Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Music
  4. reply to this topic, and i'll give you a song to listen to-

reply to this topic, and i'll give you a song to listen to-

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Music
155 Posts 40 Posters 8.1k Views 36 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • macncheese. macncheese.

    bro js forgot abt me ig

    Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
    wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @macncheese. magical secret powers by slack circus

    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
    my new grounds account is called phroggered
    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
      Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
      wrote on last edited by
      #28

      im now listening to "epstein files" by rucka rucka ali

      Pre sucked skittles
      PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
      https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

      If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
      Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

        @takis go cops by rucka Rucka ali

        takis
        takis
        takis
        grounded
        wrote on last edited by
        #29

        @Yanderemenhera yo ts tuff😹😹

        all glory to god

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
          Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
          wrote on last edited by
          #30

          @Yanderemenhera hit me again

          Pre sucked skittles
          PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
          https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

          If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
          Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

          Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

            @Yanderemenhera hit me again

            Yanderemenhera
            Yanderemenhera
            Yanderemenhera
            auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
            wrote on last edited by
            #31

            @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M I hate jimmy page by mindless self indulgece

            wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
            hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
            my new grounds account is called phroggered
            look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

              @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M I hate jimmy page by mindless self indulgece

              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
              Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
              wrote on last edited by
              #32

              @Yanderemenhera MY GF LISTENS TO THEM

              Pre sucked skittles
              PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
              https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

              If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
              Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Luana.vasper
                Luana.vasper
                Luana.vasper
                NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                wrote on last edited by Luana.vasper
                #33

                :) politely stares

                There's a post that I replied to on my pf, "What kinda music y'all like"
                I list a lot of artists and groups I listen to on there ifyw look at that.

                Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                  :) politely stares

                  There's a post that I replied to on my pf, "What kinda music y'all like"
                  I list a lot of artists and groups I listen to on there ifyw look at that.

                  Yanderemenhera
                  Yanderemenhera
                  Yanderemenhera
                  auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #34

                  @Luana.vasper hmmm, uh how about girl 2 by shisei kammettechan

                  wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                  hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                  my new grounds account is called phroggered
                  look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Yanderemenhera
                    Yanderemenhera
                    Yanderemenhera
                    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #35

                    also, @spamburger , please switch this to music, realize I posted this in the wrong spot

                    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                    my new grounds account is called phroggered
                    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA Laner2018 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                      also, @spamburger , please switch this to music, realize I posted this in the wrong spot

                      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                      Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #36

                      @Yanderemenhera YOU JUST NOTICED?

                      Pre sucked skittles
                      PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                      https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                      If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                      Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • JadeF1re
                        JadeF1re
                        JadeF1re
                        | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TF2 Fan! The "Happy Browsing!" Movement grupo de los pros BDNS DATABASE Anti Cringe #1 analog horror fan Tetoling Domo | Yror is #2 AO3 READER Dr pepper Insomnia fnaf nerds 日本のグループ! Luana's Beta Readers <3 you can barely read this Flareon Lovers! i love cats Orange_cats indie game fan Animal Crossing Gang nugs not drugs ''she's 17 scott'' appol GLAGGLE die of deathians chronically online [BIG SHOT]!! Snail Mail fan-club Susy ☠️☠️☠️ sweetpuddin Tamagotchi club! bug. pearto cult short person DDLC Fans Hide BDNS Ads fomo Nintendo Switch Users Green bookworms 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 =(^.".^)= miku ♡ Has a Youtube Channel Melt Ice Theria_ No Snow vocaloid Autistic peeps Тотя "GAHHHHHHHHHH!" pale as F∪CK Cuddle Puddle Strwberry Monster is anybodysengl be quit pesent ★уuмеshiррея♪ PJSK GROUP stomach book Peace and Quit certified crackhead Lesbians of DNS neurodivergent KITTYYYYYUHHH!! people don't deserve to life I <3 writing well, fuc- 3DS Users & 2DS Users chat-perms emo meself YURI ENJOYER PERSONA FAN'S NOCTURNAL ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ multi switch gang Serial alcoholics The Lords of Pillows ahh peace and quit Gonna Shit This Down Cult of froggy chair | W1ckedSticky is #3 WARNING! STUPID! grupo del clima Random People Ig Anti-Clanker #KeepBDNSSafe Everyone Edits Belt to ass stargazers @Everyone Gay People No BIRTH IN SB Thoughtful Fumbass Chud PKM FAN
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #37

                        uhh i like vocaloid, dunno what else to say

                        dm me if you wanna, they're open
                        my switch fc is SW-1581-4284-9034
                        that's about it cya

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                          also, @spamburger , please switch this to music, realize I posted this in the wrong spot

                          Laner2018
                          Laner2018
                          Laner2018
                          Pacific Timezone
                          wrote on last edited by Laner2018
                          #38

                          @Yanderemenhera lol why is this in food and drink??😭
                          Ngl why does this category even exist ^~^

                          Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • Laner2018 Laner2018

                            @Yanderemenhera lol why is this in food and drink??😭
                            Ngl why does this category even exist ^~^

                            Yanderemenhera
                            Yanderemenhera
                            Yanderemenhera
                            auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #39

                            @Laner2018 I made a mistake, I sowwie Senpai 🥺

                            wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                            hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                            my new grounds account is called phroggered
                            look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                            Laner2018 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                              @Laner2018 I made a mistake, I sowwie Senpai 🥺

                              Laner2018
                              Laner2018
                              Laner2018
                              Pacific Timezone
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #40

                              @Yanderemenhera oh I like that 👀 lol

                              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • Laner2018 Laner2018

                                @Yanderemenhera oh I like that 👀 lol

                                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #41

                                @Laner2018 🤨

                                Pre sucked skittles
                                PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                                https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                                If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                                Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                                Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                                  @Laner2018 🤨

                                  Yanderemenhera
                                  Yanderemenhera
                                  Yanderemenhera
                                  auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                  wrote on last edited by Yanderemenhera
                                  #42

                                  @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M he likes it when people show weakness because he's a dere, tsundere! ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

                                  wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                  hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                  my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                  look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                    Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #43

                                    Ohhhh

                                    Pre sucked skittles
                                    PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                                    https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                                    If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                                    Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                                      a song that reminds me of you

                                      jummbox8
                                      jummbox8
                                      jummbox8
                                      roblox
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #44

                                      @Yanderemenhera i cant listent to music cuz am on nintendo switch (grey version)

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                                        a song that reminds me of you

                                        miamarsh6000
                                        miamarsh6000
                                        miamarsh6000
                                        WARNING! STUPID! neurodivergent Trans i ♥ weezer ☆★! Converse !☆★ ''she's 17 scott'' Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Taken Radiohead Spotify ig ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ #fuckmybakalife Melt Ice i never sleep at night well, fuc- 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 chronically online I ❤️ Gorillaz "You killed Kenny!" Dr pepper weirdcore I ❤️ The Smiths I ♡ C.AI Mindless Self Indulgence just let me die! mcdonalds lovers Hazbin Hotel Fans Rocker PM yaoi enjoyer Music freak fans :3 Adventure Time Fanz Eric Cartman `Gravity Falls` stalker Young And Dumb BOYFRIEND ASMR Joe ★уuмеshiррея♪ ppl tyler fw Chud Alex G Gets hated on i hate my life bug. NEET anti-clanker Goo Goo Dolls OC-Maker Fumbass Free Afghani Women This Ship Sinks BIGGIE Wannabe puppy-boy ⚠PROXY⦻ IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS But 20$ is 20$ KITTYYYYYUHHH!! fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 feral for leon kennedy Puppy Boy Mother Mother "Screw you guys, I'm going home ♥Certified RadioApple Lover♥ pale as F∪CK tadc fan
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #45

                                        @Yanderemenhera wait you know ball Me next 🥺

                                        Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • miamarsh6000 miamarsh6000

                                          @Yanderemenhera wait you know ball Me next 🥺

                                          Yanderemenhera
                                          Yanderemenhera
                                          Yanderemenhera
                                          auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #46

                                          @miamarsh6000 hmmm, uh, nicolase cage wants cake (not one artist per say, i'd just look it up on YouTube and watch the animated short from like 16-18 years ago, it's an old meme)

                                          wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                          hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                          my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                          look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                          miamarsh6000 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • 6
                                          • 7
                                          • 8
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular