Guys, rate the new bio :D
-
Royal Zest <333 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Fry Guys!! Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< stomach book ISSBROKIE fans I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army He ate them #1 tenna fan YI XI!! Flareon Lovers! rip wall Tetoling #1 analog horror fan Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans EST Timezone Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Stay Gold Falling Sun...☀ NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan bookworms Green gleeby glorp DDLC Fans Science Nerdz short person xbox nostalgia appol of doom Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs clowns Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) cookie Run fans vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ‼️ silly transmascs ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD Shark fans i ♥ weezer Free Afghani Women Zubin sodikken fans weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS | ASTRO FAN Food Lovers MITACS <DOODLE DUMP!> Counters Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent BDNS BACK KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Good Riddance </3 Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 Woke and a lil Broke Anti-Spawn chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Bring BDNS back! Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Dizzy certified<3 bacteria❤ Online During School Eeveelution Fan! WaffleS Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Knives Chau Fan-Club Definitely a real group. Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave NERDS!!! Deltarune Fans The Living Tombstone danganronpa supremacy WE ARE FORSAKEN Enby SCENE KIDS !! Pierced people yaoi enjoyer yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . anti-clanker multi switch gang Thoughtful Raven Empire R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone No BIRTH IN SB VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Tally Hall Fans Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Youtube Music `Gravity Falls` i <3 my computer I Read X Reader!! we read fanfic lol before-update supporter OC-Maker
It looks so kewl :D thank you @tyler_x @sumrandomloser and @ladiesman217 for the help ^^
◆◇◆◇Green: Feel free to yap to me!
Yellow Only yap to me if we're friends/requesting an art trade/have already existing chats!
Red: Pls dont dm ^^ ◇◆◇◆☆★☆★Elliot Rose/He/Him Panromantic/Gynesexual/Transmasc Nonbinary☆★☆★
☆★☆ Fandoms: Alnst, TOH, GF, DW I dont support qwel or play the game but im still in the fandom, AH, The Outsiders, Chainsaw Man, WOF, CR:K, HB, EddsWorld, FNAF, Monster High, TADC, MLP, MD, WC, Objectified web comic, House of Puso, Señor Wooly, and a lot more but you get the gist ★☆★
▲▽▲ I have chronic anxiety and I might vent sometimes (I’m getting better dw), I also use this acc like an online journal of sorts, so don’t feel pressured to interact ^^△▼△
✦ ✧ ✦ I yumeship with Hollyberry Cookie and Citrus from the Objectified webcomic. I’m mirror/hyper sharing yumeshipper so I would love to talk to any doubles but if you’re not ok with it I won’t be upset <3 ✧ ✦ ✧
⬡ ⬢ ⬡ I LOVE doing art trades, so if you want anything drawn let me know and if it’s ok for me to ask for something just DM me asking if we can do an art trade! ⬡ ⬢ ⬡
◆◇◆ Spawnists pls DNI ◆◇◆
%(#FF6DF5)[♡
♡Love you guys!!
♡
](Idk why the last one isn’t working, it works perfectly fine in my bio
) -
It does look cool I like the shapes, Totally not gonna steal...
-
It does look cool I like the shapes, Totally not gonna steal...
Royal Zest <333 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Fry Guys!! Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< stomach book ISSBROKIE fans I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army He ate them #1 tenna fan YI XI!! Flareon Lovers! rip wall Tetoling #1 analog horror fan Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans EST Timezone Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Stay Gold Falling Sun...☀ NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan bookworms Green gleeby glorp DDLC Fans Science Nerdz short person xbox nostalgia appol of doom Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs clowns Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) cookie Run fans vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ‼️ silly transmascs ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD Shark fans i ♥ weezer Free Afghani Women Zubin sodikken fans weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS | ASTRO FAN Food Lovers MITACS <DOODLE DUMP!> Counters Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent BDNS BACK KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Good Riddance </3 Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 Woke and a lil Broke Anti-Spawn chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Bring BDNS back! Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Dizzy certified<3 bacteria❤ Online During School Eeveelution Fan! WaffleS Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Knives Chau Fan-Club Definitely a real group. Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave NERDS!!! Deltarune Fans The Living Tombstone danganronpa supremacy WE ARE FORSAKEN Enby SCENE KIDS !! Pierced people yaoi enjoyer yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . anti-clanker multi switch gang Thoughtful Raven Empire R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone No BIRTH IN SB VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Tally Hall Fans Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Youtube Music `Gravity Falls` i <3 my computer I Read X Reader!! we read fanfic lol before-update supporter OC-Maker@Yoh Please don’t

(And thank you, idc if you get inspired tho lol) -
I won't you can count on it

-
I won't you can count on it
Royal Zest <333 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Fry Guys!! Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< stomach book ISSBROKIE fans I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army He ate them #1 tenna fan YI XI!! Flareon Lovers! rip wall Tetoling #1 analog horror fan Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans EST Timezone Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Stay Gold Falling Sun...☀ NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan bookworms Green gleeby glorp DDLC Fans Science Nerdz short person xbox nostalgia appol of doom Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs clowns Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) cookie Run fans vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ‼️ silly transmascs ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD Shark fans i ♥ weezer Free Afghani Women Zubin sodikken fans weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS | ASTRO FAN Food Lovers MITACS <DOODLE DUMP!> Counters Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent BDNS BACK KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Good Riddance </3 Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 Woke and a lil Broke Anti-Spawn chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Bring BDNS back! Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Dizzy certified<3 bacteria❤ Online During School Eeveelution Fan! WaffleS Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Knives Chau Fan-Club Definitely a real group. Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave NERDS!!! Deltarune Fans The Living Tombstone danganronpa supremacy WE ARE FORSAKEN Enby SCENE KIDS !! Pierced people yaoi enjoyer yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . anti-clanker multi switch gang Thoughtful Raven Empire R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone No BIRTH IN SB VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Tally Hall Fans Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Youtube Music `Gravity Falls` i <3 my computer I Read X Reader!! we read fanfic lol before-update supporter OC-Maker@Yoh Thanks lol
-
1# BOOK FAN!! Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi </3 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 EU Animal hospital | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! =(^.".^)= ★Loser news☆ Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist Bring BDNS back! deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. @Everyone straight allies! _chaton_ Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews Everyone Edits grounded No BIRTH IN SB Gonna Shit This Down amogus Alt among us Show Script cast!! Belt to ass danganronpa supremacy
I agree it looks so kewl
also np :3 :3 -
np bro!! It looks good!
-
Royal Zest <333 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Fry Guys!! Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< stomach book ISSBROKIE fans I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army He ate them #1 tenna fan YI XI!! Flareon Lovers! rip wall Tetoling #1 analog horror fan Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans EST Timezone Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Stay Gold Falling Sun...☀ NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan bookworms Green gleeby glorp DDLC Fans Science Nerdz short person xbox nostalgia appol of doom Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs clowns Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) cookie Run fans vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ‼️ silly transmascs ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD Shark fans i ♥ weezer Free Afghani Women Zubin sodikken fans weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS | ASTRO FAN Food Lovers MITACS <DOODLE DUMP!> Counters Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent BDNS BACK KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Good Riddance </3 Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 Woke and a lil Broke Anti-Spawn chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Bring BDNS back! Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Dizzy certified<3 bacteria❤ Online During School Eeveelution Fan! WaffleS Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Knives Chau Fan-Club Definitely a real group. Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave NERDS!!! Deltarune Fans The Living Tombstone danganronpa supremacy WE ARE FORSAKEN Enby SCENE KIDS !! Pierced people yaoi enjoyer yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . anti-clanker multi switch gang Thoughtful Raven Empire R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone No BIRTH IN SB VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Tally Hall Fans Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Youtube Music `Gravity Falls` i <3 my computer I Read X Reader!! we read fanfic lol before-update supporter OC-Maker
@sumrandomloser @tyler_x tysm guys <33
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

