Upvote / Downvote Changes
-
I have removed the limit for upvoting, but the privilege remains to users who only have above 10 reputation. As far as downvotes, you must have 200 reputation and you can down vote a maximum of 15 posts per day. I will see how it goes with this, and if it goes well, the down vote requirement will be removed entirely.
-
Oki!
-
Coolio
-
Chud ☆★! Converse !☆★ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ D e p r e s s i o n . . . TWD artist's.. we read fanfic lol proud furry Nerdy Geeks before-update supporter Belt to ass Crazy In Love. The Lords of Pillows `Gravity Falls` abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz kandi kid This Ship Sinks Thoughtful i <3 my computer Dark Humor Club Twatstard R.O.G (roleplayer :p) I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic @Everyone deltarune 420 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ The Smiths stargazers PM Tally Hall Fans Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Random People Ig Dog lovers ♡♥♡ furries pet lovers! #KeepBDNSSafe just let me die! | JJK FANS !! stalker jake and johnnie Dance,Dance ★☆Theater Kids☆★ I ♡ C.AI African wild dogs club 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS Jace Approved Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥
okie :)
-
Fortnite bobux
Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]@KiwiFarmsArkavel Woah
-
I have removed the limit for upvoting, but the privilege remains to users who only have above 10 reputation. As far as downvotes, you must have 200 reputation and you can down vote a maximum of 15 posts per day. I will see how it goes with this, and if it goes well, the down vote requirement will be removed entirely.
@Raven THAKN YOU SO MUCH!
ive made alot of topics about how much i hate this but now ia m free to show my appreciation o fall the posts that iwant
ty raven 🫀🫀🫀🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺




-
🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ☆VANIKIWISILLYZ★ Linkin park ★ Knives Chau Fan-Club milkaholic HAIL MOUTHCLOUD We Stan Shuntaro★ 9 Kensa kids Zero Ultra ☆MIZI-SUA★ Kuromi luvers<3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 I <3 writing •Cat Gang• ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ ♥ Sweetheart ♥ TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Music freak fans :3 neurodivergent
YAY <33
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login



۫