Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Music
  4. Reply with a song lyric. I'll try to guess the artist or the song.

Reply with a song lyric. I'll try to guess the artist or the song.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Music
40 Posts 15 Posters 249 Views 14 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

    @Shockrat

    Big smile :), mate, that's great.
    Lies are overrated, told truth right out the gate.

    Shockrat
    Shockrat
    Shockrat
    did the dew I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd soad SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff!
    wrote last edited by
    #25

    @UnpaidIntern polarize the people, contraversy is the game, it dint matter if they hate you if they all say your name

    Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • CH3SI CH3SI

      "So drunk not a single bus in sight, [censored]! an' im locked out my apartment so i call all my friends to stay the night, but they're all asleep.."
      #ilovethisartist

      Luana.vasper
      Luana.vasper
      Luana.vasper
      NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
      wrote last edited by
      #26

      @CH3SI I don't know this one. 😞

      Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
      Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
      Red: Dead. It rhymes.
      Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

      Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

        "Sell water to a fish, Sell time to a clock"

        Luana.vasper
        Luana.vasper
        Luana.vasper
        NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
        wrote last edited by
        #27

        @UnpaidIntern This is Money Game.

        Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
        Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
        Red: Dead. It rhymes.
        Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

        Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • bellaugh bellaugh

          "what is diddyblud doing on the calculator, is blud einstein?"

          Luana.vasper
          Luana.vasper
          Luana.vasper
          NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
          wrote last edited by
          #28

          @bellaugh This sounds like brainrot...

          If it isn't, idk.

          Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
          Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
          Red: Dead. It rhymes.
          Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

          Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

          bellaugh 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Noctis Noctis

            "Violent anger, anger and misery" translated from latin

            Luana.vasper
            Luana.vasper
            Luana.vasper
            NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
            wrote last edited by
            #29

            @Noctis Idk this one.

            Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
            Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
            Red: Dead. It rhymes.
            Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

            Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

            Noctis 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Shockrat Shockrat

              And you just dont get it, keep it copacetic, and you learn to accept it, you know, you're so pathetic

              Luana.vasper
              Luana.vasper
              Luana.vasper
              NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
              wrote last edited by
              #30

              @Shockrat This is by Bound For The Floor, but I can't remember the song name ufortunately.

              Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
              Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
              Red: Dead. It rhymes.
              Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

              Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • virgil virgil

                “Lost
                In an eternal plane
                In an unfamiliar place

                With our homes long forgotten
                For so long
                Death
                When the story’s over
                With our misfortune end
                Yet we aren’t given the pleasure of a final tragedy”

                Luana.vasper
                Luana.vasper
                Luana.vasper
                NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                wrote last edited by
                #31

                @virgil It Doesn't End Here by Digital Descendant

                Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                virgil 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                  WHY WOULD I DECORATE A CARCASS? :D

                  Luana.vasper
                  Luana.vasper
                  Luana.vasper
                  NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                  wrote last edited by
                  #32

                  @Gl1tch This is Butcher Vanity, but the word is "desecrate," not decorate. lol

                  Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                  Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                  Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                  Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                  Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                  Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                    @Noctis Idk this one.

                    Noctis
                    Noctis
                    Noctis
                    Be Yourself With All Your Might
                    wrote last edited by
                    #33

                    @Luana.vasper one winged angel from ff7

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

                      But they'll never know
                      It will never show
                      Running from the same things starting from long time ago
                      Feel like an alien from space, A different planet
                      I don't know if I'm misunderstood or I just don't understand it

                      Luana.vasper
                      Luana.vasper
                      Luana.vasper
                      NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                      wrote last edited by
                      #34

                      @shurikitty Idk this one

                      Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                      Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                      Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                      Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                      Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Citrussahh Citrussahh

                        “I know I know, there’s nothing
                        good
                        I want I want, you to know
                        I have won”

                        Luana.vasper
                        Luana.vasper
                        Luana.vasper
                        NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                        wrote last edited by
                        #35

                        @Citrussahh Don't know this one either. 😞

                        Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                        Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                        Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                        Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                        Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                          @virgil It Doesn't End Here by Digital Descendant

                          virgil
                          virgil
                          virgil
                          wrote last edited by
                          #36

                          @Luana.vasper

                          👍

                          Signature

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                            @bellaugh This sounds like brainrot...

                            If it isn't, idk.

                            bellaugh
                            bellaugh
                            bellaugh
                            wrote last edited by
                            #37

                            @Luana.vasper yeah its brainrot HAHAHA i love this song

                            “See, this is all I ever wanted for you, Will, for both of us. “It’s beautiful.”

                            SB-2075-3296-5653

                            hannigram 💗

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • thatguy
                              thatguy
                              thatguy
                              Bisexual 💙💜🩷 shrek geetar I ♥ Nirvana Arctic Monkeys♥ MCRMY green day ♥ smashing pumpkins rat in a cage But 20$ is 20$ Gonna Shit This Down And he was a fairy sweetpuddin 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ppl Tarmac fw<3 #fuckmybakalife Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ song of the day
                              wrote last edited by
                              #38

                              With eyes so dilated I become your pupils.

                              Woah it's that guy (⁠‘⁠◉⁠⌓⁠◉⁠’⁠)

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                                @Gl1tch This is Butcher Vanity, but the word is "desecrate," not decorate. lol

                                Gl1tch
                                Gl1tch
                                Gl1tch
                                Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home
                                wrote last edited by
                                #39

                                Luana.vasper sorry

                                HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • sharky_bit3s
                                  sharky_bit3s
                                  sharky_bit3s
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #40

                                  "Do you ever get a little bit tired of life, life you're not really happy but you don't wanna die." (The most obscure song and artist I could think of)

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • 1
                                  • 2
                                  • Login

                                  • Don't have an account? Register

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Groups
                                  • Users
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular