Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  3. Should I cut my hair?

Should I cut my hair?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
22 Posts 6 Posters 728 Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
    Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
    wrote on last edited by
    #8

    bald.

    Pre sucked skittles
    PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
    https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

    If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
    Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

    tyler_x 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

      bald.

      tyler_x
      tyler_x
      tyler_x
      Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
      wrote on last edited by
      #9

      @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M Why not atp

      ♥ But it refused.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
        Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
        wrote on last edited by
        #10

        itll give you like a year lol

        Pre sucked skittles
        PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
        https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

        If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
        Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • tyler_x tyler_x

          1000000658.jpg

          Ignore poorly cropped Frisk aw

          My hair grows REALLY fast like I had it way shorter like a couple months ago and it's long again.

          Should I cut it off? Idk I'm scared I'll look strange

          L3on_
          L3on_
          L3on_
          Aw man, My Fuckin J’s!! feral for leon kennedy Bryan Hudokavich’s #1 fan
          wrote on last edited by
          #11

          @tyler_x I’m DROOLING your so handsome omg I’m in love with you 🤤🤤🤤🤤

          𝘏𝘦𝘺! 𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯!
          αωω мαη, му ƒυ¢кιηg נαуѕ!!
          ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ᴏɴ sᴘɪɴɴɪɴɢ.
          𝘐'𝘝𝘌 𝘎𝘖𝘛 𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘚 𝘖𝘕 𝘔𝘌 𝘍𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘙𝘚!!
          HYAHH!!

          Babe the residents are residenting evilly again

          ₍ᐢ⑅•ᴗ•⑅ᐢ₎♡

          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • L3on_ L3on_

            @tyler_x I’m DROOLING your so handsome omg I’m in love with you 🤤🤤🤤🤤

            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
            Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
            wrote on last edited by
            #12

            @mik3_ 🤨

            Pre sucked skittles
            PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
            https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

            If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
            Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

            L3on_ 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • tyler_x tyler_x

              1000000658.jpg

              Ignore poorly cropped Frisk aw

              My hair grows REALLY fast like I had it way shorter like a couple months ago and it's long again.

              Should I cut it off? Idk I'm scared I'll look strange

              L3on_
              L3on_
              L3on_
              Aw man, My Fuckin J’s!! feral for leon kennedy Bryan Hudokavich’s #1 fan
              wrote on last edited by
              #13

              @tyler_x it looks super duper cute right now I think you should keep that relative style if you cut it it looks super good on you baby

              𝘏𝘦𝘺! 𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯!
              αωω мαη, му ƒυ¢кιηg נαуѕ!!
              ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ᴏɴ sᴘɪɴɴɪɴɢ.
              𝘐'𝘝𝘌 𝘎𝘖𝘛 𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘚 𝘖𝘕 𝘔𝘌 𝘍𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘙𝘚!!
              HYAHH!!

              Babe the residents are residenting evilly again

              ₍ᐢ⑅•ᴗ•⑅ᐢ₎♡

              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA tyler_x 2 Replies Last reply
              1
              • L3on_ L3on_

                @tyler_x it looks super duper cute right now I think you should keep that relative style if you cut it it looks super good on you baby

                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                wrote on last edited by
                #14

                @mik3_

                Pre sucked skittles
                PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                  @mik3_ 🤨

                  L3on_
                  L3on_
                  L3on_
                  Aw man, My Fuckin J’s!! feral for leon kennedy Bryan Hudokavich’s #1 fan
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #15

                  @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M can you tell I’m in love with him 👀

                  𝘏𝘦𝘺! 𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯!
                  αωω мαη, му ƒυ¢кιηg נαуѕ!!
                  ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ᴏɴ sᴘɪɴɴɪɴɢ.
                  𝘐'𝘝𝘌 𝘎𝘖𝘛 𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘚 𝘖𝘕 𝘔𝘌 𝘍𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘙𝘚!!
                  HYAHH!!

                  Babe the residents are residenting evilly again

                  ₍ᐢ⑅•ᴗ•⑅ᐢ₎♡

                  TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • L3on_ L3on_

                    @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M can you tell I’m in love with him 👀

                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                    Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #16

                    @mik3_ i think???

                    Pre sucked skittles
                    PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                    https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                    If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                    Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                    L3on_ 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                      @mik3_ i think???

                      L3on_
                      L3on_
                      L3on_
                      Aw man, My Fuckin J’s!! feral for leon kennedy Bryan Hudokavich’s #1 fan
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #17

                      @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M good I love my boyfriend 🎉🎉🎉 I am the biggest Tyler fan

                      𝘏𝘦𝘺! 𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯!
                      αωω мαη, му ƒυ¢кιηg נαуѕ!!
                      ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ᴏɴ sᴘɪɴɴɪɴɢ.
                      𝘐'𝘝𝘌 𝘎𝘖𝘛 𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘚 𝘖𝘕 𝘔𝘌 𝘍𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘙𝘚!!
                      HYAHH!!

                      Babe the residents are residenting evilly again

                      ₍ᐢ⑅•ᴗ•⑅ᐢ₎♡

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                        Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #18

                        do you even have his password?

                        Pre sucked skittles
                        PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                        https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                        If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                        Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                        tyler_x 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • w1ckedsticky1983
                          w1ckedsticky1983
                          w1ckedsticky1983
                          The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #19

                          You should, but still keep it long. Like, style it and layer it a bit more so it has a better silhouette/shape if that makes sense 🤑

                          Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

                          ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Noctis
                            Noctis
                            Noctis
                            Be Yourself With All Your Might
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #20

                            Your hair is gorgeous

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                              do you even have his password?

                              tyler_x
                              tyler_x
                              tyler_x
                              Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #21

                              @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M Ah yes because the only way two people could possibly be in love is if they have each others passwords.

                              ♥ But it refused.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • L3on_ L3on_

                                @tyler_x it looks super duper cute right now I think you should keep that relative style if you cut it it looks super good on you baby

                                tyler_x
                                tyler_x
                                tyler_x
                                Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #22

                                @mik3_ Aww shucks okay I will try to figure something out just 4 you heh

                                ♥ But it refused.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • 1
                                • 2
                                • Login

                                • Don't have an account? Register

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Groups
                                • Users
                                • Tags
                                • Popular