Hello i'm Miles!
-
hello i am Miles, i am the Husband of "n0rweg1an_psych0"
Thing's you should know about me is that im a fictionkin and conceptkin, so far i only kin 4 concept's, which is Still-lifes from the backrooms, Frutiger Aero, TV head's, and Computer Head's,
my Fictionkin's have a bit of a variety, if you Kin or share the same kin (depending on the character i might feel uncomfy interacting with you, but this only Happen's Specifically with N) It's a pleasure to meet you allSerial Designation N (MD)

️Jax (TADC)

Vox (Hazbin Hotel)

Two Time (Forsaken)

Crimson X (sonic.exe)

Xenophanes (fnf vs sonic.exe)
Nox (Panic AU)
Pierrot (TFC)

Bon (TWF)

-
mommy issues i never sleep at night Melt Ice Clingy TwT The OG FNaF fans ☆ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ Dr pepper mazer friendz :3 Westhelm BOYFRIEND ASMR Rocker PM Mindless Self Indulgence ☆★! Converse !☆★ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Eyeliner Cult WARNING! STUPID! anti-clanker Pierce the veil I ♥ Green Day weirdcore jake and johnnie ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ i love cats Young And Dumb w e e d 👀🍃 Mii got a Wii 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 My busdriver is playing mitski wolf and fox lovers Rec Room Lovers TIM BURTON 🖤 ~*Chappell Roan*~ ★Weird★ We <3 Gir 🤘Metal Fans🤘
hi :p
-
hello i am Miles, i am the Husband of "n0rweg1an_psych0"
Thing's you should know about me is that im a fictionkin and conceptkin, so far i only kin 4 concept's, which is Still-lifes from the backrooms, Frutiger Aero, TV head's, and Computer Head's,
my Fictionkin's have a bit of a variety, if you Kin or share the same kin (depending on the character i might feel uncomfy interacting with you, but this only Happen's Specifically with N) It's a pleasure to meet you allSerial Designation N (MD)

️Jax (TADC)

Vox (Hazbin Hotel)

Two Time (Forsaken)

Crimson X (sonic.exe)

Xenophanes (fnf vs sonic.exe)
Nox (Panic AU)
Pierrot (TFC)

Bon (TWF)

@iL0v33Alc0h0L HIII I KNOW YOU HI HIIIIII HIIIIIIIII
Everyone please welcome my husband :3
-
I KNOW YOU TOO!!! WHO WOULD'VE GUESSED THAT!?!? :DDDD
-
hi husband of norwegian psycho
-
hi husband of norwegian psycho
-
Ong forsaken mention???? Also hi welcome to bdns :p
-
@GumiDow HII HELLOO!!!
-
Ong forsaken mention???? Also hi welcome to bdns :p
@Lil_silly Yeah me and my husband are a sourcemate he Kin's Elliot
-
hi miles, i totally don't hear about you all the time, welcome to BrowseDNS where you will either find a safe spot or hate everyone's guts!!!
-
hi miles, i totally don't hear about you all the time, welcome to BrowseDNS where you will either find a safe spot or hate everyone's guts!!!
@SweetLikeTarmac i imagine you do hear about me a lot, and in my eyes that's a great thing, I WON!!! AHAHAHAHA
-
@Lil_silly Yeah me and my husband are a sourcemate he Kin's Elliot
-
NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
helloooo hope we can get along if we ever interact
-
Hi nice to meet you miles
-
Saleshun ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Bats's Cave Limited chat-perms TWD ILOVETHEBACKROOMS The IDG Nerdy Geeks Belt to ass Crazy In Love. i <3 my computer This Ship Sinks Chud artist's.. Thoughtful we read fanfic lol Dark Humor Club Anti-Clanker Fry Guys!! stalker F**k Cancer NOCTURNAL I hope this hurts Horror Movie obsession ・My smile is stitched...・ AO3 READER Italian Yaoi J.AI #1 analog horror fan Pangender Mother Mother Radiohead BIGGIE Switchbru roblox
Welcome welcome!! I LOVE the backrooms and frutiger aero .. I can tell you're cool!!
-
ayee welcome! most people are pretty nice so I think you'll fit right in :3
-
@iL0v33Alc0h0L :0 so awesome
@Lil_silly YEAH!!!
-
helloooo hope we can get along if we ever interact
@1l0v3y0ul1k33000 We Probably will, im trying to be more open about interacting with other people,
-
ayee welcome! most people are pretty nice so I think you'll fit right in :3
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

