Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Engagement
  4. Your Favorite User

Your Favorite User

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
72 Posts 30 Posters 333 Views 25 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Snail Mail Snail Mail

    @Dizzy-the-loser
    HAHAHAHAHAHA 🤣 YOUR SO FUNNY! 🤣

    Snail Mail
    Snail Mail
    Snail Mail
    News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
    wrote last edited by
    #57

    No dizzy, it's not you.

    It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
    I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
    Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

    Dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Idyll Idyll

      @ShuriKitty The question's wording here is rather strange, as it creates some ulterior implications, but I am going to assume you're asking about our friendship. We've been friends for years, and are on the same wavelength in many different aspects. Hope that clears something up, as I will not go into further detail. Furthermore, do not call me that name.

      Anyway, @araghie is my favourite.

      Snail Mail
      Snail Mail
      Snail Mail
      News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
      wrote last edited by
      #58

      @Idyll
      ANd I'm not?

      It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
      I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
      Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

      ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

      Idyll 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Snail Mail Snail Mail

        No dizzy, it's not you.

        Dizzy-the-loser
        Dizzy-the-loser
        Dizzy-the-loser
        CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms
        wrote last edited by
        #59

        @Snail-Mail
        i was scared..
        @Snail-Mail also your face reval omg ur so kewl! i have to feminine features to try to be a tomboy 😭

        Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

        Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Dizzy-the-loser Dizzy-the-loser

          @Snail-Mail
          i was scared..
          @Snail-Mail also your face reval omg ur so kewl! i have to feminine features to try to be a tomboy 😭

          Snail Mail
          Snail Mail
          Snail Mail
          News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
          wrote last edited by
          #60

          @Dizzy-the-loser
          LOL! I am flattered! Yes, I would agree I do too. But my voice, and my actions help me out with the "tomboy" 😳

          It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
          I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
          Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

          ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

          Dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Snail Mail Snail Mail

            @Idyll
            ANd I'm not?

            Idyll
            Idyll
            Idyll
            EU Twatstard
            wrote last edited by
            #61

            @Snail-Mail Correct, you are not.

            st4tic Snail Mail 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • Idyll Idyll

              @Snail-Mail Correct, you are not.

              st4tic
              st4tic
              st4tic
              Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
              wrote last edited by
              #62

              @Idyll top 5 coldest idyll responses </3

              it DID say user, though, not users-

              "You cannot fetch happy. It doesn't come when it's called. Happy happens." — Dog of Wisdom
              —— ̷ ̷ ——
              st4tic, void, shade, or linny | he/him | dms currently open | yes, my name preferences change
              resident botw, totk, hsr, oneshot and crk fan | read bio for more info | elite house destroyer

              Idyll 1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • Idyll Idyll

                @Snail-Mail Correct, you are not.

                Snail Mail
                Snail Mail
                Snail Mail
                News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                wrote last edited by
                #63

                @Idyll
                It was a question, not a statement Idyll.

                It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                  @Dizzy-the-loser
                  LOL! I am flattered! Yes, I would agree I do too. But my voice, and my actions help me out with the "tomboy" 😳

                  Dizzy-the-loser
                  Dizzy-the-loser
                  Dizzy-the-loser
                  CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms
                  wrote last edited by
                  #64

                  @Snail-Mail ofc! your a inspiration to me! from seeing u on bdns! ur so kewl btw!

                  Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • st4tic st4tic

                    @Idyll top 5 coldest idyll responses </3

                    it DID say user, though, not users-

                    Idyll
                    Idyll
                    Idyll
                    EU Twatstard
                    wrote last edited by Idyll
                    #65

                    @st4tic Even if it said users, I still would not have tagged them. I conversed with this individual three times at most. I only add people I converse with actively, and if I genuinely like them. Araghie's the one I've been talking to the longest, so it was only natural I tagged them.

                    @snail-mail It had a question mark at the end, meaning it was a question, and I answered it. This is exactly the reason why you would not make the list. Take the hint already, and leave me be.

                    Snail Mail Rusty 2 Replies Last reply
                    3
                    • Idyll Idyll

                      @st4tic Even if it said users, I still would not have tagged them. I conversed with this individual three times at most. I only add people I converse with actively, and if I genuinely like them. Araghie's the one I've been talking to the longest, so it was only natural I tagged them.

                      @snail-mail It had a question mark at the end, meaning it was a question, and I answered it. This is exactly the reason why you would not make the list. Take the hint already, and leave me be.

                      Snail Mail
                      Snail Mail
                      Snail Mail
                      News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                      wrote last edited by Snail Mail
                      #66

                      @Idyll
                      I took the "hint" I'm not your favorite. I understand this is your main account Aper. But what you seem to be "hinting" is that you dislike me.
                      It did you proved my point. You said "correct..." as though I was stating I wasn't your favorite.
                      And I do not care if I made the list. But it seems your implying something very mean, as though my reasons for calling the point that it was "a question" out seems to anger you.
                      I will leave you be, but I am only getting my point across.
                      I wish not to anger or upset you. But this is childish.
                      Side note/edit: I also do not wish for this to change our "relationship" with each other. I respect you as a person. It's common courtesy.

                      It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                      I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                      Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                      ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Snail Mail
                        Snail Mail
                        Snail Mail
                        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                        wrote last edited by
                        #67

                        Honestly, I won't even remember you in years from now.

                        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • Idyll Idyll

                          @st4tic Even if it said users, I still would not have tagged them. I conversed with this individual three times at most. I only add people I converse with actively, and if I genuinely like them. Araghie's the one I've been talking to the longest, so it was only natural I tagged them.

                          @snail-mail It had a question mark at the end, meaning it was a question, and I answered it. This is exactly the reason why you would not make the list. Take the hint already, and leave me be.

                          Rusty
                          Rusty
                          Rusty
                          The Rust Bucket EVIL EMPIRE rusty hater Overlord Hater mazer friendz :3
                          wrote last edited by
                          #68

                          @Idyll You can tag multiple if you want I phrased the prompt pretty badly

                          "I fell for the sky too, Pluto."

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • itsgloomybear
                            itsgloomybear
                            itsgloomybear
                            Chud ☆★! Converse !☆★ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ D e p r e s s i o n . . . TWD artist's.. we read fanfic lol proud furry Nerdy Geeks before-update supporter Belt to ass Crazy In Love. The Lords of Pillows `Gravity Falls` abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz kandi kid This Ship Sinks Thoughtful i <3 my computer Dark Humor Club Twatstard R.O.G (roleplayer :p) I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic @Everyone deltarune 420 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ The Smiths stargazers PM Tally Hall Fans Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Random People Ig Dog lovers ♡♥♡ furries pet lovers! #KeepBDNSSafe just let me die! | JJK FANS !! stalker jake and johnnie Dance,Dance ★☆Theater Kids☆★ I ♡ C.AI African wild dogs club 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS Jace Approved Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥
                            wrote last edited by
                            #69

                            @rorschach

                            COOKIEWASDEFINITELYHERE
                            i hope that she looks at me and thinks damn their so pretty - cavetown
                            green: online and ready to chat
                            yellow: busy and cant talk rn
                            red: asleep or not feeling it rn
                            grey: online and doing something else
                            (_/)
                            (•_•)
                            (>🧨

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • thatguy
                              thatguy
                              thatguy
                              Bisexual 💙💜🩷 shrek geetar I ♥ Nirvana Arctic Monkeys♥ MCRMY green day ♥ smashing pumpkins rat in a cage But 20$ is 20$ Gonna Shit This Down And he was a fairy sweetpuddin 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ppl Tarmac fw<3 #fuckmybakalife Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ song of the day
                              wrote last edited by
                              #70

                              @yanderemenhera :p

                              Woah it's that guy (⁠‘⁠◉⁠⌓⁠◉⁠’⁠)

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • Noctis
                                Noctis
                                Noctis
                                Be Yourself With All Your Might
                                wrote last edited by
                                #71

                                Doesn't really matter who's your favorite I just like people who are chill with me

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • seal
                                  seal
                                  seal
                                  baikal seal jirai shortymobb martyr
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #72

                                  @webbb

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • 1
                                  • 2
                                  • 3
                                  • 4
                                  • Login

                                  • Don't have an account? Register

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Groups
                                  • Users
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular