Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Video Games and Consoles
  4. Lets talk about Deltarune <3 <3 <3

Lets talk about Deltarune <3 <3 <3

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Video Games and Consoles
13 Posts 5 Posters 400 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • topratedsalesman
    topratedsalesman
    topratedsalesman
    Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I LOVE DELTRJNE ITS SOO GOOD
    CHAPTERS 3, 4, 5 ARE GREAT!!! PLAY THEM OR WATCH A PLAYTHROUGH NOW

    Didn't you believe in me?
    Yeah you held me the whole way through
    But I couldn't say the words like you
    I was scared, C but I wanted to.

    I love you, Chesi.

    SumRandomLoser 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • topratedsalesman topratedsalesman

      I LOVE DELTRJNE ITS SOO GOOD
      CHAPTERS 3, 4, 5 ARE GREAT!!! PLAY THEM OR WATCH A PLAYTHROUGH NOW

      SumRandomLoser
      SumRandomLoser
      SumRandomLoser
      ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      @topratedsalesman

      i can't really watch a playthrough Lmao </3 But i mean if i have enough money i could ask my dad to buy it using what i got

      "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
      Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
      Call me loser
      My pfp is my self-object btw
      Unfunny guy
      Green = Online
      Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
      Red = Offline
      Grey = Hiatus

      topratedsalesman 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • topratedsalesman topratedsalesman

        I LOVE DELTRJNE ITS SOO GOOD
        CHAPTERS 3, 4, 5 ARE GREAT!!! PLAY THEM OR WATCH A PLAYTHROUGH NOW

        SumRandomLoser
        SumRandomLoser
        SumRandomLoser
        ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        @topratedsalesman
        also

        do u like Spamton

        "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
        Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
        Call me loser
        My pfp is my self-object btw
        Unfunny guy
        Green = Online
        Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
        Red = Offline
        Grey = Hiatus

        topratedsalesman 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

          @topratedsalesman

          i can't really watch a playthrough Lmao </3 But i mean if i have enough money i could ask my dad to buy it using what i got

          topratedsalesman
          topratedsalesman
          topratedsalesman
          Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          @B0OK-BFD1A its like 19 bucks on switch..

          Didn't you believe in me?
          Yeah you held me the whole way through
          But I couldn't say the words like you
          I was scared, C but I wanted to.

          I love you, Chesi.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

            @topratedsalesman
            also

            do u like Spamton

            topratedsalesman
            topratedsalesman
            topratedsalesman
            Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            @B0OK-BFD1A yea! hes not my absolute fav but hes cool
            is it about my userrr.... if so my partner suggested it :3 and im just salesman now

            Didn't you believe in me?
            Yeah you held me the whole way through
            But I couldn't say the words like you
            I was scared, C but I wanted to.

            I love you, Chesi.

            SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • topratedsalesman topratedsalesman

              @B0OK-BFD1A yea! hes not my absolute fav but hes cool
              is it about my userrr.... if so my partner suggested it :3 and im just salesman now

              SumRandomLoser
              SumRandomLoser
              SumRandomLoser
              ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              @topratedsalesman

              yeah kinda from ur user and

              ohh..

              sweet

              "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
              Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
              Call me loser
              My pfp is my self-object btw
              Unfunny guy
              Green = Online
              Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
              Red = Offline
              Grey = Hiatus

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • xenth
                xenth
                xenth
                protogen♥ Puppy Boy JJBA watcher Taken daniel hentschnel ♥ gameovers amogus Fpe fans sodikken fans mazer friendz :3 Echo fw u ppl Tarmac fw<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ♪Robbie's Bugs♪
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                "hello kris [my best customer] im in the favela kris, im in favela brazil kris" - favela spamton /quo

                uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

                "fall into me" - forest blakk

                "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • tyler_x
                  tyler_x
                  tyler_x
                  Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  Who is your fav character? :D

                  ♥ But it refused.

                  SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • tyler_x tyler_x

                    Who is your fav character? :D

                    SumRandomLoser
                    SumRandomLoser
                    SumRandomLoser
                    ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @willoftheworld

                    I have a lot of favorites!! But to answer quick i'd say Ralsei

                    "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                    Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                    Call me loser
                    My pfp is my self-object btw
                    Unfunny guy
                    Green = Online
                    Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                    Red = Offline
                    Grey = Hiatus

                    tyler_x 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • n0rweg1an_psych0
                      n0rweg1an_psych0
                      n0rweg1an_psych0
                      The Red Army Fictionkin ppl Tarmac fw<3 Puppy Boy Murder Drones Fans Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Poppy Playtime fans
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      TENNA TENNA TENNA TENNA TENNA TENNA TENNA KING TENNA MY LORD MY SAVIOR I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BODY PILLOW- I MEAN SHRINE- NO FAHH I MEAN I JUST LIKE HIM NOTHING MORE NO HE'S DEFINITELY NOT MY FICTIONAL OTHER NUHUH.

                      .... I'm crying. I love Deltarune! Since the beginning, I remember when the first chapter came out :)

                      Oh I love my husband . . .
                      " Classic Stupid Tom ! "
                      Red; IWC
                      Green; INT
                      " The world's not going to take over itself !! "

                      SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • n0rweg1an_psych0 n0rweg1an_psych0

                        TENNA TENNA TENNA TENNA TENNA TENNA TENNA KING TENNA MY LORD MY SAVIOR I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BODY PILLOW- I MEAN SHRINE- NO FAHH I MEAN I JUST LIKE HIM NOTHING MORE NO HE'S DEFINITELY NOT MY FICTIONAL OTHER NUHUH.

                        .... I'm crying. I love Deltarune! Since the beginning, I remember when the first chapter came out :)

                        SumRandomLoser
                        SumRandomLoser
                        SumRandomLoser
                        ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        @n0rweg1an_psych0
                        even if i only did chp 1 and 2 i love tenna too

                        "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                        Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                        Call me loser
                        My pfp is my self-object btw
                        Unfunny guy
                        Green = Online
                        Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                        Red = Offline
                        Grey = Hiatus

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

                          @willoftheworld

                          I have a lot of favorites!! But to answer quick i'd say Ralsei

                          tyler_x
                          tyler_x
                          tyler_x
                          Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          @B0OK-BFD1A Good answer, I love Ralsei

                          ♥ But it refused.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Don't have an account? Register

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Groups
                          • Users
                          • Tags
                          • Popular