Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Music
  4. Rate my playlist

Rate my playlist

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Music
14 Posts 7 Posters 61 Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • macncheese. macncheese.

    Link Preview Image
    Mac demarco plus some other ones

    Lololololololololol

    favicon

    Spotify (open.spotify.com)

    Guess my fav artist🥀
    Also feel free to reccomend me songs

    ext.savy
    ext.savy
    ext.savy
    Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid I ♡ My BF w e e d 👀🍃
    wrote last edited by
    #3

    @macncheese. hmm I think bro likes Mac Demarco idk its just a thought.. but 1000000/10

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • thatguy thatguy

      Listen to beans by Kurt Cobain.
      Nothing will ever grace your ears like ts

      macncheese.
      macncheese.
      macncheese.
      Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
      wrote last edited by
      #4

      @thatguy alr listened to it
      I know your tricks...

      chinese-panda.png

      live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

      thatguy 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • macncheese. macncheese.

        @thatguy alr listened to it
        I know your tricks...

        thatguy
        thatguy
        thatguy
        Bisexual 💙💜🩷 shrek geetar I ♥ Nirvana Arctic Monkeys♥ MCRMY green day ♥ smashing pumpkins rat in a cage But 20$ is 20$ Gonna Shit This Down sweetpuddin 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ppl Tarmac fw<3 #fuckmybakalife Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚
        wrote last edited by
        #5

        @macncheese. It was worth a try 🥀

        Woah it's that guy (⁠‘⁠◉⁠⌓⁠◉⁠’⁠)

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • jeongindaddypoo
          jeongindaddypoo
          jeongindaddypoo
          wrote last edited by
          #6

          try listening to straykids they are the goats i swea

          jeongindaddypoo 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • jeongindaddypoo jeongindaddypoo

            try listening to straykids they are the goats i swea

            jeongindaddypoo
            jeongindaddypoo
            jeongindaddypoo
            wrote last edited by
            #7

            jeongindaddypoo said:

            try listening to straykids they are the goats i swea

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • seal
              seal
              seal
              baikal seal jirai shortymobb martyr
              wrote last edited by
              #8

              0/10

              macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Lucifer's Love
                Lucifer's Love
                Lucifer's Love
                Puppy Boy Puppies & kittens ! Bats's Cave ★уuмеshiррея♪ simps TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ AroAce Club Femboy :3 neurodivergent Wants to be pet Peace and Quit | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Angel ♥ ★ NO.1 MSI FAN~ !!★ yaoi♡ -*Angel*- Autistic peeps ‼️ silly transmascs †Obey Abaddon† Has a Youtube Channel miku ♡ s3rl LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ☆MuderMedia Lover☆ ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer bug. appol of doom Spotify ig Nintendo Switch Users ☆Deftones☆ chronically online Roleplay AO3 READER He ate them Tetoling 😈Hellverse Hazbin Hotel Fans #1 analog horror fan ♥Certified RadioApple Lover♥ ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper ・My smile is stitched...・ Horror Movie obsession Basement Dwellers NOCTURNAL IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 OC-Maker Chud artist's.. stalker Nerdy Geeks stargazers Anti-Clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . we read fanfic lol Goth/emo/scene/other :3 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS @Everyone
                wrote last edited by
                #9

                I forgot lowk Mac existed 😭 🙏

                No.1 RadioApple fan.
                %(darkred)[“Luci… Is your smile stitched?”
                "Yaoi king and is canonically a radio." -Cicada.
                "MOM FOUND THE YAOI DRAWER !!"
                TOXIC OLD MAN YAOI FOR EVERYONE !!

                macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Luana.vasper
                  Luana.vasper
                  Luana.vasper
                  NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                  wrote last edited by
                  #10

                  9/10 (one point taken for low variety but still fire)

                  Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                  Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                  Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                  Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                  Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • seal seal

                    0/10

                    macncheese.
                    macncheese.
                    macncheese.
                    Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                    wrote last edited by
                    #11

                    @seal :(

                    chinese-panda.png

                    live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Lucifer's Love Lucifer's Love

                      I forgot lowk Mac existed 😭 🙏

                      macncheese.
                      macncheese.
                      macncheese.
                      Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                      wrote last edited by macncheese.
                      #12

                      @Lucifer-s-Love ya hes lowkey stopped releasing like actual albums

                      chinese-panda.png

                      live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      2
                      • thatguy
                        thatguy
                        thatguy
                        Bisexual 💙💜🩷 shrek geetar I ♥ Nirvana Arctic Monkeys♥ MCRMY green day ♥ smashing pumpkins rat in a cage But 20$ is 20$ Gonna Shit This Down sweetpuddin 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ppl Tarmac fw<3 #fuckmybakalife Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚
                        wrote last edited by
                        #13

                        wait i got song for you to try (its 13 mins long)
                        beach life-in-death - car seat headrest

                        Woah it's that guy (⁠‘⁠◉⁠⌓⁠◉⁠’⁠)

                        macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • thatguy thatguy

                          wait i got song for you to try (its 13 mins long)
                          beach life-in-death - car seat headrest

                          macncheese.
                          macncheese.
                          macncheese.
                          Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                          wrote last edited by
                          #14

                          @thatguy it isnt somth id listen to daily but i fw it

                          chinese-panda.png

                          live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Don't have an account? Register

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Groups
                          • Users
                          • Tags
                          • Popular