Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. What do you think I look like 🤔

What do you think I look like 🤔

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
31 Posts 11 Posters 159 Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Rorschach Rorschach

    @Luana.vasper Ok, I apologize senserely, Im sorry and I will delete the post, And I'll do whatever you ask of me for a weekend, hell I'll even take you out for dinner some day 😭 🙏

    Luana.vasper
    Luana.vasper
    Luana.vasper
    NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
    wrote last edited by Luana.vasper
    #22

    @Rorschach No, I was kidding- lol

    And it's sincerely.

    I might take the free food, though...

    Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
    Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
    Red: Dead. It rhymes.
    Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

    Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

    Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

      @Rorschach No, I was kidding- lol

      And it's sincerely.

      I might take the free food, though...

      Rorschach
      Rorschach
      Rorschach
      neurodivergent NOCTURNAL Vigilante
      wrote last edited by
      #23

      @Luana.vasper lollzz

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

        @Rorschach But... I took it seriously... 😞

        WeedAreTheWorld
        WeedAreTheWorld
        WeedAreTheWorld
        420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
        wrote last edited by
        #24

        @Luana.vasper

        Oh but so did I

        'This confession has meant nothing'

        Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

          @Luana.vasper

          Oh but so did I

          Rorschach
          Rorschach
          Rorschach
          neurodivergent NOCTURNAL Vigilante
          wrote last edited by
          #25
          This post is deleted!
          WeedAreTheWorld 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Rorschach Rorschach
            [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
            WeedAreTheWorld
            WeedAreTheWorld
            WeedAreTheWorld
            420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
            wrote last edited by
            #26

            @Rorschach

            Yes that is what my signature says

            'This confession has meant nothing'

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • vulpinefox
              vulpinefox
              vulpinefox
              Hopeless Romantic Gay People
              wrote last edited by
              #27

              a guy named russel who lives in idho who smokes weed and is very chill and easygoing who has a wife

              My pronouns are D!ck / wiggler

              Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • vulpinefox vulpinefox

                a guy named russel who lives in idho who smokes weed and is very chill and easygoing who has a wife

                Rorschach
                Rorschach
                Rorschach
                neurodivergent NOCTURNAL Vigilante
                wrote last edited by
                #28

                @vulpinefox 😭 why would a 15yr smoke weed????

                macncheese. WeedAreTheWorld 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • Rorschach Rorschach

                  @vulpinefox 😭 why would a 15yr smoke weed????

                  macncheese.
                  macncheese.
                  macncheese.
                  Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                  wrote last edited by
                  #29

                  @Rorschach trust e bro...
                  ive seen13 yr olds do it

                  chinese-panda.png

                  live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Rorschach Rorschach

                    @vulpinefox 😭 why would a 15yr smoke weed????

                    WeedAreTheWorld
                    WeedAreTheWorld
                    WeedAreTheWorld
                    420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                    wrote last edited by
                    #30

                    @Rorschach

                    Are you actually stupid

                    'This confession has meant nothing'

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                      @Dizzy-the-loser Now you get me. I like you. I promise I won't explode, amic. You gotta promise me too, or else I'll go bald. 😞

                      Dizzy-the-loser
                      Dizzy-the-loser
                      Dizzy-the-loser
                      CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms
                      wrote last edited by
                      #31

                      @Luana.vasper i won't i promise 😭

                      Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • 1
                      • 2
                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Groups
                      • Users
                      • Tags
                      • Popular