if you walked into a room with everybody youve ever met wwho would you look for first
-
@Echo_isnt_here same why you may ask? well cause i'd never be in a room with everybody I've ever met
@ShadowGamerX real
-
Gay People Melt Ice IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ##adhd ♥wittle spay bb♥ Autistic peeps NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 Fml Animal Crossing Gang Nintendo Switch Users Chaotic Asexuals Switchbru I ❤️ frogs i never sleep at night chronically online neurodivergent mazer friendz :3 yoylefriend "Screw you guys, I'm going home ‼️ silly transmascs bug. Slipknot KoЯn I ♡ My BF
copper and lynnie :/ close friends i made in the psych ward and never saw again
-
mazer, innocent, and @r0s4_p4st3l
-
flavie,innocent, echolocation, stupendous, and vani.. (and will of the world)
-
mazer, innocent, and @r0s4_p4st3l
btw mazer i know your online
-
btw mazer i know your online
-
Murder Drones Fans miku ♡ I ♡ My BF Hazbin Hotel Fans BDNS DATABASE Chaotic People Nintendo Switch Users PJSK GROUP cutie Stupid group Femboy :3 I ❤️ frogs kasa7 Artist cutecore puppy WILL WOODERS Basement Dwelling ##adhd Switchbru Dragon ball fans future Don toliver Dark Humor Club Black community of DNS super prime icon 🗣 Damn is 😂🎉 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Magicbat !! i hate my life Emo kids Mentally Dead. He ate them broken… Crazy In Love. roblox Anime Food Lovers short person meow Arctic Monkeys♥ Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ i love cats krendrick lamar i ♥ weezer manga fan Wannabe puppy-boy Drummer Online During School NOCTURNAL Mexican Westhelm military Westhelm Poppy Playtime fans Stay Sober Westhelm school TF2 Fan! Johnny.SS Glazer silly Inuyasha fan I lobe my gfie x Edd I ♥ Nirvana We <3 Gir orange juice >>> apple juice DDLC Fans Banned
Who is @r0s4_p4st3I ?
-
@dooie A user here.. she came this year so shes kinda newish...
-
if i was in a room with everyone i ever met, im finding and possibly destroying a guy named "adriean" long story... or i would go to my past bestie, and make friends agian.
-
Angel ♥ bling bling! cutie giddy up gangsta ♥ Sweetheart ♥ -*Angel*- =(^.".^)= count your blessings attack attack! ismfof Cuddle Puddle I ♡ My BF meow deathcore lover Emo kids suicide silence katywentmissing ==~ Hawthorne Heights ~== Heavymetal fans!?!? NEET Hello Kitty Cult Eyeliner Cult Dance,Dance Crazy In Love. Taken computer nerds Coders 420 the walking dead
my bf @Dutchy-s_alt
-
everytime i think my old friends i wanna cry thining of the time we had together
-
mostly happens listening to see you again
-
some of ou actually made me laugh , good job
-
my ex imma hit him he evil
-
my bf @Dutchy-s_alt
@ange ily baby ;) my sweet girl
-
my ex imma hit him he evil
-
my ex imma hit him he evil
Angel ♥ bling bling! cutie giddy up gangsta ♥ Sweetheart ♥ -*Angel*- =(^.".^)= count your blessings attack attack! ismfof Cuddle Puddle I ♡ My BF meow deathcore lover Emo kids suicide silence katywentmissing ==~ Hawthorne Heights ~== Heavymetal fans!?!? NEET Hello Kitty Cult Eyeliner Cult Dance,Dance Crazy In Love. Taken computer nerds Coders 420 the walking dead@yumi real
-
probably king von he used to roam our streets back 'in the hood' which is what everyone called with a big wod of money
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
-huhhhh?? Wowieful magic?????