Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. Click on this this is serious

Click on this this is serious

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
55 Posts 20 Posters 2.1k Views 19 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ShuriKitty
    ShuriKitty
    ShuriKitty
    Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
    wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Holy shit what. Dude was almost safe and then he doubled down

    notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

    1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • Yanderemenhera
      Yanderemenhera
      Yanderemenhera
      auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
      wrote on last edited by
      #9

      for future reference, you could hide the name of the person via scribbling it out if you want to avoid harassment of the user

      wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
      hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
      my new grounds account is called phroggered
      look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • Jane doe
        Jane doe
        Jane doe
        Banned
        wrote on last edited by
        #10

        @Yanderemenhera yeah sorry about that. I was in a rush. I was just really anxious about this.

        1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • KiwiFarmsArkavel
          KiwiFarmsArkavel
          KiwiFarmsArkavel
          Gonna Shit This Down Legion Guardians The Legion of Kiwi INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Slipper to Ass 2nd Top Poster 🥈 former staff 10kth upvoter Banned
          wrote on last edited by KiwiFarmsArkavel
          #11

          OH GOD. if I had discord, I wouldve had a field day and wipe him off the face of the earth

          

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • w1ckedsticky1983
            w1ckedsticky1983
            w1ckedsticky1983
            The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
            wrote on last edited by
            #12

            Cut that mf off, what are you doing 😭😭 the fact he's still tryna date her and 'wait till she's of age' is js vile 😭 he was js tryna save face at first, you can tell he doesn't gaf

            Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

            ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

            Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
            3
            • w1ckedsticky1983 w1ckedsticky1983

              Cut that mf off, what are you doing 😭😭 the fact he's still tryna date her and 'wait till she's of age' is js vile 😭 he was js tryna save face at first, you can tell he doesn't gaf

              Lil_sillyz
              Lil_sillyz
              Lil_sillyz
              "Screw you guys, I'm going home | Spawnist Mother Mother
              wrote on last edited by
              #13

              @w1ckedsticky1983 yea he kept tryna ask “sus questions” after that.

              IMG_8081.png
              What my colors mean:
              Green: online able to talk!!!
              Yellow: away
              Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
              Gray: offline
              E + E ig
              (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

              A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                @w1ckedsticky1983 yea he kept tryna ask “sus questions” after that.

                A Former User?
                A Former User?
                A Former User
                wrote on last edited by
                #14

                @Lil_silly I'm so sorry that happened chat

                Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • A Former User? A Former User

                  @Lil_silly I'm so sorry that happened chat

                  Lil_sillyz
                  Lil_sillyz
                  Lil_sillyz
                  "Screw you guys, I'm going home | Spawnist Mother Mother
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #15

                  @Vulpinefox it’s ight

                  IMG_8081.png
                  What my colors mean:
                  Green: online able to talk!!!
                  Yellow: away
                  Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                  Gray: offline
                  E + E ig
                  (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                  A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                    @Vulpinefox it’s ight

                    A Former User?
                    A Former User?
                    A Former User
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #16

                    @Lil_silly if that were me, i'd block his A$$ so fast

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Evil Overlord
                      Evil Overlord
                      Evil Overlord
                      Spicebush rusty hater binding vow💜
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #17

                      IMG_1044.jpeg

                      its gonna get hot. hot as hell.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      5
                      • wyrm
                        wyrm
                        wyrm
                        ppl tyler fw Dr pepper He ate them I ❤️ frogs INVADER ZIM - The Takeover THE CURE Pierced people i hate my life yaoi♡ Yuri lovers !! •Cat Gang• Anti-Clanker 死にたい。。。 Strwberry Monster Radiohead Goth/emo/scene/other :3 sonic.exe Chud Fpe fans Love everyone Kuromi luvers<3 ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Family Linked 🥀 bug. Melt Ice i never sleep at night ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Crazy In Love. I ♡ My BF But 20$ is 20$ Sanrio lover 🩷 ~*Chappell Roan*~ weirdcore i love cats short person Murder Drones Fans Eeveelution Fan! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I love ferrets Zelda Players gleeby glorp Taken Hide BDNS Ads Hello Kitty Cult stalker womp womp We <3 Gir Silliest Goobers Demon slayer Fan my little pony fan club LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Dark Humor Club Nintendo Switch Users switch players neurodivergent Gay People Switchbru
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #18

