Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Forum Archives
  4. Edge Of The Forum
  5. Face reveal because I have nothing else to do

Face reveal because I have nothing else to do

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Edge Of The Forum
26 Posts 8 Posters 64 Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • french_fry_guy french_fry_guy

    Also, I’m not wearing my safety pin necklace because it broke while I was taking it off :’]

    Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
    wrote last edited by
    #7

    @french_fry_guy I was going to make one with a blue and purple heart charm, I couldn't find a safety pin and then the damn roaches ate it. but now I have a leather choker I made with a safety pin on it, I'll make a new blue and purple heart charm and then keep it in a zip lock bag so nothing eats it 😭

    I think it'll be ok for now, how is it broken? I might be able to tell you how to fix it, I make jewelry as basically my job so I might be able to help

    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
    my new grounds account is called phroggered
    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

    french_fry_guy 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Yanderemenhera
      Yanderemenhera
      Yanderemenhera
      auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
      wrote last edited by
      #8

      also, you look nice, 10000/10 haircut

      wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
      hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
      my new grounds account is called phroggered
      look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

      french_fry_guy 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

        @french_fry_guy I was going to make one with a blue and purple heart charm, I couldn't find a safety pin and then the damn roaches ate it. but now I have a leather choker I made with a safety pin on it, I'll make a new blue and purple heart charm and then keep it in a zip lock bag so nothing eats it 😭

        I think it'll be ok for now, how is it broken? I might be able to tell you how to fix it, I make jewelry as basically my job so I might be able to help

        french_fry_guy
        french_fry_guy
        french_fry_guy
        Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads Woolys World fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
        wrote last edited by
        #9

        @Yanderemenhera The chain snapped. I was giving it to one of my friends and then it snapped. They told me they’re gonna get me a new chain so right now I don’t have the safety pin or the chain :’]

        “When I die, they will bury me a woman
        While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
        Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
        Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

        Elliot
        he/him

        Green: online and can talk
        Yellow: online and not feeling it
        Red: online but leave me alone

        Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

          also, you look nice, 10000/10 haircut

          french_fry_guy
          french_fry_guy
          french_fry_guy
          Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads Woolys World fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
          wrote last edited by
          #10

          @Yanderemenhera Tysm twin ^^

          “When I die, they will bury me a woman
          While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
          Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
          Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

          Elliot
          he/him

          Green: online and can talk
          Yellow: online and not feeling it
          Red: online but leave me alone

          Jyatli 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Nonbinary_wolf
            Nonbinary_wolf
            Nonbinary_wolf
            R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover 😈Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS ⚠PROXY⦻ Hot Cocoa broken… Mythology Club Ω PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things
            wrote last edited by
            #11

            is that a blitz plush in the background

            Please be nice to me. I've had enough shit given to me for being nonbinary.

            Fall Into Me - Forest Blakk

            "Fall into me, and I'll catch you darling. We'll dance in the street, like nobody's watching. It's just you and me, and the song on repeat in my head."

            french_fry_guy 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • french_fry_guy french_fry_guy

              @Yanderemenhera The chain snapped. I was giving it to one of my friends and then it snapped. They told me they’re gonna get me a new chain so right now I don’t have the safety pin or the chain :’]

              Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
              wrote last edited by
              #12

              @french_fry_guy if you want, you could, if it's on one spot, like one link from the chain broke, you could open a new link with a pair of pliers, put the other end of the chain into the opened chain link, and then crimp the open link shut with the aforementioned pliers

              (I can send photos if what i'm saying isn't making sense)

              wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
              hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
              my new grounds account is called phroggered
              look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

              french_fry_guy 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Nonbinary_wolf Nonbinary_wolf

                is that a blitz plush in the background

                french_fry_guy
                french_fry_guy
                french_fry_guy
                Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads Woolys World fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
                wrote last edited by
                #13

                @Nonbinary_wolf IT’S HALLOWEEN MOXXIE I LOVE HIM SOSOSSOOOO MUCH! IMG_0438.jpeg

                “When I die, they will bury me a woman
                While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
                Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
                Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

                Elliot
                he/him

                Green: online and can talk
                Yellow: online and not feeling it
                Red: online but leave me alone

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                  @french_fry_guy if you want, you could, if it's on one spot, like one link from the chain broke, you could open a new link with a pair of pliers, put the other end of the chain into the opened chain link, and then crimp the open link shut with the aforementioned pliers

                  (I can send photos if what i'm saying isn't making sense)

                  french_fry_guy
                  french_fry_guy
                  french_fry_guy
                  Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads Woolys World fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
                  wrote last edited by french_fry_guy
                  #14

                  @Yanderemenhera That’s what I usually do, but when I was taking it off my plan was to let them keep it. I didn’t have time to fix it :’]
                  (They’re getting me a new chain but I would’ve fixed it if they didn’t)

