cries (vent abt my mom mainly)
-
NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
What is the actual fcking point in picking out an outfit if it's never good enough?? wtf do u want me to wear???
"That makes you look fat."
"You need to lose weight."
"Stop eating so much. It's not hard."
"Do you really need that...?""No, you look like a box."
"That's too tight."
"That's too baggy."
"What even is that?"
"That's inappropriate.."God I'm so done
-
yeesh, I feel ya
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login