                        damn bro 〒〒 tf is wrong wit him bruh

                        erm wut?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Vanilleyy
                          Vanilleyy
                          Vanilleyy
                          🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ☆VANIKIWISILLYZ★ Linkin park ★ Knives Chau Fan-Club milkaholic HAIL MOUTHCLOUD We Stan Shuntaro★ 9 Kensa kids Zero Ultra ☆MIZI-SUA★ Kuromi luvers<3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 I <3 writing •Cat Gang• ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ ♥ Sweetheart ♥ TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Music freak fans :3 neurodivergent
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #19

                          oh hecks nahh i find it cringe a 17yr old tryin to talk dirty a 13yr old is like not it 4yr age gap btw but glad u told him no @Lil_silly <3

                          ‧₊˚♱𝓘𝓷 𝓜𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓷... 𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵♱˚₊

                          Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Vanilleyy Vanilleyy

                            oh hecks nahh i find it cringe a 17yr old tryin to talk dirty a 13yr old is like not it 4yr age gap btw but glad u told him no @Lil_silly <3

                            Yanderemenhera
                            Yanderemenhera
                            Yanderemenhera
                            auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #20

                            @Vanilleyy same, i'm 17 and I can't imagine someone my age dating a 14 year old 🥀

                            wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                            hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                            my new grounds account is called phroggered
                            look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                            Vanilleyy 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                              @Vanilleyy same, i'm 17 and I can't imagine someone my age dating a 14 year old 🥀

                              Vanilleyy
                              Vanilleyy
                              Vanilleyy
                              🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ☆VANIKIWISILLYZ★ Linkin park ★ Knives Chau Fan-Club milkaholic HAIL MOUTHCLOUD We Stan Shuntaro★ 9 Kensa kids Zero Ultra ☆MIZI-SUA★ Kuromi luvers<3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 I <3 writing •Cat Gang• ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ ♥ Sweetheart ♥ TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Music freak fans :3 neurodivergent
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #21

                              @Yanderemenhera fr tho liek hate when SOME 17yr old talk rlly sexual to 12 , 13 nd 14yr olds when btw there bout to be a grown adult

                              ‧₊˚♱𝓘𝓷 𝓜𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓷... 𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵♱˚₊

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • A Former User?
                                A Former User?
                                A Former User
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #22

                                I forgot where i saw this but some state did a thing were they said that they will be starting to kill kids who are child pretenders, like they will be killing underaged kids for being child pretenders, with is kinda wild t me, prob just to my mind, they are still kids, wait till they are 18 or put them behind bars, but i don't like it, even if they are guilty, it's just sad to me.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • WeedAreTheWorld
                                  WeedAreTheWorld
                                  WeedAreTheWorld
                                  420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #23

                                  Simple solution: Block button!!!

                                  'This confession has meant nothing'

                                  Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                                  2
                                  • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                                    Simple solution: Block button!!!

                                    Lil_sillyz
                                    Lil_sillyz
                                    Lil_sillyz
                                    "Screw you guys, I'm going home | Spawnist Mother Mother
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #24

                                    @NeverLetMeDown my discord won’t let me that’s the thing

                                    IMG_8081.png
                                    What my colors mean:
                                    Green: online able to talk!!!
                                    Yellow: away
                                    Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                                    Gray: offline
                                    E + E ig
                                    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                                    w1ckedsticky1983 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • WeedAreTheWorld
                                      WeedAreTheWorld
                                      WeedAreTheWorld
                                      420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #25

                                      Makes no sense

                                      'This confession has meant nothing'

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Lil_sillyz
                                        Lil_sillyz
                                        Lil_sillyz
                                        "Screw you guys, I'm going home | Spawnist Mother Mother
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #26

                                        Ik my discord is weird

                                        IMG_8081.png
                                        What my colors mean:
                                        Green: online able to talk!!!
                                        Yellow: away
                                        Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                                        Gray: offline
                                        E + E ig
                                        (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                                          @NeverLetMeDown my discord won’t let me that’s the thing

                                          w1ckedsticky1983
                                          w1ckedsticky1983
                                          w1ckedsticky1983
                                          The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #27

                                          @Lil_silly at least break contact with them,,

                                          Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

                                          ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular