Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Engagement
  4. Interviews. You may ask to take part!

Interviews. You may ask to take part!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
48 Posts 17 Posters 865 Views 15 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Gl1tch
    Gl1tch
    Gl1tch
    Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users
    wrote last edited by
    #36

    May I be included?

    GLITCHING

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • topratedsalesman
      topratedsalesman
      topratedsalesman
      Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
      wrote last edited by
      #37

      interview me boi

      Didn't you believe in me?
      Yeah you held me the whole way through
      But I couldn't say the words like you
      I was scared, C but I wanted to.

      I love you, Chesi.

      Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • topratedsalesman topratedsalesman

        interview me boi

        Snail Mail
        Snail Mail
        Snail Mail
        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
        wrote last edited by
        #38

        @topratedsalesman
        Gng, Gng. Either, me or staff. Might not be able to do it today, due to the fact I haven't gotten any sleep because I needed to stay up for my grandma today.

        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

        topratedsalesman 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Snail Mail Snail Mail

          @topratedsalesman
          Gng, Gng. Either, me or staff. Might not be able to do it today, due to the fact I haven't gotten any sleep because I needed to stay up for my grandma today.

          topratedsalesman
          topratedsalesman
          topratedsalesman
          Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
          wrote last edited by
          #39

          @Snail-Mail okays thats fine (i lowk havent slept either 💔)

          Didn't you believe in me?
          Yeah you held me the whole way through
          But I couldn't say the words like you
          I was scared, C but I wanted to.

          I love you, Chesi.

          Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • topratedsalesman topratedsalesman

            @Snail-Mail okays thats fine (i lowk havent slept either 💔)

            Snail Mail
            Snail Mail
            Snail Mail
            News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
            wrote last edited by
            #40

            @topratedsalesman
            Okay! I'll talk to one of them!!

            It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
            I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
            Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

            ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Luana.vasper
              Luana.vasper
              Luana.vasper
              NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
              wrote last edited by
              #41

              I would be interested in being interviewed, but I'm not quite sure how this works? Do I just dm you?

              Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
              Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
              Red: Dead. It rhymes.
              Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

              Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • K4nd111
                K4nd111
                K4nd111
                Anti-Clanker ☆★! Converse !☆★ D e p r e s s i o n . . . just let me die! `Gravity Falls` #KeepBDNSSafe NOCTURNAL IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Domo roblox theatre kid!!! The Living Tombstoner Westhelm tadc fan 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Nintendo Switch Users Glitch-Production TMNT FANS!!! But 20$ is 20$ vocaloid Free Afghani Women ♥ Sweetheart ♥ Kuromi luvers<3 yaoi♡ Kandi kids >w< Strwberry Monster Strawberry Milk Madoka Magica
                wrote last edited by
                #42

                areeee theese still up and running? :0

                hahah I HATE THIS FREAK AHH PFP!!!!!!!!

                Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Citrussahh
                  Citrussahh
                  Citrussahh
                  artist's.. we read fanfic lol Gay People Fry Guys!! ☆Vanillrussahh★ ppl tyler fw ★Vanilleyy Vertified★
                  wrote last edited by
                  #43

                  Could I be interviewed?

                  I’m soo active

                  Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Rorschach
                    Rorschach
                    Rorschach
                    neurodivergent NOCTURNAL Vigilante
                    wrote last edited by
                    #44

                    Hmm, can I be a part of this gathering?

                    The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                    Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Rorschach Rorschach

                      Hmm, can I be a part of this gathering?

                      Snail Mail
                      Snail Mail
                      Snail Mail
                      News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
                      wrote last edited by
                      #45

                      @Rorschach
                      Yes, you may!

                      It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                      I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                      Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                      ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Citrussahh Citrussahh

                        Could I be interviewed?

                        Snail Mail
                        Snail Mail
                        Snail Mail
                        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
                        wrote last edited by
                        #46

                        @Citrussahh
                        Ofc! Any specific time..?

                        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • K4nd111 K4nd111

                          areeee theese still up and running? :0

                          Snail Mail
                          Snail Mail
                          Snail Mail
                          News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
                          wrote last edited by
                          #47

                          @K4nd111
                          Of course we are! Snail Mail News never dies!

                          It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                          I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                          Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                          ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • spamburger spamburger

                            I want interview 🥺🥺🥺

                            Snail Mail
                            Snail Mail
                            Snail Mail
                            News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
                            wrote last edited by
                            #48

                            @spamburger
                            YES

                            It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                            I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                            Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                            ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • 1
                            • 2
                            • 3
                            • Login

                            • Don't have an account? Register

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Groups
                            • Users
                            • Tags
                            • Popular