Rate my playlist
-
Listen to beans by Kurt Cobain.
Nothing will ever grace your ears like ts -
Guess my fav artist

Also feel free to reccomend me songsMelt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid I ♡ My BF w e e d 👀🍃@macncheese. hmm I think bro likes Mac Demarco idk its just a thought.. but 1000000/10
-
Listen to beans by Kurt Cobain.
Nothing will ever grace your ears like tsGuitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text@thatguy alr listened to it
I know your tricks... -
@thatguy alr listened to it
I know your tricks... -
try listening to straykids they are the goats i swea
-
try listening to straykids they are the goats i swea
jeongindaddypoo said:
try listening to straykids they are the goats i swea
-
0/10
-
Puppy Boy Puppies & kittens ! Bats's Cave ★уuмеshiррея♪ simps TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ AroAce Club Femboy :3 neurodivergent Wants to be pet Peace and Quit | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Angel ♥ ★ NO.1 MSI FAN~ !!★ yaoi♡ -*Angel*- Autistic peeps ‼️ silly transmascs †Obey Abaddon† Has a Youtube Channel miku ♡ s3rl LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ☆MuderMedia Lover☆ ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer bug. appol of doom Spotify ig Nintendo Switch Users ☆Deftones☆ chronically online Roleplay AO3 READER He ate them Tetoling 😈Hellverse Hazbin Hotel Fans #1 analog horror fan ♥Certified RadioApple Lover♥ ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper ・My smile is stitched...・ Horror Movie obsession Basement Dwellers NOCTURNAL IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 OC-Maker Chud artist's.. stalker Nerdy Geeks stargazers Anti-Clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . we read fanfic lol Goth/emo/scene/other :3 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS @Everyone
I forgot lowk Mac existed

-
NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
9/10 (one point taken for low variety but still fire)
-
0/10
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text@seal :(
-
I forgot lowk Mac existed
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text@Lucifer-s-Love ya hes lowkey stopped releasing like actual albums
-
wait i got song for you to try (its 13 mins long)
beach life-in-death - car seat headrest -
wait i got song for you to try (its 13 mins long)
beach life-in-death - car seat headrestGuitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text@thatguy it isnt somth id listen to daily but i fw it
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
