdriver is playing mitski i throw soda cans at biggots heads Strwberry Monster ☆★! Converse !☆★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ NERDS!!! The OG FNaF fans ☆ ##adhd DM ENDFIELD INDUSTRY yaoi♡ I <3 writing Detective Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ I <3 LAIN @Everyone The Republic Of The Cat indie game fan Single Hide BDNS Ads hamilfans!! Roleplay Aggretsuko Fans Demon slayer Fan ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Spotify ig Heavymetal fans!?!? planes/jets But 20$ is 20$ w spamburger Tamagotchi club! Dragon ball fans Boykissers of BDNS | JJK FANS !! EVA 1@Snoopy oh navy tough
-
@Snoopy oh navy tough
ESPAÑOLES!!! i love cats Band Kid Melt Ice Anti-Clanker 🤘Metal Fans🤘 TRASH 日本 ♡каiто♡ I hope this hurts Belt to ass Omori fans ! i never sleep at night Mindless Self Indulgence IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS I ❤️ The Smiths mommy issues Down for Bayonetta ⋆。𖦹°⭒˚。⋆ Hispanos Online During School chronically online Tyler fan short person warrior cats Soup Lovers I hate Allergies cookie Run fans IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 Harry Potter ✨ vocaloid soad manga fan Mexican Legend Of Zelda Silliest Goobers deltarune Stay Sober high af genshin impact players Animal Crossing Gang artist's.. we read fanfic lol One Piece Fans PKM FAN Gay People Inuyasha fan duncanyounot Bcv army ZZZ FAN miku ♡ Puerto Rico THE CURE aot fan ★ My busdriver is playing mitski i throw soda cans at biggots heads Strwberry Monster ☆★! Converse !☆★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ NERDS!!! The OG FNaF fans ☆ ##adhd DM ENDFIELD INDUSTRY yaoi♡ I <3 writing Detective Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ I <3 LAIN @Everyone The Republic Of The Cat indie game fan Single Hide BDNS Ads hamilfans!! Roleplay Aggretsuko Fans Demon slayer Fan ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Spotify ig Heavymetal fans!?!? planes/jets But 20$ is 20$ w spamburger Tamagotchi club! Dragon ball fans Boykissers of BDNS | JJK FANS !! EVA 1What are you going for in the navy? Any specific job?
-
@haydencc08 Navy
Albert dmb fan Sublime Goo Goo Dolls THE CURE Linkin park ★ soad Third Eye Blind rhcp fan Radiohead Pink Pony Club TOOL I ♥ Nirvana I ❤️ Gorillaz i ♥ weezer smashing pumpkins krendrick lamar country and rock fans Rocker Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Detective womp womp Sydney Sweeney gooner WARNING! STUPID! ★Weird★ Silly Fellas STRNGER THINGS FANS stalker certified crackhead Dark Humor Club abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz Belt to ass Boring ppl <3 NOCTURNAL insanity Silliest Goobers Brony Switchbru im a single pringle mcdonalds lovers Stay Sober Clingy TwT smash or pass gang i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users Spotify ig short person clowns Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ my little pony fan club ##adhd Single Food Lovers chat-perms Young And Dumb Stupid group Perfect Circle I ❤️ The Smiths sublime LBC Johnny hate club I ❤️ frogs did the dew neurodivergent PEARL JAM crowbar user Pig2 Fan ppl Tarmac fw<3 Counters Metallica But 20$ is 20$ Alice In Chains « POSER » THE BEATLES KoЯn Slipknot Bcv army BIGGIE@Snoopy YO SO AM I
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login