Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Engagement
  4. QnA :looking::looking:

QnA :looking::looking:

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
28 Posts 11 Posters 1.0k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A Former User?
    A Former User?
    A Former User
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Do u like corndogs?

    topratedsalesman 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • A Former User? A Former User

      Do u like corndogs?

      topratedsalesman
      topratedsalesman
      topratedsalesman
      Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      @Lonely-Braincell yes actually

      Didn't you believe in me?
      Yeah you held me the whole way through
      But I couldn't say the words like you
      I was scared, C but I wanted to.

      I love you, Chesi.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ladiesman217
        ladiesman217
        ladiesman217
        ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        why areyou gay

        joke
        uh whatsi your favouiirte colour

        𓂅. seth . ⟢
        ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
        ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
        . ,۫

        topratedsalesman 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Evil Overlord
          Evil Overlord
          Evil Overlord
          Spicebush rusty hater binding vow💜
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          Why are you gay

          its gonna get hot. hot as hell.

          ladiesman217 topratedsalesman 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • Evil Overlord Evil Overlord

            Why are you gay

            ladiesman217
            ladiesman217
            ladiesman217
            ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            @Evil-Overlord stop isaid that

            𓂅. seth . ⟢
            ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
            ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
            . ,۫

            Evil Overlord 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ladiesman217 ladiesman217

              @Evil-Overlord stop isaid that

              Evil Overlord
              Evil Overlord
              Evil Overlord
              Spicebush rusty hater binding vow💜
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              @sweetpuddin finders keepers losers Weepers

              its gonna get hot. hot as hell.

              ladiesman217 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Evil Overlord Evil Overlord

                @sweetpuddin finders keepers losers Weepers

                ladiesman217
                ladiesman217
                ladiesman217
                ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                @Evil-Overlord i amnot a loser boii

                𓂅. seth . ⟢
                ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
                ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
                . ,۫

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ladiesman217 ladiesman217

                  why areyou gay

                  joke
                  uh whatsi your favouiirte colour

                  topratedsalesman
                  topratedsalesman
                  topratedsalesman
                  Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  @sweetpuddin Red :drool:

                  Didn't you believe in me?
                  Yeah you held me the whole way through
                  But I couldn't say the words like you
                  I was scared, C but I wanted to.

                  I love you, Chesi.

                  ladiesman217 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Evil Overlord Evil Overlord

                    Why are you gay

                    topratedsalesman
                    topratedsalesman
                    topratedsalesman
                    Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @Evil-Overlord I'm gay because CH3SI

                    Didn't you believe in me?
                    Yeah you held me the whole way through
                    But I couldn't say the words like you
                    I was scared, C but I wanted to.

                    I love you, Chesi.

                    ladiesman217 1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • topratedsalesman topratedsalesman

                      @sweetpuddin Red :drool:

                      ladiesman217
                      ladiesman217
                      ladiesman217
                      ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      @topratedsalesman fair
                      def top10 coloiures lowk 🤤

                      𓂅. seth . ⟢
                      ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
                      ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
                      . ,۫

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • topratedsalesman topratedsalesman

                        @Evil-Overlord I'm gay because CH3SI

                        ladiesman217
                        ladiesman217
                        ladiesman217
                        ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        @topratedsalesman insane

                        𓂅. seth . ⟢
                        ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
                        ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
                        . ,۫

                        topratedsalesman 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ladiesman217 ladiesman217

                          @topratedsalesman insane

                          topratedsalesman
                          topratedsalesman
                          topratedsalesman
                          Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          @sweetpuddin I'M LITERALLY DATING HIM 😭

                          Didn't you believe in me?
                          Yeah you held me the whole way through
                          But I couldn't say the words like you
                          I was scared, C but I wanted to.

                          I love you, Chesi.

                          ladiesman217 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • topratedsalesman topratedsalesman

                            @sweetpuddin I'M LITERALLY DATING HIM 😭

                            ladiesman217
                            ladiesman217
                            ladiesman217
                            ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            @topratedsalesman ithought so becau s you are GAY.

                            𓂅. seth . ⟢
                            ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
                            ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
                            . ,۫

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • stupidguy
                              stupidguy
                              stupidguy
                              Belt to ass DOOM FAN Stupid group purple gang •Cat Gang• Anti Cringe My twins Melt Ice ''she's 17 scott'' chat-perms Curly fries Tamagotchi club! deltarune cool ppl!😎 Damn is 😂🎉 wowzers landd :6 Straight | twotime fan Silliest Goobers INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Johnny.SS Glazer 999 Тотя hate club #wowie4life Survived a near death experience (yay) short person oh my wowie Autistic peeps WAAPPLLAPF HATER TF2 Fan! We <3 Gir Switchbru selling emojs SHAW!!!! yoylefriend mazer friendz :3 xbox nostalgia w spamburger Good Riddance </3 ANTI-67 Anti-Clanker ENA FAN Single 420 certified crackhead neurodivergent Don toliver Westhelm Court Westhelm military Westhelm w chill people 9 mazurka kids Bendy <DOODLE DUMP!> 3DS Users & 2DS Users ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! straight allies! @Everyone i love cats Eeveelution Fan! `Gravity Falls` gleeby glorp indie game fan
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              fav food

                              I am very dumb "an iq to good to be dumb?" Shout out to angietheknight best brother also his music is good :D uhh i'm not from greenland wowie :sob: SHAW

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • topratedsalesman topratedsalesman

                                Ask me anything hehs...

                                Holidaygirl1225
                                Holidaygirl1225
                                Holidaygirl1225
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #16

                                @topratedsalesman

                                Favourite gemstone?

                                “I’m with you in the dark”
                                Scene queen
                                Pretty girl

                                topratedsalesman 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Holidaygirl1225 Holidaygirl1225

                                  @topratedsalesman

                                  Favourite gemstone?

                                  topratedsalesman
                                  topratedsalesman
                                  topratedsalesman
                                  Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #17

                                  @Holidaygirl1225 Ruby

                                  Didn't you believe in me?
                                  Yeah you held me the whole way through
                                  But I couldn't say the words like you
                                  I was scared, C but I wanted to.

                                  I love you, Chesi.

                                  Holidaygirl1225 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Lucifer's Love
                                    Lucifer's Love
                                    Lucifer's Love
                                    Puppy Boy Puppies & kittens ! Bats's Cave ★уuмеshiррея♪ simps TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ AroAce Club Femboy :3 neurodivergent Wants to be pet Peace and Quit | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Angel ♥ ★ NO.1 MSI FAN~ !!★ yaoi♡ -*Angel*- Autistic peeps ‼️ silly transmascs †Obey Abaddon† Has a Youtube Channel miku ♡ s3rl LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ☆MuderMedia Lover☆ ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer bug. appol of doom Spotify ig Nintendo Switch Users ☆Deftones☆ chronically online Roleplay AO3 READER He ate them Tetoling 😈Hellverse Hazbin Hotel Fans #1 analog horror fan ♥Certified RadioApple Lover♥ ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper ・My smile is stitched...・ Horror Movie obsession Basement Dwellers NOCTURNAL IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 OC-Maker Chud artist's.. stalker Nerdy Geeks stargazers Anti-Clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . we read fanfic lol Goth/emo/scene/other :3 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS @Everyone
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #18

                                    Hmmmmm.... Fav show/movie/music genre?????

                                    No.1 RadioApple fan.
                                    %(darkred)[“Luci… Is your smile stitched?”
                                    "Yaoi king and is canonically a radio." -Cicada.
                                    "MOM FOUND THE YAOI DRAWER !!"
                                    TOXIC OLD MAN YAOI FOR EVERYONE !!

                                    topratedsalesman 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Lucifer's Love Lucifer's Love

                                      Hmmmmm.... Fav show/movie/music genre?????

                                      topratedsalesman
                                      topratedsalesman
                                      topratedsalesman
                                      Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #19

                                      @Lucifer-s-Love for music defo indie 💕

                                      Didn't you believe in me?
                                      Yeah you held me the whole way through
                                      But I couldn't say the words like you
                                      I was scared, C but I wanted to.

                                      I love you, Chesi.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • ShuriKitty
                                        ShuriKitty
                                        ShuriKitty
                                        Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #20

                                        Are you an edgelord

                                        notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                                        topratedsalesman 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

                                          Are you an edgelord

                                          topratedsalesman
                                          topratedsalesman
                                          topratedsalesman
                                          Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
                                          wrote on last edited by topratedsalesman
                                          #21

                                          @SicklSlayr I would hope I am not considered one, but, in my opinion, no

                                          Didn't you believe in me?
                                          Yeah you held me the whole way through
                                          But I couldn't say the words like you
                                          I was scared, C but I wanted to.

                                          I love you, Chesi.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular