What do you think I look like 🤔
-
@Rorschach i think your a gecko with a tiny top hat on
-
NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
Uhh, young adult. Probably has some facial hair (perhaps sparsely). Hmm. I think you're white, but I could be wrong. Dark hair, I'm presuming. Glasses is a hard maybe. I'm gonna say you have blue eyes. Uh... otherwise pretty normal looking as far as build goes. Not skinny or thick. Maybe just a little bit over average height? Your eyes most likely have dark circles under them.
That's my guess.
-
@WeedAreTheWorld IM FRYING
NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii@Dizzy-the-loser KFC.
-
@Luana.vasper IM BAKING
omg ur funny, please don't exploded -
@Luana.vasper IM BAKING
omg ur funny, please don't explodedNOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii@Dizzy-the-loser Now you get me. I like you. I promise I won't explode, amic. You gotta promise me too, or else I'll go bald.

-
Uhh, young adult. Probably has some facial hair (perhaps sparsely). Hmm. I think you're white, but I could be wrong. Dark hair, I'm presuming. Glasses is a hard maybe. I'm gonna say you have blue eyes. Uh... otherwise pretty normal looking as far as build goes. Not skinny or thick. Maybe just a little bit over average height? Your eyes most likely have dark circles under them.
That's my guess.
@Luana.vasper Man, this is agonizingly unacurrate

-
@WeedAreTheWorld HOLY SHIT, THATS SEEMS LIKE A VERY GOOD WAY TO WIN ONE OF THESE.
-
@Luana.vasper Man, this is agonizingly unacurrate
NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii@Rorschach Well, at least I tried. The others are just trolling.
Better than fat politician

-
@Rorschach Well, at least I tried. The others are just trolling.
Better than fat politician

@Luana.vasper Yes true, AND I WAS JOKING

-
@Luana.vasper Yes true, AND I WAS JOKING
NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii@Rorschach But... I took it seriously...

-
@Rorschach But... I took it seriously...

@Luana.vasper Ok, I apologize senserely, Im sorry and I will delete the post, And I'll do whatever you ask of me for a weekend, hell I'll even take you out for dinner some day

-
@Luana.vasper Ok, I apologize senserely, Im sorry and I will delete the post, And I'll do whatever you ask of me for a weekend, hell I'll even take you out for dinner some day
NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii -
@Luana.vasper lollzz
-
@Rorschach But... I took it seriously...

Oh but so did I
-
Oh but so did I
This post is deleted! -
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
Yes that is what my signature says
-
a guy named russel who lives in idho who smokes weed and is very chill and easygoing who has a wife
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

