Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Media & Entertainment
  4. Most insane storys/confessions, and I will react to them.

Most insane storys/confessions, and I will react to them.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Media & Entertainment
28 Posts 10 Posters 232 Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • xenth xenth

    i was in a residential for 2 months and met a friend we'll call "g" after the 2 months i got kicked out and ended up completing the next, i then went here and a girl i know knew "g" and knew he ws in there for... un-aliving someone who talked to his girlfriend, he was pleaded insanity i think and subjected to being in residentials.

    Verity
    Verity
    Verity
    wrote last edited by
    #4

    @xenth I'm gonna go with a classic here... G deserved that one

    The Traveller and Kermit the Frog and the Skeleton with guns and the Rock and the Rook and the British police and Verity were here

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

      When I was around 7 or 8, my family and I were visting with my grandparents for Christmas. Usually, during family gatherings like this, my cousins and I would round up in the playroom at their house, leaving the adults to their own devices until it was time to eat.

      In that room, me and two of my cousins, who we'll call K and Z, were playing a game together on an old Nintendo 64 model. After a while, K left, saying that she needed to use the bathroom. She never comes back, so that leaves just Z and I.

      Z is around 12-13 at the time. After a long game, he sets his controller down on the floor. I look over at him and ask him if he's done. He nods, and then proceeds to tell me that he wants to show me something. So, I say okay and lean in to see whatever it is when he pulls his phone out of his pocket.

      To explain it vaguely, I watch him search up something he definitely shouldn't be searching, especially in front of me. But I say nothing. I was unaware of the fact that it was something he shouldn't be searching. I'm 7.

      I'm sure you can guess what said thing he was searching was.

      He pulls up a site. I see a flash of what's on there, and I'm immediately concerned. I still don't say anything. He taps on a video and puts the phone up to my face for me to see.

      The next few minutes, I do nothing but stare with confusion and somewhat fear. The sounds of it are horrendous and loud. I don't know how anybody didn't hear it. While it was playing, I just sat there, frozen, unsure of what Z would do to me if I tried to leave or call out to an adult.

      After the video is done, Z grins at me, pockets his phone, and just leaves.

      I never told anyone, and still haven't. I still see him on holidays. He's like 21-22 now. He's married and now has a baby. And I have to admit that I'm sort of concerned for the child.

      I often wonder if he even remembers doing that, and if he does, if he ever thinks about it or is ashamed that he did it when he still faces me nowadays.

      Verity
      Verity
      Verity
      wrote last edited by
      #5

      @Luana.vasper Hey, at least you got something over Z for when he steps out of line

      The Traveller and Kermit the Frog and the Skeleton with guns and the Rock and the Rook and the British police and Verity were here

      Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
        Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
        wrote last edited by
        #6

        my friends ex has an... intimate relationship with his sister and has said they wanna get pregnant.

        Pre sucked skittles
        PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
        https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

        If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
        Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

        Verity 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

          my friends ex has an... intimate relationship with his sister and has said they wanna get pregnant.

          Verity
          Verity
          Verity
          wrote last edited by
          #7

          @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA I see... the ex is a terrible person

          The Traveller and Kermit the Frog and the Skeleton with guns and the Rock and the Rook and the British police and Verity were here

          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Verity Verity

            @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA I see... the ex is a terrible person

            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
            Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
            wrote last edited by
            #8

            @The_Traveller95 yep

            Pre sucked skittles
            PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
            https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

            If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
            Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • DailyNews
              DailyNews
              DailyNews
              Nintendo Switch Users
              wrote last edited by
              #9

              lost virginity to my girl at 12 years old

              This is your DailyNews reporter Sage, signing off.

              Verity 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • TwoTimee
                TwoTimee
                TwoTimee
                | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                wrote last edited by TwoTimee
                #10

                im still in love w/ my ex but in the sacrfice-him way??
                i stole cash from my parents for a phone :3 (i miss my moot alot 0w0)
                i killed frogs lol. literally did sacrfices before i could do math
                (like tons, with a brick)
                idk i used to be mean i hope im kinder :3

                It / rot / they / meow


                AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                are ALL peak ships!!!


                (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                stabs you #forthespawn

                Verity 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Verity Verity

                  @Luana.vasper Hey, at least you got something over Z for when he steps out of line

                  Luana.vasper
                  Luana.vasper
                  Luana.vasper
                  NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                  wrote last edited by
                  #11

                  @The_Traveller95 That is a brighter side, I suppose.

                  Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                  Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                  Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                  Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                  Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • DailyNews DailyNews

                    lost virginity to my girl at 12 years old

                    Verity
                    Verity
                    Verity
                    wrote last edited by
                    #12

                    @DailyNews One word. Impressive. i couldn't do that

                    The Traveller and Kermit the Frog and the Skeleton with guns and the Rock and the Rook and the British police and Verity were here

                    DailyNews 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • TwoTimee TwoTimee

                      im still in love w/ my ex but in the sacrfice-him way??
                      i stole cash from my parents for a phone :3 (i miss my moot alot 0w0)
                      i killed frogs lol. literally did sacrfices before i could do math
                      (like tons, with a brick)
                      idk i used to be mean i hope im kinder :3

                      Verity
                      Verity
                      Verity
                      wrote last edited by
                      #13

                      @TwoTimee I see... I have no words

                      The Traveller and Kermit the Frog and the Skeleton with guns and the Rock and the Rook and the British police and Verity were here

                      TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Verity Verity

                        @DailyNews One word. Impressive. i couldn't do that

                        DailyNews
                        DailyNews
                        DailyNews
                        Nintendo Switch Users
                        wrote last edited by
                        #14

                        @The_Traveller95 oh yeah it really felt good but it only lasted like 3 minutes because we just got bored afterwards

                        This is your DailyNews reporter Sage, signing off.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • macncheese.
                          macncheese.
                          macncheese.
                          Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                          wrote last edited by
                          #15

                          I once slipped on my brothers shit and dislocated my shoulder

                          chinese-panda.png

                          live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                          DailyNews Verity 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • macncheese. macncheese.

                            I once slipped on my brothers shit and dislocated my shoulder

                            DailyNews
                            DailyNews
                            DailyNews
                            Nintendo Switch Users
                            wrote last edited by
                            #16

                            @macncheese. oooh i bet that hurt bro

                            This is your DailyNews reporter Sage, signing off.

                            macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • DailyNews DailyNews

                              @macncheese. oooh i bet that hurt bro

                              macncheese.
                              macncheese.
                              macncheese.
                              Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                              wrote last edited by
                              #17

                              @DailyNews it was a.. humbling experience...

                              chinese-panda.png

                              live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                              DailyNews 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Verity Verity

                                @TwoTimee I see... I have no words

                                TwoTimee
                                TwoTimee
                                TwoTimee
                                | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                                wrote last edited by
                                #18

                                @The_Traveller95 hope its kind words :3

                                It / rot / they / meow


                                AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                                are ALL peak ships!!!


                                (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                                stabs you #forthespawn

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • macncheese. macncheese.

                                  @DailyNews it was a.. humbling experience...

                                  DailyNews
                                  DailyNews
                                  DailyNews
                                  Nintendo Switch Users
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #19

                                  @macncheese. ..oh..

                                  This is your DailyNews reporter Sage, signing off.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • macncheese. macncheese.

                                    I once slipped on my brothers shit and dislocated my shoulder

                                    Verity
                                    Verity
                                    Verity
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #20

                                    @macncheese. How did you slip on your brother's shit?

                                    The Traveller and Kermit the Frog and the Skeleton with guns and the Rock and the Rook and the British police and Verity were here

                                    macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Gl1tch
                                      Gl1tch
                                      Gl1tch
                                      Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #21

                                      I kissed one of my friends back in like fourth or sixth grade and bro was blushing so hard and I didn’t know what that meant back in the day of fourth or sixth grade (sorry if this is a short story I don’t have much to say)

                                      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
                                      green: talk to me
                                      yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                                      red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
                                      gray: offline

                                      Verity 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Rouxls_Kaard_Fan
                                        Rouxls_Kaard_Fan
                                        Rouxls_Kaard_Fan
                                        deltarune
                                        wrote last edited by Rouxls_Kaard_Fan
                                        #22

                                        so recently my mom found out i wrote THAT kind of fanfiction. Now it was yuri and yaoi, and on AO3. and deadass she thought that people would go to my house and GRAPE me. Or some guy on Tik Tok would reveal my ip address. Like mom, WORST case scenario is i get reported. Its NOT dat serious

                                        Verity 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Verity Verity

                                          @macncheese. How did you slip on your brother's shit?

                                          macncheese.
                                          macncheese.
                                          macncheese.
                                          Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #23

                                          @The_Traveller95 he has autism, he shits everwhere(its been like 3 years hes potty trained now)

                                          chinese-panda.png

                                          live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular