Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. What do you think I look like 🤔

What do you think I look like 🤔

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
33 Posts 12 Posters 173 Views 12 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Gl1tch
    Gl1tch
    Gl1tch
    Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home
    wrote last edited by
    #4

    i think u look like my dad

    HAIII IM GL1TCH!

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Shockrat
      Shockrat
      Shockrat
      did the dew I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd soad SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff!
      wrote last edited by
      #5

      A 30 yo fat dude named doug living in mt basement. or like aech from ready player 1

      Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

      Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Shockrat Shockrat

        A 30 yo fat dude named doug living in mt basement. or like aech from ready player 1

        Rorschach
        Rorschach
        Rorschach
        neurodivergent NOCTURNAL Vigilante
        wrote last edited by
        #6

        @Shockrat Thats pretty funny

        The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

        Dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • macncheese. macncheese.

          an eldritch horror beyond a mere humans comprehension

          ext.savy
          ext.savy
          ext.savy
          Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid I ♡ My BF w e e d 👀🍃
          wrote last edited by
          #7

          @macncheese. I'm crine

          megumi 🤤

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Rorschach Rorschach

            @Shockrat Thats pretty funny

            Dizzy-the-loser
            Dizzy-the-loser
            Dizzy-the-loser
            CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms
            wrote last edited by
            #8

            @Rorschach i think your a gecko with a tiny top hat on

            Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Luana.vasper
              Luana.vasper
              Luana.vasper
              NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
              wrote last edited by
              #9

              Uhh, young adult. Probably has some facial hair (perhaps sparsely). Hmm. I think you're white, but I could be wrong. Dark hair, I'm presuming. Glasses is a hard maybe. I'm gonna say you have blue eyes. Uh... otherwise pretty normal looking as far as build goes. Not skinny or thick. Maybe just a little bit over average height? Your eyes most likely have dark circles under them.

              That's my guess.

              Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
              Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
              Red: Dead. It rhymes.
              Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

              Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

              Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • WeedAreTheWorld
                WeedAreTheWorld
                WeedAreTheWorld
                420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                wrote last edited by
                #10

                1000002041.webp

                'This confession has meant nothing'

                Dizzy-the-loser Noctis The_Traveler95 3 Replies Last reply
                4
                • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                  1000002041.webp

                  Dizzy-the-loser
                  Dizzy-the-loser
                  Dizzy-the-loser
                  CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms
                  wrote last edited by
                  #11

                  @WeedAreTheWorld IM FRYING 😭 🙏

                  Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                  Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                    1000002041.webp

                    Noctis
                    Noctis
                    Noctis
                    Be Yourself With All Your Might
                    wrote last edited by
                    #12

                    @WeedAreTheWorld Lay some eggs dawg💔

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Dizzy-the-loser Dizzy-the-loser

                      @WeedAreTheWorld IM FRYING 😭 🙏

                      Luana.vasper
                      Luana.vasper
                      Luana.vasper
                      NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                      wrote last edited by
                      #13

                      @Dizzy-the-loser KFC.

                      Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                      Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                      Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                      Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                      Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                      Dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                        @Dizzy-the-loser KFC.

                        Dizzy-the-loser
                        Dizzy-the-loser
                        Dizzy-the-loser
                        CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms
                        wrote last edited by
                        #14

                        @Luana.vasper IM BAKING 😭 🙏 omg ur funny, please don't exploded

                        Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                        Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • Dizzy-the-loser Dizzy-the-loser

                          @Luana.vasper IM BAKING 😭 🙏 omg ur funny, please don't exploded

                          Luana.vasper
                          Luana.vasper
                          Luana.vasper
                          NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                          wrote last edited by
                          #15

                          @Dizzy-the-loser Now you get me. I like you. I promise I won't explode, amic. You gotta promise me too, or else I'll go bald. 😞

                          Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                          Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                          Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                          Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                          Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                          Dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                            Uhh, young adult. Probably has some facial hair (perhaps sparsely). Hmm. I think you're white, but I could be wrong. Dark hair, I'm presuming. Glasses is a hard maybe. I'm gonna say you have blue eyes. Uh... otherwise pretty normal looking as far as build goes. Not skinny or thick. Maybe just a little bit over average height? Your eyes most likely have dark circles under them.

                            That's my guess.

                            Rorschach
                            Rorschach
                            Rorschach
                            neurodivergent NOCTURNAL Vigilante
                            wrote last edited by
                            #16

                            @Luana.vasper Man, this is agonizingly unacurrate 😭

                            The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                            Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                              1000002041.webp

                              The_Traveler95
                              The_Traveler95
                              The_Traveler95
                              wrote last edited by
                              #17

                              @WeedAreTheWorld HOLY SHIT, THATS SEEMS LIKE A VERY GOOD WAY TO WIN ONE OF THESE.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Rorschach Rorschach

                                @Luana.vasper Man, this is agonizingly unacurrate 😭

                                Luana.vasper
                                Luana.vasper
                                Luana.vasper
                                NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                                wrote last edited by
                                #18

                                @Rorschach Well, at least I tried. The others are just trolling.

                                Better than fat politician 😞

                                Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                                Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                                Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                                Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                                Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                                Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                                  @Rorschach Well, at least I tried. The others are just trolling.

                                  Better than fat politician 😞

                                  Rorschach
                                  Rorschach
                                  Rorschach
                                  neurodivergent NOCTURNAL Vigilante
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #19

                                  @Luana.vasper Yes true, AND I WAS JOKING 😭

                                  The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                                  Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Rorschach Rorschach

                                    @Luana.vasper Yes true, AND I WAS JOKING 😭

                                    Luana.vasper
                                    Luana.vasper
                                    Luana.vasper
                                    NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #20

                                    @Rorschach But... I took it seriously... 😞

                                    Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                                    Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                                    Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                                    Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                                    Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                                    Rorschach WeedAreTheWorld 2 Replies Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                                      @Rorschach But... I took it seriously... 😞

                                      Rorschach
                                      Rorschach
                                      Rorschach
                                      neurodivergent NOCTURNAL Vigilante
                                      wrote last edited by Rorschach
                                      #21

                                      @Luana.vasper Ok, I apologize senserely, Im sorry and I will delete the post, And I'll do whatever you ask of me for a weekend, hell I'll even take you out for dinner some day 😭 🙏

                                      The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                                      Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Rorschach Rorschach

                                        @Luana.vasper Ok, I apologize senserely, Im sorry and I will delete the post, And I'll do whatever you ask of me for a weekend, hell I'll even take you out for dinner some day 😭 🙏

                                        Luana.vasper
                                        Luana.vasper
                                        Luana.vasper
                                        NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                                        wrote last edited by Luana.vasper
                                        #22

                                        @Rorschach No, I was kidding- lol

                                        And it's sincerely.

                                        I might take the free food, though...

                                        Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                                        Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                                        Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                                        Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                                        Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                                        Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                                          @Rorschach No, I was kidding- lol

                                          And it's sincerely.

                                          I might take the free food, though...

                                          Rorschach
                                          Rorschach
                                          Rorschach
                                          neurodivergent NOCTURNAL Vigilante
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #23

                                          @Luana.vasper lollzz

                                          The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular