Game names for my game and give some tips.
-
i need 3 or less words in the name.
@foxzy I got it
-
ok. also those names are also so good
-
Just keep moving, Look straight ahead, Don't look back, Don't go astray
-
sigh i give up
-
this is when ai comes into play lol
-
yep
-
if i could send a picture of the game i would be so happy
-
if i could send a picture of the game i would be so happy
@foxzy btw are you like actively developing it rn?
-
not rn i work on it during the weekend. im waiting for my pixel art to be made
-
not rn i work on it during the weekend. im waiting for my pixel art to be made
@foxzy oh cool (i forgot how words work i meant actively as in are you working on it on anyday of the week), someone else is making the pixel art?
-
im trting to find a modeler that works for free or ill do it my self. my artist works for free
-
im trting to find a modeler that works for free or ill do it my self. my artist works for free
@foxzy wait so the game's also going to be free right, since the artist isn't getting paid? or is the artist like a close friend or something
-
@UnpaidIntern the artist is a close friend im paying him by adding a taco to the game as a easter egg just for him. the game is going to be free.
-
if its abt ur mc finding a portal that leads to a diff reality, and is also a horror game, u can call it:
Into The Unknown
Into The Twisted
Reality: Unknown
Fear of The Unknown (or maybe the phobia for it)
Warped (double meaning, like warping to a different reality, and warping like twisting/distorting) -
sometimes the best options are the simplist. a friend and i were making a game called Mirstone, which is a fictional town in Maine. And where the game was gonna take place
-
NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
Names I Thought Up:
Monstrance
Forest Floor
The Crackling
Elwoodritch(I have no idea if this has any forests in it and I'm making up a bunch of forest names I'm a moron lmao)
Non-forest:
Cynicis
Omniritch
Drawnunder
Sicklink -
Names I Thought Up:
Monstrance
Forest Floor
The Crackling
Elwoodritch(I have no idea if this has any forests in it and I'm making up a bunch of forest names I'm a moron lmao)
Non-forest:
Cynicis
Omniritch
Drawnunder
Sicklink@Luana.vasper the game has forests vut its not the main part of the game trees are used for items and stuff.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login