Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. Equality

Equality

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
11 Posts 3 Posters 485 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • w1ckedsticky1983
    w1ckedsticky1983
    w1ckedsticky1983
    The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    No one says that they're equal. Why do you think people are still fighting to this day? 😭 The most targeted groups of inequality are People of Colour, Women, and members of the LGBTQ. At most, disabled people are looked down upon by ignorant assholes, they're not seen as equal human beings because of either learning disabilities or the fact they're physically impaired.
    Although, if you really do think about about it, they shouldnt necessarily be seen as equal in the regards of how much extra time and care they need. For example: from a teaching standpoint, you wouldn't teach or treat a neurotypical person the same as you would a child with down syndrome. They need a lot more time, effort and care.
    Furthermore on the fact men and women aren't seen as being equal, look at what's been occurring Afghanistan. Women are seen being worth less than a damn dog. They have no rights and it's been like this for decades.

    Not saying you're necessarily wrong, but there needs to be more self awareness in your statements.

    Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

    ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

    Fang_Yuan 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • w1ckedsticky1983 w1ckedsticky1983

      No one says that they're equal. Why do you think people are still fighting to this day? 😭 The most targeted groups of inequality are People of Colour, Women, and members of the LGBTQ. At most, disabled people are looked down upon by ignorant assholes, they're not seen as equal human beings because of either learning disabilities or the fact they're physically impaired.
      Although, if you really do think about about it, they shouldnt necessarily be seen as equal in the regards of how much extra time and care they need. For example: from a teaching standpoint, you wouldn't teach or treat a neurotypical person the same as you would a child with down syndrome. They need a lot more time, effort and care.
      Furthermore on the fact men and women aren't seen as being equal, look at what's been occurring Afghanistan. Women are seen being worth less than a damn dog. They have no rights and it's been like this for decades.

      Not saying you're necessarily wrong, but there needs to be more self awareness in your statements.

      Fang_Yuan
      Fang_Yuan
      Fang_Yuan
      wolf pack Surge supremacy ANTI-67 Gang VIP Membership
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      @w1ckedsticky1983 said in Equality:

      No one says that they're equal. Why do you think people are still fighting to this day? The most targeted groups of inequality are People of Colour, Women, and members of the LGBTQ. At most, disabled people are looked down upon by ignorant assholes, they're not seen as equal human beings because of either learning disabilities or the fact they're physically impaired.
      Although, if you really do think about about it, they shouldnt necessarily be seen as equal in the regards of how much extra time and care they need. For example: from a teaching standpoint, you wouldn't teach or treat a neurotypical person the same as you would a child with down syndrome. They need a lot more time, effort and care.
      Furthermore on the fact men and women aren't seen as being equal, look at what's been occurring Afghanistan. Women are seen being worth less than a damn dog. They have no rights and it's been like this for decades.

      Not saying you're necessarily wrong, but there needs to be more self awareness in your statements.
      You are arguing about the treatment of people whereas I am talking about the reality of human value

      Larp

      w1ckedsticky1983 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Fang_Yuan Fang_Yuan

        @w1ckedsticky1983 said in Equality:

        No one says that they're equal. Why do you think people are still fighting to this day? The most targeted groups of inequality are People of Colour, Women, and members of the LGBTQ. At most, disabled people are looked down upon by ignorant assholes, they're not seen as equal human beings because of either learning disabilities or the fact they're physically impaired.
        Although, if you really do think about about it, they shouldnt necessarily be seen as equal in the regards of how much extra time and care they need. For example: from a teaching standpoint, you wouldn't teach or treat a neurotypical person the same as you would a child with down syndrome. They need a lot more time, effort and care.
        Furthermore on the fact men and women aren't seen as being equal, look at what's been occurring Afghanistan. Women are seen being worth less than a damn dog. They have no rights and it's been like this for decades.

        Not saying you're necessarily wrong, but there needs to be more self awareness in your statements.
        You are arguing about the treatment of people whereas I am talking about the reality of human value

        w1ckedsticky1983
        w1ckedsticky1983
        w1ckedsticky1983
        The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
        wrote on last edited by w1ckedsticky1983
        #4

        @ayano_koji I am too? If you truly did value someone, you'd treat them with respect. I also mentioned the fact that majority of people don't really value women, but i was mainly touching upon the fact you claimed: "people talk about how all men and women including disabled people are equal," which clearly isn't true.

        Idk, I might just be in a lot of woke online spaces. These definitely are touched upon subjects, you just don't probably see them being spoken about often. I get wym though

        Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

        ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

        Fang_Yuan 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • w1ckedsticky1983 w1ckedsticky1983

          @ayano_koji I am too? If you truly did value someone, you'd treat them with respect. I also mentioned the fact that majority of people don't really value women, but i was mainly touching upon the fact you claimed: "people talk about how all men and women including disabled people are equal," which clearly isn't true.

          Idk, I might just be in a lot of woke online spaces. These definitely are touched upon subjects, you just don't probably see them being spoken about often. I get wym though

          Fang_Yuan
          Fang_Yuan
          Fang_Yuan
          wolf pack Surge supremacy ANTI-67 Gang VIP Membership
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          @w1ckedsticky1983 but you are looking at the world through how things should be rather than how they actually work

          Larp

          w1ckedsticky1983 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Fang_Yuan Fang_Yuan

            @w1ckedsticky1983 but you are looking at the world through how things should be rather than how they actually work

            w1ckedsticky1983
            w1ckedsticky1983
            w1ckedsticky1983
            The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
            wrote on last edited by w1ckedsticky1983
            #6

            @ayano_koji and I'm adding onto the discussion. You can't get upset at someone for mentioning another aspect of 'morals and human ethics' when it's part of the topic. Even then, you missed the point of my previous statement entirely. Although, I do have to admit I went on a side tangent about people with disabilities, but I digress

            Besides, I'm not looking at the world at "how it should be," I'm simply stating that since these issues are prevalent, that means society doesn't treat anyone who isn't a cis, white, straight male equally.

            Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

            ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

            Fang_Yuan 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • w1ckedsticky1983 w1ckedsticky1983

              @ayano_koji and I'm adding onto the discussion. You can't get upset at someone for mentioning another aspect of 'morals and human ethics' when it's part of the topic. Even then, you missed the point of my previous statement entirely. Although, I do have to admit I went on a side tangent about people with disabilities, but I digress

              Besides, I'm not looking at the world at "how it should be," I'm simply stating that since these issues are prevalent, that means society doesn't treat anyone who isn't a cis, white, straight male equally.

              Fang_Yuan
              Fang_Yuan
              Fang_Yuan
              wolf pack Surge supremacy ANTI-67 Gang VIP Membership
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              @w1ckedsticky1983 Ok I see your point but am not simply getting upset but maybe if your topic was too comprehensive for this discussion then I guess you're right.

              Larp

              w1ckedsticky1983 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Fang_Yuan Fang_Yuan

                @w1ckedsticky1983 Ok I see your point but am not simply getting upset but maybe if your topic was too comprehensive for this discussion then I guess you're right.

                w1ckedsticky1983
                w1ckedsticky1983
                w1ckedsticky1983
                The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                @ayano_koji maybe. You do have a point though, I won't deny that. It's just the initial statement you made. I apologize if I come off as condescending as well,,,,

                Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

                ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

                Fang_Yuan 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • w1ckedsticky1983 w1ckedsticky1983

                  @ayano_koji maybe. You do have a point though, I won't deny that. It's just the initial statement you made. I apologize if I come off as condescending as well,,,,

                  Fang_Yuan
                  Fang_Yuan
                  Fang_Yuan
                  wolf pack Surge supremacy ANTI-67 Gang VIP Membership
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  @w1ckedsticky1983 oh ok I apologize if I overcomplicated things I didn't mean to overwhelm the discussion so thank you for understanding my point

                  Larp

                  w1ckedsticky1983 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Fang_Yuan Fang_Yuan

                    @w1ckedsticky1983 oh ok I apologize if I overcomplicated things I didn't mean to overwhelm the discussion so thank you for understanding my point

                    w1ckedsticky1983
                    w1ckedsticky1983
                    w1ckedsticky1983
                    The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
                    wrote on last edited by w1ckedsticky1983
                    #10

                    @ayano_koji nah, you didn't over complicate anything. No offense, but these are all surface level viewpoints, but I appreciate the effort you put in. Everyone needs to start from somewhere I suppose 🐌

                    Anyways, I don't wanna derail this topic,,,

                    Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

                    ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Gamizavier
                      Gamizavier
                      Gamizavier
                      Straight Banned
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      Nobody will be equal when mankind exists

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Groups
                      • Users
                      • Tags
                      • Popular