Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  4. My wife stopped talking to me.

My wife stopped talking to me.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
15 Posts 7 Posters 145 Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Rorschach Rorschach

    @Luana.vasper It's all shi and giggles until someone says MEE!!!

    Luana.vasper
    Luana.vasper
    Luana.vasper
    NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
    wrote last edited by
    #6

    @Rorschach Platonic wife, so as long as I like them, I'll only giggle and not shit.

    Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
    Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
    Red: Dead. It rhymes.
    Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

    Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95

      Tell her your leaving her for her sister or smth. That should get her attention.

      Luana.vasper
      Luana.vasper
      Luana.vasper
      NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
      wrote last edited by
      #7

      @The_Traveler95 I don't even think she's alive. One second...

      Yeah, I poked her. Got nothing.

      Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
      Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
      Red: Dead. It rhymes.
      Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

      Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

        It's been 9 days...

        I think she hates me now.

        She's unresponsive.

        Welp.

        Who wants to be my new wife?

        Shockrat
        Shockrat
        Shockrat
        did the dew I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd soad SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff!
        wrote last edited by
        #8

        @Luana.vasper im a straight guy, but i might be able to be a wife?

        Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

        ext.savy Luana.vasper 2 Replies Last reply
        1
        • Shockrat Shockrat

          @Luana.vasper im a straight guy, but i might be able to be a wife?

          ext.savy
          ext.savy
          ext.savy
          Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid I ♡ My BF w e e d 👀🍃
          wrote last edited by
          #9

          @Shockrat I'm crine what 😭

          megumi 🤤

          Shockrat 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ext.savy ext.savy

            @Shockrat I'm crine what 😭

            Shockrat
            Shockrat
            Shockrat
            did the dew I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd soad SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff!
            wrote last edited by
            #10

            @ext.savy what?

            Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

            ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Shockrat Shockrat

              @ext.savy what?

              ext.savy
              ext.savy
              ext.savy
              Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid I ♡ My BF w e e d 👀🍃
              wrote last edited by
              #11

              @Shockrat nothing..

              megumi 🤤

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Shockrat Shockrat

                @Luana.vasper im a straight guy, but i might be able to be a wife?

                Luana.vasper
                Luana.vasper
                Luana.vasper
                NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                wrote last edited by Luana.vasper
                #12

                @Shockrat Was this a joke or do ya actually want to?

                You can be called husband instead lmao 😆

                Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                Shockrat 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • thatguy
                  thatguy
                  thatguy
                  Bisexual 💙💜🩷 shrek geetar I ♥ Nirvana Arctic Monkeys♥ MCRMY green day ♥ smashing pumpkins rat in a cage But 20$ is 20$ Gonna Shit This Down And he was a fairy sweetpuddin 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ppl Tarmac fw<3 #fuckmybakalife Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ song of the day
                  wrote last edited by
                  #13

                  I will be your wife bro dw (satire)

                  Woah it's that guy (⁠‘⁠◉⁠⌓⁠◉⁠’⁠)

                  Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • thatguy thatguy

                    I will be your wife bro dw (satire)

                    Luana.vasper
                    Luana.vasper
                    Luana.vasper
                    NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                    wrote last edited by
                    #14

                    @thatguy Thanks bro

                    Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                    Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                    Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                    Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                    Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                      @Shockrat Was this a joke or do ya actually want to?

                      You can be called husband instead lmao 😆

                      Shockrat
                      Shockrat
                      Shockrat
                      did the dew I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd soad SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff!
                      wrote last edited by
                      #15

                      @Luana.vasper whichever way you wanna take it.

                      Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Groups
                      • Users
                      • Tags
                      • Popular