Bro I’m scared
-
Someone found my number and idk what to do, she knows my name but idk her. Im genuinely scared rn
-
block their number? Its prob a friend that gave it away, or.. (WORST CASE) you could have leaked it yourself or (IF VISITING UNSAFE SITES, STRONG MAYBE) been d0xx3d (the release of your information on a "d0xx3ing forum" or "leak site" usially from a hacker who was the one who caused a databreach) if you're Concerned that its a d0xx!ng i could dm how to get the info removed.
-
The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
Block their [censored] dawg

-
I’m trying to see how they got my number yall well call her Ree for rn
-
I used to get texts from random numbers but they would say like "Nathan Lopez, get your free health Benfiets" My name is Zayden like wtf and i would get the USPS scams too, and then i signed up for the national Do not call registry
-
I had a really convincing jury duty summons text, it had my first and last name and looked entirely official- but a letter never officially showed up in my mailbox and it didn't have my full name and SSN. So honestly, I'd say ignore it and even block them because online scams nowadays just casually have your name, I'd only worry if they have your SSN, credit/debit card information, or something of that nature
-
I had a really convincing jury duty summons text, it had my first and last name and looked entirely official- but a letter never officially showed up in my mailbox and it didn't have my full name and SSN. So honestly, I'd say ignore it and even block them because online scams nowadays just casually have your name, I'd only worry if they have your SSN, credit/debit card information, or something of that nature
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text@Araghie ya i agree
It rly THAT much of a secret that "safe" companies gather n sell your info
Its creepy but i would also diable my webcam(if u swipe down to see settings, u can edit it so that u can disable it on ur phone) when im not using it, disable microphone n also delete cookies n trackers on chrome(js beside the url in chrome u can click on it to delete them) -
this reminds me of when i wouldn't tell huzz who i was when i first contacted him and he got his dad who works in IT involved

stay safe twin -
this reminds me of when i wouldn't tell huzz who i was when i first contacted him and he got his dad who works in IT involved

stay safe twin@SweetLikeTarmac In someway my friends number was connected to his dads number so when i facetimed him i saw a dude in a black hoodie staring at me with me and my little brother on cam. One way to meet ur friends parents...
-
Update: IT WAS MY GF’S BSF
-
Update: IT WAS MY GF’S BSF
-
I used to get texts from random numbers but they would say like "Nathan Lopez, get your free health Benfiets" My name is Zayden like wtf and i would get the USPS scams too, and then i signed up for the national Do not call registry
probibly the guy who owned your number before lol, if its a reocurring name that guy input his number a few places and fell for it XD
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


