Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  4. I WAS JUST AT A CAVETOWN CONCERT

I WAS JUST AT A CAVETOWN CONCERT

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
22 Posts 5 Posters 184 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • tyler_x tyler_x

    @s4ndovalzz I PUNCH MY WALLS, STAY OUT AT NIGHT AND I DO KARATE (HE PLAYED THAT AND I SCREAMED EVERY WORD AND HE LET THE AUDIENCE DO THE LITTLE "stupid!" "ugly!")

    s4ndovalzz
    s4ndovalzz
    s4ndovalzz
    wrote last edited by
    #11

    @tyler_x AWESOME

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Noctis Noctis

      Does this mean I'm very scary?

      s4ndovalzz
      s4ndovalzz
      s4ndovalzz
      wrote last edited by
      #12

      @Noctis its the lyrics from uhhmm.. Boys will be bugs

      Noctis 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • french_fry_guy
        french_fry_guy
        french_fry_guy
        Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads Woolys World fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
        wrote last edited by
        #13

        I WOULDVE STARTED CRYING I SHOULDVE WENT IM NOT TOO FAR FROM THERE 😭

        “When I die, they will bury me a woman
        While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
        Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
        Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

        Elliot
        he/him

        Green: online and can talk
        Yellow: online and not feeling it
        Red: online but leave me alone

        tyler_x 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • s4ndovalzz s4ndovalzz

          @Noctis its the lyrics from uhhmm.. Boys will be bugs

          Noctis
          Noctis
          Noctis
          Be Yourself With All Your Might
          wrote last edited by Noctis
          #14

          @s4ndovalzz I know I was just joking

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • tyler_x tyler_x

            @s4ndovalzz I PUNCH MY WALLS, STAY OUT AT NIGHT AND I DO KARATE (HE PLAYED THAT AND I SCREAMED EVERY WORD AND HE LET THE AUDIENCE DO THE LITTLE "stupid!" "ugly!")

            french_fry_guy
            french_fry_guy
            french_fry_guy
            Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads Woolys World fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
            wrote last edited by french_fry_guy
            #15

            @tyler_x DONT MESS WITH ME I WONT REPLY I WANT TO MAKE YOU CRY
            ISNT THAT HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO BE?
            BUT IT ISNT ME
            BOYS WILL BE BUGS RIGHT???
            (food for my trans soul frfr)

            “When I die, they will bury me a woman
            While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
            Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
            Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

            Elliot
            he/him

            Green: online and can talk
            Yellow: online and not feeling it
            Red: online but leave me alone

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • french_fry_guy french_fry_guy

              I WOULDVE STARTED CRYING I SHOULDVE WENT IM NOT TOO FAR FROM THERE 😭

              tyler_x
              tyler_x
              tyler_x
              Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
              wrote last edited by
              #16

              @french_fry_guy I SOBBED THE WHOLE TIME STOP. Also do you live in Ohio then? I do:D

              ♥ But it refused.

              french_fry_guy 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • tyler_x tyler_x

                @french_fry_guy I SOBBED THE WHOLE TIME STOP. Also do you live in Ohio then? I do:D

                french_fry_guy
                french_fry_guy
                french_fry_guy
                Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads Woolys World fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
                wrote last edited by
                #17

                @tyler_x Nah, but we're state neighbors lol

                “When I die, they will bury me a woman
                While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
                Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
                Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

                Elliot
                he/him

                Green: online and can talk
                Yellow: online and not feeling it
                Red: online but leave me alone

                tyler_x 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • french_fry_guy french_fry_guy

                  @tyler_x Nah, but we're state neighbors lol

                  tyler_x
                  tyler_x
                  tyler_x
                  Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
                  wrote last edited by
                  #18

                  @french_fry_guy Ah,, well thats cool!

                  ♥ But it refused.

                  french_fry_guy 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • tyler_x tyler_x

                    @french_fry_guy Ah,, well thats cool!

                    french_fry_guy
                    french_fry_guy
                    french_fry_guy
                    Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads Woolys World fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
                    wrote last edited by
                    #19

                    @tyler_x Yea :D

                    “When I die, they will bury me a woman
                    While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
                    Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
                    Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

                    Elliot
                    he/him

                    Green: online and can talk
                    Yellow: online and not feeling it
                    Red: online but leave me alone

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Dizzy-the-loser
                      Dizzy-the-loser
                      Dizzy-the-loser
                      CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms
                      wrote last edited by
                      #20

                      You said something dumb again. That's fine I'll settle for two birthdays.

                      Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                      french_fry_guy 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Dizzy-the-loser Dizzy-the-loser

                        You said something dumb again. That's fine I'll settle for two birthdays.

                        french_fry_guy
                        french_fry_guy
                        french_fry_guy
                        Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads Woolys World fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
                        wrote last edited by french_fry_guy
                        #21

                        @Dizzy-the-loser Mom and Dad aren't in love
                        It's fine, I'll settle for two birthdays
                        Deviltown is colder in the summer time
                        I'll lose my mind another 100 thousand times
                        (verse I dont remember mb)
                        We'll make it another night
                        I still get a little scared of something new
                        but i feel a little safer when Im with you

                        “When I die, they will bury me a woman
                        While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
                        Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
                        Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

                        Elliot
                        he/him

                        Green: online and can talk
                        Yellow: online and not feeling it
                        Red: online but leave me alone

                        Dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • french_fry_guy french_fry_guy

                          @Dizzy-the-loser Mom and Dad aren't in love
                          It's fine, I'll settle for two birthdays
                          Deviltown is colder in the summer time
                          I'll lose my mind another 100 thousand times
                          (verse I dont remember mb)
                          We'll make it another night
                          I still get a little scared of something new
                          but i feel a little safer when Im with you

                          Dizzy-the-loser
                          Dizzy-the-loser
                          Dizzy-the-loser
                          CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms
                          wrote last edited by
                          #22

                          @french_fry_guy ok i knew i was forgetting something! and also gave up cuz my dyslexic ahh ! i promise im not larping cave town

                          Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • 1
                          • 2
                          • Login

                          • Don't have an account? Register

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Groups
                          • Users
                          • Tags
                          • Popular