Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. Users I like (nobody asked)

Users I like (nobody asked)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
27 Posts 14 Posters 525 Views 12 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

    @Poorthing2012 Noooo, twin, ion wanna go bald TnT

    Lucifer's Love
    Lucifer's Love
    Lucifer's Love
    Puppy Boy Puppies & kittens ! Bats's Cave ★уuмеshiррея♪ simps TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ AroAce Club Femboy :3 neurodivergent Wants to be pet Peace and Quit | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Angel ♥ ★ NO.1 MSI FAN~ !!★ yaoi♡ -*Angel*- Autistic peeps ‼️ silly transmascs †Obey Abaddon† Has a Youtube Channel miku ♡ s3rl LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ☆MuderMedia Lover☆ ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer bug. appol of doom Spotify ig Nintendo Switch Users ☆Deftones☆ chronically online Roleplay AO3 READER He ate them Tetoling 😈Hellverse Hazbin Hotel Fans #1 analog horror fan ♥Certified RadioApple Lover♥ ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper ・My smile is stitched...・ Horror Movie obsession Basement Dwellers NOCTURNAL IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 OC-Maker Chud artist's.. stalker Nerdy Geeks stargazers Anti-Clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . we read fanfic lol Goth/emo/scene/other :3 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS @Everyone
    wrote last edited by
    #14

    @Luana.vasper
    Dw, twinnie. Ill give you MY hair ❤

    No.1 RadioApple fan.
    %(darkred)[“Luci… Is your smile stitched?”
    "Yaoi king and is canonically a radio." -Cicada.
    "MOM FOUND THE YAOI DRAWER !!"
    TOXIC OLD MAN YAOI FOR EVERYONE !!

    Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Lucifer's Love Lucifer's Love

      @Luana.vasper
      Dw, twinnie. Ill give you MY hair ❤

      Luana.vasper
      Luana.vasper
      Luana.vasper
      NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
      wrote last edited by
      #15

      @Lucifer-s-Love Okay, amic. I'll wear it in loving memory :(

      Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
      Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
      Red: Dead. It rhymes.
      Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

      Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

        @Poorthing2012 Noooo, twin, ion wanna go bald TnT

        TwoTimee
        TwoTimee
        TwoTimee
        | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
        wrote last edited by
        #16

        @Luana.vasper you will

        It / rot / they / meow


        AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
        are ALL peak ships!!!


        (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


        stabs you #forthespawn

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • TwoTimee TwoTimee

          oh yay.

          ill be dead before im 40. prepare thyself >:3 (u have 33 years twin)

          ladiesman217
          ladiesman217
          ladiesman217
          ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
          wrote last edited by
          #17

          @Poorthing2012 i wouldnt b surprised if you were actually 7 and this wasnt a joke

          𓂅. seth . ⟢
          ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
          ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
          . ,۫

          TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • ladiesman217 ladiesman217

            @Poorthing2012 i wouldnt b surprised if you were actually 7 and this wasnt a joke

            TwoTimee
            TwoTimee
            TwoTimee
            | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
            wrote last edited by
            #18

            @sweetpuddin wait I did the math wrong

            It / rot / they / meow


            AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
            are ALL peak ships!!!


            (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


            stabs you #forthespawn

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • TwoTimee
              TwoTimee
              TwoTimee
              | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
              wrote last edited by
              #19

              Bro i did it like 5 times 1stg

              It / rot / they / meow


              AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
              are ALL peak ships!!!


              (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


              stabs you #forthespawn

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                If Rorschach had god-tier level input then he would lay the eggs already

                Rorschach
                Rorschach
                Rorschach
                Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent former staff
                wrote last edited by
                #20

                @WeedAreTheWorld I had a dream I ran you over with a semi truck.

                WeedAreTheWorld 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Rorschach Rorschach

                  @WeedAreTheWorld I had a dream I ran you over with a semi truck.

                  WeedAreTheWorld
                  WeedAreTheWorld
                  WeedAreTheWorld
                  420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                  wrote last edited by
                  #21

                  @Rorschach

                  You seem to dream about me a lot 😳

                  'This confession has meant nothing'

                  Yanderemenhera Rorschach 2 Replies Last reply
                  1
                  • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                    @Rorschach

                    You seem to dream about me a lot 😳

                    Yanderemenhera
                    Yanderemenhera
                    Yanderemenhera
                    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                    wrote last edited by
                    #22

                    @WeedAreTheWorld ngl, I thought he only liked older girls

                    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                    my new grounds account is called phroggered
                    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                    WeedAreTheWorld Rorschach 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                      @WeedAreTheWorld ngl, I thought he only liked older girls

                      WeedAreTheWorld
                      WeedAreTheWorld
                      WeedAreTheWorld
                      420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                      wrote last edited by
                      #23

                      @Yanderemenhera

                      Clearly I am an exception

                      'This confession has meant nothing'

                      Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                        @Yanderemenhera

                        Clearly I am an exception

                        Yanderemenhera
                        Yanderemenhera
                        Yanderemenhera
                        auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                        wrote last edited by
                        #24

                        @WeedAreTheWorld bro's willing to change his stance on everything for you twin

                        wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                        hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                        my new grounds account is called phroggered
                        look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • ShuriKitty
                          ShuriKitty
                          ShuriKitty
                          Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                          wrote last edited by
                          #25

                          Why am I here? I thought I was the next biggest DNS downdoot pinata

                          notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                            @Rorschach

                            You seem to dream about me a lot 😳

                            Rorschach
                            Rorschach
                            Rorschach
                            Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent former staff
                            wrote last edited by
                            #26
                            This post is deleted!
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                              @WeedAreTheWorld ngl, I thought he only liked older girls

                              Rorschach
                              Rorschach
                              Rorschach
                              Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent former staff
                              wrote last edited by
                              #27
                              This post is deleted!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • 1
                              • 2
                              • Login

                              • Don't have an account? Register

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Groups
                              • Users
                              • Tags
                              • Popular