Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  4. My parents are fcking scaring me...

My parents are fcking scaring me...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
12 Posts 5 Posters 91 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
    Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
    wrote last edited by
    #3

    Warm milk. It will help

    Pre sucked skittles
    PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
    https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

    If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
    Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

    Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

      Warm milk. It will help

      Luana.vasper
      Luana.vasper
      Luana.vasper
      NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
      wrote last edited by
      #4

      @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA I can't just go get warm milk. That'll make noise and draw attention to me. Especially heating up the milk (microwave). And I think they're still awake, so very bad idea for me.

      Plus, we don't have milk, so...

      Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
      Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
      Red: Dead. It rhymes.
      Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

      Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

        @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA I can't just go get warm milk. That'll make noise and draw attention to me. Especially heating up the milk (microwave). And I think they're still awake, so very bad idea for me.

        Plus, we don't have milk, so...

        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
        Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
        wrote last edited by
        #5

        @Luana.vasper rip

        Pre sucked skittles
        PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
        https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

        If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
        Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • theadora
          theadora
          theadora
          Switchbru
          wrote last edited by
          #6

          OHMYGODOHMYGOD I know exactly EXACTLYEXACTLY what you're going through!!! I thought I was the only one who had to deal with this kinda thing 😢
          NINE HILLS I hope you're survived 🙏
          but the stress....😖 the heart-stopping terror coming from te realization that you could be a mere moment away from getting caught... running what's gonna happen when you do get caught through your head; how far back it'll set you... over and over... getting strung up, called a sneaking, slithery whoer...
          I HATE THAT FEELING 😭
          I hate having to sneak around, just so i can be connected, just to be able to talk about it even.
          It's Awful

          Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Snail Mail
            Snail Mail
            Snail Mail
            News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
            wrote last edited by Snail Mail
            #7

            My father is narcissistic. I have never had a phone as a kid, barely socialized outside of my house. It always seems to be my fault I lose trust. I want to do after school activities and events, sports, trips, ect. And for the past 4 years. I had only got to be the track manager for a bit (yes, this was taken from me but my dad had good reasons as this time I was using it for "bad" but worth it!). Even though I wanted to be on track.. I always got called out by the real athletes because of it, but one of them. I beat in a race. I had no training, and I beat them. They still talked about me being just a track manager, but a little less. Thank God. But what's so bad about this? I've never gone to outdoor school. The once in a lifetime thing, he thought all he was doing was taking just another event from me. I use to take phones and find ways to socialize outside of school, I was good at it (still am)! I found so many ways, no matter what was in my way. I was determined. I was human too. I had taken my cousin's phone (he normally breaks them anyways), and used that. But the adrenaline that hits you, fear and love are very close. I was terrified. When he took it I was scared, was he gonna throw me around like a rag doll? Was he gonna yell at me? Was he gonna slam my door when he was done and go see EVERYTHING..? I was scared. The addrelinine got to me, now I have quick reflexes. I can guess people by steps, my father's being heavy, but still a bit quiet due to the floor and his socks. You have no idea how scary it is to hear your door open quickly, it's not a very good feeling you get. There was this one time.. I had snuck simply just food into my room. Just food. Ate it btw. And my dad found out, oh and it was HELL.... For some simple food. I think back to it now. I love my father dearly, and yet he... Oh how it fuels my hate for humans. He can get mad at me, but I can't just show my anger..? No expressions, no hand movement. Nothing. Be like a robot or something. If I was, I would take over the world and burn this damn house down. This house holds terrible memories of my old abuse from my grandma Kare's boyfriend. The things that happened with.. his kids. And school. 5th grade, you don't know "bullied" till you've seen that 5th grade year. Anyways, just wanted to share a bit of my understanding towards it. 😳

            It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
            I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
            Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

            ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

            theadora Luana.vasper 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • Snail Mail Snail Mail

              My father is narcissistic. I have never had a phone as a kid, barely socialized outside of my house. It always seems to be my fault I lose trust. I want to do after school activities and events, sports, trips, ect. And for the past 4 years. I had only got to be the track manager for a bit (yes, this was taken from me but my dad had good reasons as this time I was using it for "bad" but worth it!). Even though I wanted to be on track.. I always got called out by the real athletes because of it, but one of them. I beat in a race. I had no training, and I beat them. They still talked about me being just a track manager, but a little less. Thank God. But what's so bad about this? I've never gone to outdoor school. The once in a lifetime thing, he thought all he was doing was taking just another event from me. I use to take phones and find ways to socialize outside of school, I was good at it (still am)! I found so many ways, no matter what was in my way. I was determined. I was human too. I had taken my cousin's phone (he normally breaks them anyways), and used that. But the adrenaline that hits you, fear and love are very close. I was terrified. When he took it I was scared, was he gonna throw me around like a rag doll? Was he gonna yell at me? Was he gonna slam my door when he was done and go see EVERYTHING..? I was scared. The addrelinine got to me, now I have quick reflexes. I can guess people by steps, my father's being heavy, but still a bit quiet due to the floor and his socks. You have no idea how scary it is to hear your door open quickly, it's not a very good feeling you get. There was this one time.. I had snuck simply just food into my room. Just food. Ate it btw. And my dad found out, oh and it was HELL.... For some simple food. I think back to it now. I love my father dearly, and yet he... Oh how it fuels my hate for humans. He can get mad at me, but I can't just show my anger..? No expressions, no hand movement. Nothing. Be like a robot or something. If I was, I would take over the world and burn this damn house down. This house holds terrible memories of my old abuse from my grandma Kare's boyfriend. The things that happened with.. his kids. And school. 5th grade, you don't know "bullied" till you've seen that 5th grade year. Anyways, just wanted to share a bit of my understanding towards it. 😳

