Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  4. Welp

Welp

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
5 Posts 3 Posters 80 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • tyler_x
    tyler_x
    tyler_x
    Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    My cat at my grandparents house died.

    I knew it was coming.. but man.

    For context, she was an old cat. 25 years old? 26? Something like that. She had been in great shape up until this past year which really didn't treat her well. She had been unable to groom herself, causing her fur to matt up uncontrollably. She's gone entirely deaf, and I think partiality blind.

    Today was her worst day, and I realized that she wasn't gonna make it. She literally couldn't stand up, could barely move, kept meowing really loudly, seemed very lost and confused about her surroundings, and you could just tell she was in so much pain. I knew just by seeing her topple over when trying to stand that her time was over. I'm just glad I knew and was able to say goodbye.

    I will no longer pet her when I get to my grandma's house after school. I will no longer hear her meow at the back door. I will no longer get to feed her with my grandpa. She loved my grandpa, and he loved her. That's what hurts the most. He lit up so much around that cat. Man...

    A life-long companion of mine was lost on this day. With that I must say: Farewell, Monster.

    ♄ But it refused.

    SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • tyler_x tyler_x

      My cat at my grandparents house died.

      I knew it was coming.. but man.

      For context, she was an old cat. 25 years old? 26? Something like that. She had been in great shape up until this past year which really didn't treat her well. She had been unable to groom herself, causing her fur to matt up uncontrollably. She's gone entirely deaf, and I think partiality blind.

      Today was her worst day, and I realized that she wasn't gonna make it. She literally couldn't stand up, could barely move, kept meowing really loudly, seemed very lost and confused about her surroundings, and you could just tell she was in so much pain. I knew just by seeing her topple over when trying to stand that her time was over. I'm just glad I knew and was able to say goodbye.

      I will no longer pet her when I get to my grandma's house after school. I will no longer hear her meow at the back door. I will no longer get to feed her with my grandpa. She loved my grandpa, and he loved her. That's what hurts the most. He lit up so much around that cat. Man...

      A life-long companion of mine was lost on this day. With that I must say: Farewell, Monster.

      SweetLikeTarmac
      SweetLikeTarmac
      SweetLikeTarmac
      â™ȘRobbie's Bugsâ™Ș kevinkempt I ❀ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      @tyler_x omfg this is terrible, I think you've sent me into a state of depression

      I'm really sorry, that seems so rough. đŸ„ș😭

      Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
      El juno

      tyler_x 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

        @tyler_x omfg this is terrible, I think you've sent me into a state of depression

        I'm really sorry, that seems so rough. đŸ„ș😭

        tyler_x
        tyler_x
        tyler_x
        Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @SweetLikeTarmac Ah, thank you for your sympathy

        ♄ But it refused.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • french_fry_guy
          french_fry_guy
          french_fry_guy
          Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♥♄ Art group! I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❀ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary đŸ’›đŸ€đŸ’œđŸ–€ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person We’re the best /jjj Hide BDNS Ads Woolys World fomo I ❀ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd â™ȘRobbie's Bugsâ™Ș i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♄ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‌ silly transmascs Natalies fav Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 đŸ’™Ă—đŸ©· Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica pale as FâˆȘCK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ Kandi kids >w< Random Losers!! Bats's Cave HAIL MOUTHCLOUD switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Undertale Fans! ♄♥♄♥♄ Anti-Clanker ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! anti-clanker deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          Im rlly sorry man :[
          sending you hugs ^^

          “Just a little chunk of hope,
          keeps me going, keeps me going everyday,
          I hope that one day, things will change,
          But a little chunk of hope,
          keeps me going, keeps me going everyday.“

          Elliot Rose
          he/him

          Green: online and can talk
          Yellow: online and not feeling it
          Red: online but leave me alone

          tyler_x 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • french_fry_guy french_fry_guy

            Im rlly sorry man :[
            sending you hugs ^^

            tyler_x
            tyler_x
            tyler_x
            Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @french_fry_guy Thanks man:)

            ♄ But it refused.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Don't have an account? Register

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Groups
            • Users
            • Tags
            • Popular