Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. Link me a pfp...? pleaseee

Link me a pfp...? pleaseee

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
3 Posts 2 Posters 38 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Luana.vasper
    Luana.vasper
    Luana.vasper
    NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
    wrote last edited by Luana.vasper
    #1

    Out of the kindness of someone's heart, could one of you pretty pretty pretty please dm me a few aesthetic starrflesh pfps from pinterest and allow me to pick one out of them that you can send me the image url to. Also, if you are so generous, I would prefer the starrflesh pfp to be one of the ones with a white dog/wolf...

    Pretty please...

    Js to clarify, it doesn't have to be from pinterest. I've just noticed that the starrflesh aesthetic is much easier to look up on there. There are a lot more options you can find. When I've searched it up on js the regular web, nothing much seems to come up.

    Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
    Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
    Red: Dead. It rhymes.
    Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

    Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Luana.vasper
      Luana.vasper
      Luana.vasper
      NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
      wrote last edited by Luana.vasper
      #2

      pleaseeee

      Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
      Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
      Red: Dead. It rhymes.
      Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

      Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Rorschach
        Rorschach
        Rorschach
        Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        I'm on switch 😭 🙏

        The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Don't have an account? Register

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Groups
        • Users
        • Tags
        • Popular