Is BDNS Dying?
-
I had to make this topic, it's not being talked about around here often.
I've started on this platform 11 months ago and it was kinda cool at first but then things started happening, eventually the platform died done alot and idek how to make the platform more popular at all in any way shape or form.
Most of the popular mods either quit or entirely vanished from BDNS's eyesight
And now for the million dollar question, is BDNS dying?
Yes
-
hasnt it been dead a while now? theresonly like 30 users who come and go daily
idk cuz im new -
hasnt it been dead a while now? theresonly like 30 users who come and go daily
idk cuz im new@seal hi =/
-
Honestly I think it has been slowly dying but once Wolfie quit quite a lot of people have left.
-
Yea. The site isn't looking too good.
-
Yea. The site isn't looking too good.
@Polaris-Chan You're my friend now
-
Okay, i saw
@Polaris-Chan We're having soft tacos later! =D
-
The lack of mods make bdns bleed more
-
Sometimes I feel at fault
-
I feel as if i was a major source of the stress
-
But lets not go into detail.
-
But lets not go into detail.
-
the mods were just burnt out
-
the mods were just burnt out
@KiwiFarmsArkavel exactly. 3 years of hard work and dedication burnt me out. I just felt like i lost my touch and forgot a lot about what was really important to me. I put family first
-
🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ☆VANIKIWISILLYZ★ Linkin park ★ Knives Chau Fan-Club milkaholic HAIL MOUTHCLOUD We Stan Shuntaro★ 9 Kensa kids Zero Ultra ☆MIZI-SUA★ Kuromi luvers<3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 I <3 writing •Cat Gang• ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ ♥ Sweetheart ♥ TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Music freak fans :3 neurodivergent
I agree BDNS has been downhill lately. but 4 now lets hope for the best.
-
I only just got here about a month ago, but I have noticed that there just aren't that many people. At first, I thought there were A LOT because I looked through the users tab and saw a ton of accounts, but they're seemingly all abandoned. I only really see a handful of people actually interact with the site. It's really like the same 20-30 people online every day, some of them create a topic here and there, some of them reply a lot, but most users kind of just hang around online for a moment herw and there and then go offline for days, or even weeks. Although I haven't been here long, I'd say Browse DNS is in fact dying.
-
It's very sad since there can potentially be some bad actors roaming around and since there is a lack of mods that protect BDNS, that technically means that there's a secret crack bad actors can go through and pollute the safety of others
-
Im still here :]
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login