Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Music
  4. reply to this topic, and i'll give you a song to listen to-

reply to this topic, and i'll give you a song to listen to-

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Music
155 Posts 40 Posters 8.1k Views 36 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • CH3SI CH3SI

    stares at you excitedly

    Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
    wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @CH3SI ready for love by MSI (mindless self indulgence, p.s. if you choose not to listen to it on the official YouTube to not financially support the lead singer, you can find old reuploads on YouTube from the 2000's)

    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
    my new grounds account is called phroggered
    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Nonbinary_wolf
      Nonbinary_wolf
      Nonbinary_wolf
      R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover 😈Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS ⚠PROXY⦻ Hot Cocoa broken… Mythology Club Ω PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things
      wrote on last edited by
      #6

      hi

      Please be nice to me. I've had enough shit given to me for being nonbinary.

      Fall Into Me - Forest Blakk

      "Fall into me, and I'll catch you darling. We'll dance in the street, like nobody's watching. It's just you and me, and the song on repeat in my head."

      Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • macncheese.
        macncheese.
        macncheese.
        Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
        wrote on last edited by
        #7

        yo
        (so nonchqlant n cool omgggggg)

        chinese-panda.png

        live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Nonbinary_wolf Nonbinary_wolf

          hi

          Yanderemenhera
          Yanderemenhera
          Yanderemenhera
          auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
          wrote on last edited by
          #8

          @Nonbinary_wolf hmmm, lets see... I think I just threw out the love of my dreams by wheezer

          wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
          hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
          my new grounds account is called phroggered
          look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • w1ckedsticky1983
            w1ckedsticky1983
            w1ckedsticky1983
            The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
            wrote on last edited by
            #9

            Giggles

            Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

            ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

            Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • w1ckedsticky1983 w1ckedsticky1983

              Giggles

              Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
              wrote on last edited by
              #10

              @w1ckedsticky1983 i'm your problem now also by mindless self indulgence because that song reminds me of Eric Cartman and you like Eric cartman

              wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
              hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
              my new grounds account is called phroggered
              look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

              w1ckedsticky1983 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Nared
                Nared
                Nared
                BrowseDNS Staff The "Happy Browsing!" Movement
                wrote on last edited by
                #11

                Lets try me. I want to see what you come up with

                Your friend!

                Pronouns:He/Him
                Age:23

                Happy Browsing!
                Likes: Dubstep/EDM and Lofi

                Cover photo made by me

                Yuri is best doki, if anyone disagrees, they will meet an untimely fate /jk

                If you need any advice just dm me

                Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Nared Nared

                  Lets try me. I want to see what you come up with

                  Yanderemenhera
                  Yanderemenhera
                  Yanderemenhera
                  auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #12

                  @Nared you like electronic music, I see that in your signature, hmm pink by maretu
                  (the song's Japanese name in English characters is pinku but looking up pink will pull it up)

                  wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                  hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                  my new grounds account is called phroggered
                  look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • ShuriKitty
                    ShuriKitty
                    ShuriKitty
                    Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #13

                    woah

                    notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                    Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

                      woah

                      Yanderemenhera
                      Yanderemenhera
                      Yanderemenhera
                      auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #14

                      @ShuriKitty hmm, natshimioto ui's song oeoeo

                      wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                      hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                      my new grounds account is called phroggered
                      look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                        @w1ckedsticky1983 i'm your problem now also by mindless self indulgence because that song reminds me of Eric Cartman and you like Eric cartman

                        w1ckedsticky1983
                        w1ckedsticky1983
                        w1ckedsticky1983
                        The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #15

                        @Yanderemenhera I dunno if I even have a favourite SP character now that I think abt it. Anygays, i gotta go home and listen 2 this, so I'll provide feedback later 😹😹

                        Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

                        ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • idekatp00-_-
                          idekatp00-_-
                          idekatp00-_-
                          †ΝΙΚΕ_LUVAS† Anti Cringe Switchbru ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Spotify ig Sneakerhead car enthusiasts Lil Tecca krendrick lamar NOCTURNAL Тотя Belt to ass 999 Rappers Hip Hop fans Black Fatigue<3 bacteria❤ Glokk40🧛🏾🦇 マインクラフト . womp womp
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #16

                          Yo

                          Yanderemenhera 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • idekatp00-_- idekatp00-_-

                            Yo

                            Yanderemenhera
                            Yanderemenhera
                            Yanderemenhera
                            auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #17

                            @idekatp00-_ look up white by the left rights, it's all that's coming to mind rn

                            wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                            hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                            my new grounds account is called phroggered
                            look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • idekatp00-_- idekatp00-_-

                              Yo

                              Yanderemenhera
                              Yanderemenhera
                              Yanderemenhera
                              auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #18

                              @idekatp00-_ be sure to watch the MV

                              wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                              hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                              my new grounds account is called phroggered
                              look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #19

                                GIVE ME A SIGNNN!~ HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!

                                Pre sucked skittles
                                PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                                https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                                If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                                Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                                Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                                  GIVE ME A SIGNNN!~ HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!

                                  Yanderemenhera
                                  Yanderemenhera
                                  Yanderemenhera
                                  auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #20

                                  @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M what's your age again? by rucka Rucka ali

                                  wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                  hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                  my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                  look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                  TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                                    @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M what's your age again? by rucka Rucka ali

                                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                    Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #21

                                    @Yanderemenhera OH SHIT I LISTEN TO HIM

                                    Pre sucked skittles
                                    PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                                    https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                                    If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                                    Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • takis
                                      takis
                                      takis
                                      grounded
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #22

                                      👀

                                      all glory to god

                                      Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • macncheese.
                                        macncheese.
                                        macncheese.
                                        Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #23

                                        bro js forgot abt me ig

                                        chinese-panda.png

                                        live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                                        Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                          Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #24

                                          THIS SONG IS A BANGER BUT THE THINGS THE DUDE IN THE SONG DID ISNT

                                          Pre sucked skittles
                                          PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                                          https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                                          If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                                          Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • 6
                                          • 7
                                          • 8
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular