Does anyone like/know of Jazmin Bean?
-
NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual đđ€đ did the dew pale as FâȘCK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps âŹâ.Ë AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I â€ïž Gorillaz âȘRobbie's BugsâȘ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeysâ„ Alex G I <3 Vacations I â€ïž The Smiths âDeftonesâ âȘENJAMBREâȘ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
they're so underrated they need more love bro
-
I js searched it reminds me of melanie
NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual đđ€đ did the dew pale as FâȘCK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps âŹâ.Ë AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I â€ïž Gorillaz âȘRobbie's BugsâȘ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeysâ„ Alex G I <3 Vacations I â€ïž The Smiths âDeftonesâ âȘENJAMBREâȘ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii@takis yeah, a lot of people say that lol
-
Puppy Boy Puppies & kittens ! Bats's Cave â ŃuĐŒĐ”shiŃŃĐ”ŃâȘ simps TV Girl ââËđđ©·.ââźâË AroAce Club Femboy :3 neurodivergent Wants to be pet Peace and Quit | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Angel â„ â NO.1 MSI FAN~ !!â yaoi⥠-*Angel*- Autistic peeps âŒïž silly transmascs â Obey Abaddonâ Has a Youtube Channel miku ⥠s3rl LGBTQ+ Of BDNS âMuderMedia Loverâ â ~ Karson Verified ~â Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer bug. appol of doom Spotify ig Nintendo Switch Users âDeftonesâ chronically online Roleplay AO3 READER He ate them Tetoling đHellverse Hazbin Hotel Fans #1 analog horror fan â„Certified RadioApple Loverâ„ ĂCertified Ch*rL*stor HaterĂ Dr pepper ă»My smile is stitched...ă» Horror Movie obsession Basement Dwellers NOCTURNAL IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 OC-Maker Chud artist's.. stalker Nerdy Geeks stargazers Anti-Clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . we read fanfic lol Goth/emo/scene/other :3 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS @Everyone
Yess!! I like "Saccharine" and "Yandere" by them !! ^^
Edit: Almost forgot about "Puppy pound"- I really like that song too!
-
Yess!! I like "Saccharine" and "Yandere" by them !! ^^
Edit: Almost forgot about "Puppy pound"- I really like that song too!
NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual đđ€đ did the dew pale as FâȘCK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps âŹâ.Ë AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I â€ïž Gorillaz âȘRobbie's BugsâȘ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeysâ„ Alex G I <3 Vacations I â€ïž The Smiths âDeftonesâ âȘENJAMBREâȘ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii@Lucifer-s-Love You have passed my vibe check
-
@Lucifer-s-Love You have passed my vibe check
Puppy Boy Puppies & kittens ! Bats's Cave â ŃuĐŒĐ”shiŃŃĐ”ŃâȘ simps TV Girl ââËđđ©·.ââźâË AroAce Club Femboy :3 neurodivergent Wants to be pet Peace and Quit | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Angel â„ â NO.1 MSI FAN~ !!â yaoi⥠-*Angel*- Autistic peeps âŒïž silly transmascs â Obey Abaddonâ Has a Youtube Channel miku ⥠s3rl LGBTQ+ Of BDNS âMuderMedia Loverâ â ~ Karson Verified ~â Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer bug. appol of doom Spotify ig Nintendo Switch Users âDeftonesâ chronically online Roleplay AO3 READER He ate them Tetoling đHellverse Hazbin Hotel Fans #1 analog horror fan â„Certified RadioApple Loverâ„ ĂCertified Ch*rL*stor HaterĂ Dr pepper ă»My smile is stitched...ă» Horror Movie obsession Basement Dwellers NOCTURNAL IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 OC-Maker Chud artist's.. stalker Nerdy Geeks stargazers Anti-Clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . we read fanfic lol Goth/emo/scene/other :3 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS @Everyone@Luana.vasper
Aw, ty !! ><
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đ
Register Login