Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Engagement
  4. QnA :looking::looking:

QnA :looking::looking:

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
28 Posts 11 Posters 1.0k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lucifer's Love
    Lucifer's Love
    Lucifer's Love
    Puppy Boy Puppies & kittens ! Bats's Cave ★уuмеshiррея♪ simps TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ AroAce Club Femboy :3 neurodivergent Wants to be pet Peace and Quit | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Angel ♥ ★ NO.1 MSI FAN~ !!★ yaoi♡ -*Angel*- Autistic peeps ‼️ silly transmascs †Obey Abaddon† Has a Youtube Channel miku ♡ s3rl LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ☆MuderMedia Lover☆ ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer bug. appol of doom Spotify ig Nintendo Switch Users ☆Deftones☆ chronically online Roleplay AO3 READER He ate them Tetoling 😈Hellverse Hazbin Hotel Fans #1 analog horror fan ♥Certified RadioApple Lover♥ ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper ・My smile is stitched...・ Horror Movie obsession Basement Dwellers NOCTURNAL IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 OC-Maker Chud artist's.. stalker Nerdy Geeks stargazers Anti-Clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . we read fanfic lol Goth/emo/scene/other :3 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS @Everyone
    wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Hmmmmm.... Fav show/movie/music genre?????

    No.1 RadioApple fan.
    %(darkred)[“Luci… Is your smile stitched?”
    "Yaoi king and is canonically a radio." -Cicada.
    "MOM FOUND THE YAOI DRAWER !!"
    TOXIC OLD MAN YAOI FOR EVERYONE !!

    topratedsalesman 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Lucifer's Love Lucifer's Love

      Hmmmmm.... Fav show/movie/music genre?????

      topratedsalesman
      topratedsalesman
      topratedsalesman
      Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
      wrote on last edited by
      #19

      @Lucifer-s-Love for music defo indie 💕

      Didn't you believe in me?
      Yeah you held me the whole way through
      But I couldn't say the words like you
      I was scared, C but I wanted to.

      I love you, Chesi.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • ShuriKitty
        ShuriKitty
        ShuriKitty
        Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
        wrote on last edited by
        #20

        Are you an edgelord

        notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

        topratedsalesman 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

          Are you an edgelord

          topratedsalesman
          topratedsalesman
          topratedsalesman
          Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
          wrote on last edited by topratedsalesman
          #21

          @SicklSlayr I would hope I am not considered one, but, in my opinion, no

          Didn't you believe in me?
          Yeah you held me the whole way through
          But I couldn't say the words like you
          I was scared, C but I wanted to.

          I love you, Chesi.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • topratedsalesman topratedsalesman

            @Holidaygirl1225 Ruby

            Holidaygirl1225
            Holidaygirl1225
            Holidaygirl1225
            wrote on last edited by
            #22

            @topratedsalesman Oooo awesomeee!!!! I have a friend named Ruby, she’s so cool!!! I love too many to pick a favourite gemstone!

            “I’m with you in the dark”
            Scene queen
            Pretty girl

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Shockrat
              Shockrat
              Shockrat
              did the dew I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd soad SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff!
              wrote on last edited by
              #23

              hey, am I allowed to brind real questions here?

              Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

              topratedsalesman 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Shockrat Shockrat

                hey, am I allowed to brind real questions here?

                topratedsalesman
                topratedsalesman
                topratedsalesman
                Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
                wrote on last edited by
                #24

                @Shockrat Any questions may be asked

                Didn't you believe in me?
                Yeah you held me the whole way through
                But I couldn't say the words like you
                I was scared, C but I wanted to.

                I love you, Chesi.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Azuree
                  Azuree
                  Azuree
                  Banned
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #25

                  Two questions/three first question how many times did you talk to your boyfriend this week? Second question do you have a cat or a dog and if so, could we see a pic? Third question have you ever met your boyfriend in IRL?

                  topratedsalesman 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • topratedsalesman topratedsalesman

                    Ask me anything hehs...

                    CH3SI
                    CH3SI
                    CH3SI
                    stargazers i <3 my computer WARNING! STUPID! Thoughtful Twatstard Chud Dead Char 🌹 #HSC I Read X Reader!! ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ C.AI #KeepBDNSSafe Gay People we read fanfic lol D e p r e s s i o n . . . No BIRTH IN SB Wannabe puppy-boy I hope this hurts Enby SCENE KIDS !! Silliest Goobers Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer BOYFRIEND ASMR YURI ENJOYER emo meself 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ yaoi♡ meow !!typing quirk!! ppl tyler fw | twotime fan WILL WOOD EVIL EMPIRE Forever Theirs. ・My smile is stitched...・ fnaf nerds IVY'S #1 FAN!! >_< Dr pepper Yandere after me!! AO3 READER Domo #1 analog horror fan Tetoling silly traumatic past rip wall 死にたい。。。 ivy's goober roblox BDNS DATABASE Anti Cringe Switchbru YI XI!! Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth #wowie4life shteppi fans i love cats Orange_cats nugs not drugs Animal Crossing Gang indie game fan Dw fan X] TELAMON'S HUZZ appol EST Timezone Buildermon Falling Sun...☀ Jaiden's Bus GLAGGLE die of deathians chronically online NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 USAGI sweetpuddin appol of doom Hide BDNS Ads pearto cult did the dew Omega Yaoi Ώ Surge supremacy ☆picklepepsi☆ DDLC Fans clowns Wolfington Fanclub Spotify ig #fuckmybakalife #BRINGBDNSBACK i never sleep at night Green bookworms Lime =(^.".^)= 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 miku ♡ Eric Cartman vocaloid loser Loved! <3 cookie Run fans Artist K A N G E L !! Shark fans ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ s3rl hamster gang i hate my life LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Melt Ice Free Afghani Women sodikken fans ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers BDNSMHAG i ♥ weezer No Snow ‼️ silly transmascs Autistic peeps #healing ♂fudanshi★ Trans -*Angel*- Survived a near death experience (yay) ♥ Sweetheart ♥ Counters Egg Dog ivy's friend <DOODLE DUMP!> Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing Child of Hades grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 | ASTRO FAN 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 fake men lover Femboy :3 people don't deserve to life AroAce Club Certified Weebs ppl Tarmac fw<3 Woke and a lil Broke Chaotic Asexuals neurodivergent #1 kinger fan MITACS Omega Yuri Ω TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Good Riddance </3 FLAMINGO SUPREMACY Tv Girl. Peace and Quit Kandi kids >w< stomach book Angel ♥ ISSBROKIE fans My busdriver is playing mitski | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! Clingy TwT Himedanshi ★уuмеshiррея♪ Strawberries cutie Art group! is anybodysengl Strwberry Monster Strawberry Milk rip rick may Ivy's fav person age regressor Puppies & kittens ! Puppy Boy Wolfie's MH Hospital Тотя ranch lovers pale as F∪CK bug. "Screw you guys, I'm going home milkaholic Artful 🤤🤤🤤 Definitely a real group. chat-perms RBLX YURI ADDICT BUNNIES!!! Supports Spawnism RBLX YAOI ADDICT Kensington NERDS!!! NUMBER ONE PREP HATER Online During School COOKIE MUNCH Mindless Self Indulgence Faith. Eeveelution Fan! WaffleS | Spawnist
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #26

                    @topratedsalesman
                    what would our shipname be if we were fictional characters

                    he/they/it
                    i love roblox ❤️❤️
                    "ɪ ᴋɪss ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴘs... ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs... ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴡᴀʏ... ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ... ʟᴇᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ...♥︎"
                    i love you ivy.
                    january 16th 1999.

                    topratedsalesman 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Azuree Azuree

                      Two questions/three first question how many times did you talk to your boyfriend this week? Second question do you have a cat or a dog and if so, could we see a pic? Third question have you ever met your boyfriend in IRL?

                      topratedsalesman
                      topratedsalesman
                      topratedsalesman
                      Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #27

                      @JOHN-DOE

                      1. genuinely cant count how many times
                      2. i have a cat!! i'll show a pic of him later
                      3. no sadly, but as soon as i can i'm meeting them :looking:

                      Didn't you believe in me?
                      Yeah you held me the whole way through
                      But I couldn't say the words like you
                      I was scared, C but I wanted to.

                      I love you, Chesi.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • CH3SI CH3SI

                        @topratedsalesman
                        what would our shipname be if we were fictional characters

                        topratedsalesman
                        topratedsalesman
                        topratedsalesman
                        Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #28

                        @CH3SI i dont facking know im stupid babe

                        Didn't you believe in me?
                        Yeah you held me the whole way through
                        But I couldn't say the words like you
                        I was scared, C but I wanted to.

                        I love you, Chesi.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • Login

                        • Don't have an account? Register

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Groups
                        • Users
                        • Tags
                        • Popular