Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Engagement
  4. give me song recos

give me song recos

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
27 Posts 11 Posters 1.0k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

    @w1ckedsticky1983 LMAO stoppp this made me laughhh

    w1ckedsticky1983
    w1ckedsticky1983
    w1ckedsticky1983
    The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⊻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] ‱Cat Gang‱ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoĐŻn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❀ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly â™ȘRobbie's Bugsâ™Ș BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★ℱ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♄ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char đŸŒč Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote âș‧₊˚ àœàœČâ‹†â™±â‹†àœ‹àŸ€ ˚₊‧âș TIM BURTON đŸ–€ 🌈20% Co0lerđŸŒ© Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍼𝓅𝓊đ’čđ’čđ’Ÿđ“ƒđŸ„„ ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuĐŒĐ”shiŃ€Ń€Đ”Ńâ™Ș !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang ĐąĐŸŃ‚Ń N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❀ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @Jazzyxx lmfao, but either way, I Bet on Losing Dogs by Mitski is a great song đŸ„č even if it is a little basic

    Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

    àŒ’ïžŽàŒșâŠ»àŒ»àŒ’ïžŽ

    RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Spamberer
      Spamberer
      Spamberer
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      Jackie from yves tumor or something

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • w1ckedsticky1983 w1ckedsticky1983

        @Jazzyxx lmfao, but either way, I Bet on Losing Dogs by Mitski is a great song đŸ„č even if it is a little basic

        RazorBladeElli
        RazorBladeElli
        RazorBladeElli
        Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❀ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @w1ckedsticky1983 I luvvv her shes sucha vibe

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • A Former User?
          A Former User?
          A Former User
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          Still alive from the portal ost

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Noctis
            Noctis
            Noctis
            Be Yourself With All Your Might
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            Vacations by young :]

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • xenth
              xenth
              xenth
              protogen♄ Puppy Boy JJBA watcher Taken daniel hentschnel ♄ gameovers amogus Fpe fans sodikken fans mazer friendz :3 Echo fw u ppl Tarmac fw<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ â™ȘRobbie's Bugsâ™Ș
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              hate - thxsomch, money - the drums (my two favs rn)

              uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

              "fall into me" - forest blakk

              "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ShuriKitty
                ShuriKitty
                ShuriKitty
                Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as FâˆȘCK ✿àșŽá€» Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡ĐșаiŃ‚ĐŸâ™Ą yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                The Living Tombstone - Sunburn

                notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • 1
                • 2
                • Login

                • Don't have an account? Register

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Groups
                • Users
                • Tags
                • Popular