Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. Thy shall only speaketh with the graciousness of King James.

Thy shall only speaketh with the graciousness of King James.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
8 Posts 4 Posters 34 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Luana.vasper
    Luana.vasper
    Luana.vasper
    NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Thy must only, must only, respond elegantly to this in most fluent Kingjamesian:

    How has thine day been?

    Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
    Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
    Red: Dead. It rhymes.
    Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

    Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Noctis
      Noctis
      Noctis
      Be Yourself With All Your Might
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Thou art to go to the theater, verily.

      Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Rorschach
        Rorschach
        Rorschach
        Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        art thou in thy heaven tis I created

        The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

        Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • The_Traveller95
          The_Traveller95
          The_Traveller95
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          Thou art so forth I dread this form of speak but will soever play along

          The Traveller and Kermit the Frog were here

          Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Noctis Noctis

            Thou art to go to the theater, verily.

            Luana.vasper
            Luana.vasper
            Luana.vasper
            NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @Noctis Dearest, how fine thine hours upon this day must have truly, truly been. Exquisitely lovely. I must ask of thy, of what kind is this theatre that thy has set feet in? What had thine laid thine eyes uponeth as thy looketh upon the setting?

            Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
            Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
            Red: Dead. It rhymes.
            Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

            Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Rorschach Rorschach

              art thou in thy heaven tis I created

              Luana.vasper
              Luana.vasper
              Luana.vasper
              NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @Rorschach I do not know that of which you speaketh, yet assumeth me that thine's experience was of the finest of treasures and gold.

              Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
              Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
              Red: Dead. It rhymes.
              Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

              Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • The_Traveller95 The_Traveller95

                Thou art so forth I dread this form of speak but will soever play along

                Luana.vasper
                Luana.vasper
                Luana.vasper
                NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @The_Traveler95 I do provideth thee with utmost thankfulness that thy has decided to participate in the beauty of Kingjamesian speak.

                Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • The_Traveller95
                  The_Traveller95
                  The_Traveller95
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  i do thou remembrance my times as a good man.

                  The Traveller and Kermit the Frog were here

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Don't have an account? Register

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Groups
                  • Users
                  • Tags
                  • Popular