              theadora
              theadora
              theadora
              Switchbru
              wrote last edited by
              #8

              @Snail-Mail 😭 😭😭😭😭
              Testify bro!!!! seems many of us have been, or ARE there

              being here.... waaayy better than therapy 😭

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • The_Traveller95
                The_Traveller95
                The_Traveller95
                wrote last edited by
                #9

                I have been sneaking devices after hours to my room to talk with my ex every night

                The Traveller and Kermit the Frog were here

                Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • theadora theadora

                  OHMYGODOHMYGOD I know exactly EXACTLYEXACTLY what you're going through!!! I thought I was the only one who had to deal with this kinda thing 😢
                  NINE HILLS I hope you're survived 🙏
                  but the stress....😖 the heart-stopping terror coming from te realization that you could be a mere moment away from getting caught... running what's gonna happen when you do get caught through your head; how far back it'll set you... over and over... getting strung up, called a sneaking, slithery whoer...
                  I HATE THAT FEELING 😭
                  I hate having to sneak around, just so i can be connected, just to be able to talk about it even.
                  It's Awful

                  Luana.vasper
                  Luana.vasper
                  Luana.vasper
                  NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                  wrote last edited by
                  #10

                  @theadora I'm so glad someone understands. This is the exact feeling. Couldn't have explained it better. Hope you get out soon.

                  Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                  Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                  Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                  Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                  Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                    My father is narcissistic. I have never had a phone as a kid, barely socialized outside of my house. It always seems to be my fault I lose trust. I want to do after school activities and events, sports, trips, ect. And for the past 4 years. I had only got to be the track manager for a bit (yes, this was taken from me but my dad had good reasons as this time I was using it for "bad" but worth it!). Even though I wanted to be on track.. I always got called out by the real athletes because of it, but one of them. I beat in a race. I had no training, and I beat them. They still talked about me being just a track manager, but a little less. Thank God. But what's so bad about this? I've never gone to outdoor school. The once in a lifetime thing, he thought all he was doing was taking just another event from me. I use to take phones and find ways to socialize outside of school, I was good at it (still am)! I found so many ways, no matter what was in my way. I was determined. I was human too. I had taken my cousin's phone (he normally breaks them anyways), and used that. But the adrenaline that hits you, fear and love are very close. I was terrified. When he took it I was scared, was he gonna throw me around like a rag doll? Was he gonna yell at me? Was he gonna slam my door when he was done and go see EVERYTHING..? I was scared. The addrelinine got to me, now I have quick reflexes. I can guess people by steps, my father's being heavy, but still a bit quiet due to the floor and his socks. You have no idea how scary it is to hear your door open quickly, it's not a very good feeling you get. There was this one time.. I had snuck simply just food into my room. Just food. Ate it btw. And my dad found out, oh and it was HELL.... For some simple food. I think back to it now. I love my father dearly, and yet he... Oh how it fuels my hate for humans. He can get mad at me, but I can't just show my anger..? No expressions, no hand movement. Nothing. Be like a robot or something. If I was, I would take over the world and burn this damn house down. This house holds terrible memories of my old abuse from my grandma Kare's boyfriend. The things that happened with.. his kids. And school. 5th grade, you don't know "bullied" till you've seen that 5th grade year. Anyways, just wanted to share a bit of my understanding towards it. 😳

                    Luana.vasper
                    Luana.vasper
                    Luana.vasper
                    NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                    wrote last edited by
                    #11

                    @Snail-Mail This is very real. I'm sorry you had to experience that. hug

                    Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                    Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                    Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                    Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                    Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95

                      I have been sneaking devices after hours to my room to talk with my ex every night

                      Luana.vasper
                      Luana.vasper
                      Luana.vasper
                      NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                      wrote last edited by
                      #12

                      @The_Traveler95 I sneak the switch just talk to someone. I don't even have access to other people other than this. And trust me, my parents get really tiring and mentally drain me. I feel overstimulated everday just being around them. I find any way I can to not be.

                      Even if I couldn't talk to other people on here, I would still be vey content with being able to read ao3 again after almost 3 years.

                      Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                      Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                      Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                      Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                      Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Groups
                      • Users
                      • Tags
                      • Popular