                  “When I die, they will bury me a woman
                  While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
                  Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
                  Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

                  Elliot
                  he/him

                  Green: online and can talk
                  Yellow: online and not feeling it
                  Red: online but leave me alone

                  Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • french_fry_guy french_fry_guy

                    @Yanderemenhera That’s what I usually do, but when I was taking it off my plan was to let them keep it. I didn’t have time to fix it :’]
                    (They’re getting me a new chain but I would’ve fixed it if they didn’t)

                    Yanderemenhera
                    Yanderemenhera
                    Yanderemenhera
                    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                    wrote last edited by
                    #15

                    @french_fry_guy oh ok

                    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                    my new grounds account is called phroggered
                    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                    french_fry_guy 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                      @french_fry_guy oh ok

                      french_fry_guy
                      french_fry_guy
                      french_fry_guy
                      Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads Woolys World fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
                      wrote last edited by
                      #16

                      @Yanderemenhera Thank you though, I really do appreciate it ^^

                      “When I die, they will bury me a woman
                      While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
                      Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
                      Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

                      Elliot
                      he/him

                      Green: online and can talk
                      Yellow: online and not feeling it
                      Red: online but leave me alone

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Someone...
                        Someone...
                        Someone...
                        wrote last edited by
                        #17

                        peak

                        wtf
                        Lancer is a bouncy little pumpkin.

                        french_fry_guy 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • tyler_x
                          tyler_x
                          tyler_x
                          Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
                          wrote last edited by
                          #18

                          You mog bro

                          ♥ But it refused.

                          french_fry_guy 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Someone... Someone...

                            peak

                            french_fry_guy
                            french_fry_guy
                            french_fry_guy
                            Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads Woolys World fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
                            wrote last edited by
                            #19

                            @Someone... Thank you ^^

                            “When I die, they will bury me a woman
                            While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
                            Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
                            Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

                            Elliot
                            he/him

                            Green: online and can talk
                            Yellow: online and not feeling it
                            Red: online but leave me alone

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • tyler_x tyler_x

                              You mog bro

                              french_fry_guy
                              french_fry_guy
                              french_fry_guy
                              Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads Woolys World fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
                              wrote last edited by
                              #20

                              @tyler_x Twin. I love you but no I don’t 😭

                              “When I die, they will bury me a woman
                              While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
                              Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
                              Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

                              Elliot
                              he/him

                              Green: online and can talk
                              Yellow: online and not feeling it
                              Red: online but leave me alone

                              tyler_x 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • french_fry_guy
                                french_fry_guy
                                french_fry_guy
                                Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads Woolys World fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
                                wrote last edited by
                                #21

                                I took it down bc I realized it’s a dumb idea for me to share my face 😭 /YouGuysAreAwesomeButInternetSafteyIsImportant

                                “When I die, they will bury me a woman
                                While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
                                Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
                                Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

                                Elliot
                                he/him

                                Green: online and can talk
                                Yellow: online and not feeling it
                                Red: online but leave me alone

                                Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • french_fry_guy french_fry_guy

                                  I took it down bc I realized it’s a dumb idea for me to share my face 😭 /YouGuysAreAwesomeButInternetSafteyIsImportant

                                  Yanderemenhera
                                  Yanderemenhera
                                  Yanderemenhera
                                  auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #22

                                  @french_fry_guy it's still up btw, look at the right side of the screen

                                  wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                  hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                  my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                  look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                  french_fry_guy 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                                    @french_fry_guy it's still up btw, look at the right side of the screen

                                    french_fry_guy
                                    french_fry_guy
                                    french_fry_guy
                                    Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads Woolys World fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #23

                                    @Yanderemenhera FUUUCK

                                    “When I die, they will bury me a woman
                                    While I lie still and restless, breaking silent in my casket
                                    Let me rest inside your peace, in your memory
                                    Perfectly positioned, how you wanted me.“

                                    Elliot
                                    he/him

                                    Green: online and can talk
                                    Yellow: online and not feeling it
                                    Red: online but leave me alone

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • w1ckedsticky1983
                                      w1ckedsticky1983
                                      w1ckedsticky1983
                                      The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #24

                                      you might js have to delete this topic as a whole

                                      Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

                                      ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • french_fry_guy french_fry_guy

                                        @Yanderemenhera Tysm twin ^^

                                        Jyatli
                                        Jyatli
                                        Jyatli
                                        D e p r e s s i o n . . . Snail News Staff!
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #25

                                        @french_fry_guy aw shit. Did i miss it?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • french_fry_guy french_fry_guy

                                          @tyler_x Twin. I love you but no I don’t 😭

                                          tyler_x
                                          tyler_x
                                          tyler_x
                                          Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #26

                                          @french_fry_guy 🍅 boooo im booing the fact that you dont think you mog. 🍅🍅🍅 booooo. im so funny

                                          ♥ But it refused.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular