Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. what do you identify with?

what do you identify with?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
34 Posts 21 Posters 3.7k Views 16 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A Former User? A Former User

    male and female is multiple choice is optional.

    Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
    wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @Echo_isnt_here pick one damnit woke libral >:c

    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
    my new grounds account is called phroggered
    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

    A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

      Screenshot 2026-05-21 10.30.14 PM.png

      I identify with the ''unexpected item in bagging area'' lable persenally

      ev.sebastian
      ev.sebastian
      ev.sebastian
      Switchbru Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 #healing ♥ Sweetheart ♥ =(^.".^)= Puppies & kittens ! KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Neko meow •Cat Gang• LGBTQ+ Of BDNS | Kemonomimi Angel ♥ Gay People yaoi enjoyer yaoi♡ simps Single But 20$ is 20$ Femboy enjoyers ☆★! Converse !☆★ Marvel Fan (cool) FNF Enthusiasts PKM FAN -*Heathers*- Eeveelution Fan! hamilfans!! Zelda Players Harry Potter ✨ Fans of Star Wars stargazers D e p r e s s i o n . . . just let me die! | local therapist traumatic past Survived a near death experience (yay) Stay Sober IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Free Palestine Melt Ice I hate Allergies womanism<3 #KeepBDNSSafe SIX SEVEN neurodivergent NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users Hispanos Roleplay BDNS DATABASE Izzy minis<3
      wrote on last edited by
      #8

      @Yanderemenhera option 2

      email me!!! evan@t4a.tech

      bye losers

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Yoylecake
        Yoylecake
        Yoylecake
        Westhelm Court Y Gang hamster gang ultrakill w spamburger Nintendo Switch Users Tamagotchi club! Bcv army Johnny hate club Albert rip andy Belt to ass Gengar my beloved 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 BIGGIE wowzers landd :6 WAAPPLLAPF HATER Echo fw u I Suck at shooters PKM FAN #wowie4life ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Young And Dumb Stupid group roblox Slipper to Ass BFDI IS BEST
        wrote on last edited by
        #9

        all of the above, left, right, down, and northwest.

        Yin's a Scrawny Little Pudding Boy Isn't He?-Nickel from ii
        hi guys im going to make myself [censored]-me when i was 2
        if if mention grace in this post i give you the privlege to beat the SHIT outta me

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • ilovecats2018
          ilovecats2018
          ilovecats2018
          Detective Cool Cats gang rip andy Apollos Besties! Wolfie The Goat shrub cult Belt to ass KITTYYYYYUHHH!!
          wrote on last edited by
          #10

          Male 👽

          Noted, Disregarded, Moving on.

          Minecraft Gamertag: Laner2018
          Join the BrowseDNS Minecraft World!
          https://browsedns.net/topic/17985/browsedns-minecraft-world

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • w1ckedsticky1983
            w1ckedsticky1983
            w1ckedsticky1983
            The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
            wrote on last edited by
            #11

            Can I be the asterisk

            Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

            ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

            ilovecats2018 Yanderemenhera haydencc08 3 Replies Last reply
            3
            • w1ckedsticky1983 w1ckedsticky1983

              Can I be the asterisk

              ilovecats2018
              ilovecats2018
              ilovecats2018
              Detective Cool Cats gang rip andy Apollos Besties! Wolfie The Goat shrub cult Belt to ass KITTYYYYYUHHH!!
              wrote on last edited by
              #12

              @Sup3rSwaggyy1983 IMG_2041.jpeg

              Noted, Disregarded, Moving on.

              Minecraft Gamertag: Laner2018
              Join the BrowseDNS Minecraft World!
              https://browsedns.net/topic/17985/browsedns-minecraft-world

              A Former User? ev.sebastian Delta_foxxo Biblecampvictim 4 Replies Last reply
              1
              • ilovecats2018
                ilovecats2018
                ilovecats2018
                Detective Cool Cats gang rip andy Apollos Besties! Wolfie The Goat shrub cult Belt to ass KITTYYYYYUHHH!!
                wrote on last edited by
                #13

                Kiss on the cheek emoji is wild swaggy

                Noted, Disregarded, Moving on.

                Minecraft Gamertag: Laner2018
                Join the BrowseDNS Minecraft World!
                https://browsedns.net/topic/17985/browsedns-minecraft-world

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Bakura
                  Bakura
                  Bakura
                  artist's.. PKM FAN Slipper to Ass Belt to ass Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ deltarune owner of bdns just let me die! Stardust Crusaders D e p r e s s i o n . . . Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G straight allies! @Everyone I ♡ C.AI OC-Maker Dark Humor Club PERSONA FAN'S danganronpa supremacy DOOM FAN Mentally Dead. Detective poet Random People Ig Deltarune Fans Villain Supremacy 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ aot fan ★ Straight wowzers landd :6 R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Damn is 😂🎉 Bired Emo kids Dog lovers ♡♥♡ FIELD OF VIEW
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #14

                  Especially those swaggy ↑

                  気づかないかもしれないけど、メルビンがお前をシャドウ・レルムに送ったぞ。

                  w1ckedsticky1983 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • Bakura Bakura

                    Especially those swaggy ↑

                    w1ckedsticky1983
                    w1ckedsticky1983
                    w1ckedsticky1983
                    The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #15

                    @Bakura wdym

                    Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

                    ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Bakura
                      Bakura
                      Bakura
                      artist's.. PKM FAN Slipper to Ass Belt to ass Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ deltarune owner of bdns just let me die! Stardust Crusaders D e p r e s s i o n . . . Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G straight allies! @Everyone I ♡ C.AI OC-Maker Dark Humor Club PERSONA FAN'S danganronpa supremacy DOOM FAN Mentally Dead. Detective poet Random People Ig Deltarune Fans Villain Supremacy 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ aot fan ★ Straight wowzers landd :6 R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Damn is 😂🎉 Bired Emo kids Dog lovers ♡♥♡ FIELD OF VIEW
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #16

                      Nothing, I Had a bad thought 🌾🌾

                      気づかないかもしれないけど、メルビンがお前をシャドウ・レルムに送ったぞ。

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • w1ckedsticky1983 w1ckedsticky1983

                        Can I be the asterisk

                        Yanderemenhera
                        Yanderemenhera
                        Yanderemenhera
                        auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #17

                        @Sup3rSwaggyy1983 yes

                        wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                        hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                        my new grounds account is called phroggered
                        look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ilovecats2018 ilovecats2018

                          @Sup3rSwaggyy1983 IMG_2041.jpeg

                          A Former User?
                          A Former User?
                          A Former User
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #18

                          @ilovecats2018 sat here and just got on.. saw this post.. was looking thru comments bef i responded "option 2" i see this terror of an image, i question sanity for this person (lmao)

                          Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • w1ckedsticky1983 w1ckedsticky1983

                            Can I be the asterisk

                            haydencc08
                            haydencc08
                            haydencc08
                            Albert dmb fan Sublime Goo Goo Dolls THE CURE Linkin park ★ soad Third Eye Blind rhcp fan Radiohead Pink Pony Club TOOL I ♥ Nirvana I ❤️ Gorillaz i ♥ weezer smashing pumpkins krendrick lamar country and rock fans Rocker Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Detective womp womp Sydney Sweeney gooner WARNING! STUPID! ★Weird★ Silly Fellas STRNGER THINGS FANS stalker certified crackhead Dark Humor Club abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz Belt to ass Boring ppl <3 NOCTURNAL insanity Silliest Goobers Brony Switchbru im a single pringle mcdonalds lovers Stay Sober Clingy TwT smash or pass gang i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users Spotify ig short person clowns Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ my little pony fan club ##adhd Single Food Lovers chat-perms Young And Dumb Stupid group Perfect Circle I ❤️ The Smiths sublime LBC Johnny hate club I ❤️ frogs did the dew neurodivergent PEARL JAM crowbar user Pig2 Fan ppl Tarmac fw<3 Counters Metallica But 20$ is 20$ Alice In Chains « POSER » THE BEATLES KoЯn Slipknot Bcv army BIGGIE
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #19

                            @Sup3rSwaggyy1983 asterisk always reminds me of the chili peppers lol

                            If green should turn to grey
                            Would our hearts still bloody beat?
                            If the mountains tumble away, the rivers dry
                            Would it stop the stepping feet?

                            • Dave Matthews
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • ilovecats2018 ilovecats2018

                              @Sup3rSwaggyy1983 IMG_2041.jpeg

                              ev.sebastian
                              ev.sebastian
                              ev.sebastian
                              Switchbru Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 #healing ♥ Sweetheart ♥ =(^.".^)= Puppies & kittens ! KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Neko meow •Cat Gang• LGBTQ+ Of BDNS | Kemonomimi Angel ♥ Gay People yaoi enjoyer yaoi♡ simps Single But 20$ is 20$ Femboy enjoyers ☆★! Converse !☆★ Marvel Fan (cool) FNF Enthusiasts PKM FAN -*Heathers*- Eeveelution Fan! hamilfans!! Zelda Players Harry Potter ✨ Fans of Star Wars stargazers D e p r e s s i o n . . . just let me die! | local therapist traumatic past Survived a near death experience (yay) Stay Sober IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Free Palestine Melt Ice I hate Allergies womanism<3 #KeepBDNSSafe SIX SEVEN neurodivergent NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users Hispanos Roleplay BDNS DATABASE Izzy minis<3
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #20

                              @Sup3rSwaggyy1983 crazy thing to say btw

                              email me!!! evan@t4a.tech

                              bye losers

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                                @Echo_isnt_here pick one damnit woke libral >:c

                                A Former User?
                                A Former User?
                                A Former User
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #21

                                @Yanderemenhera FINE!!! i'll be a boy >:c

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                                  Screenshot 2026-05-21 10.30.14 PM.png

                                  I identify with the ''unexpected item in bagging area'' lable persenally

                                  wobbledogs54
                                  wobbledogs54
                                  wobbledogs54
                                  chronically online die of deathians lemonade guy AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CASEOH FAN!! Belt to ass I ♡ C.AI `Gravity Falls` deltarune ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Mentally Psychotic yaoi enjoyer 𖠋 Daddy issues Chaotic People IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 Dark Humor Club i <3 my computer A Silly one ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! Anti-Clanker Glitch-Production forsaken addict✌ im a girl roblox #1 analog horror fan Boykissers of BDNS ##adhd weirdcore Poppy Playtime fans vocaloid ANTI FURRY HATTERS I Suck at shooters LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Donut lovers short person AroAce Club shrub cult smash or pass gang Online During School i love cats simps Murder Drones Fans
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #22

                                  @Yanderemenhera option 2 seems good

                                  like what you see?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • A Former User? A Former User

                                    @ilovecats2018 sat here and just got on.. saw this post.. was looking thru comments bef i responded "option 2" i see this terror of an image, i question sanity for this person (lmao)

                                    Yanderemenhera
                                    Yanderemenhera
                                    Yanderemenhera
                                    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #23

                                    @sighniu I dentify with the unexpected item in bagging area

                                    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                    my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Aries
                                      Aries
                                      Aries
                                      Free Afghani Women Melt Ice Twatstard L 503 I <3 writing ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Detective Pink Pony Club ~*Chappell Roan*~ Greenwich Mean
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #24

                                      I identify as caked up, UGH I just know they're cakeophobic because it's not an option -w-

                                      You're not reading this instead of my post, right?
                                      BestieChat
                                      'Even if a movie has a terrible ending that you dislike, you should never cut it off in the middle' - Wolfie

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      2
                                      • mindy27
                                        mindy27
                                        mindy27
                                        Banned .Rip mazer. 9 mazurka kids Nintendo Switch Users Switchbru Westhelm join group my game
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #25

                                        option 2

                                        Green: Online
                                        Yellow: Be Back In A Bit
                                        Red: See You Tomorrow
                                        Gray: Won't Be Back In A Few Days

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • GooXy
                                          GooXy
                                          GooXy
                                          <DOODLE DUMP!> Bring BDNS back!
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #26

                                          i am a walmart bag

                                          America ya
                                          Hello hello hello
                                          HELLO! HELLO! HELLO!

                                          dingus256348 1 Reply Last reply
                                          3

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular