Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Engagement
  3. Bro I’m scared

Bro I’m scared

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
12 Posts 7 Posters 451 Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • w1ckedsticky1983
    w1ckedsticky1983
    w1ckedsticky1983
    The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Block their [censored] dawg 😭

    Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

    ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • Lil_sillyz
      Lil_sillyz
      Lil_sillyz
      | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      I’m trying to see how they got my number yall well call her Ree for rn

      IMG_8081.png
      What my colors mean:
      What my colors mean:
      Green: online able to talk!!!
      Yellow: away
      Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
      Gray: offline
      Antispawnists DNI

      (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Its_Zayden
        Its_Zayden
        Its_Zayden
        Anti Cringe ☆★! Converse !☆★ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ @Everyone Nintendo Switch Users The Dog Type People (No Furrys Are Not Intended In The Name i ♥ weezer TheFurriesOfDNS
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        I used to get texts from random numbers but they would say like "Nathan Lopez, get your free health Benfiets" My name is Zayden like wtf and i would get the USPS scams too, and then i signed up for the national Do not call registry

        "I Don't know why furries are reccomended for me, Youtube probably likes men!!"

        "Your not him you will never be its play pretened and make believe"
        -Imaginary Olivia O Brian
        Im a nintendo typer btw

        xenth 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Araghie
          Araghie
          Araghie
          Percussionists United Pierced people Anti-Clanker Diablo 3 LGBTQ+ Of BDNS artist's..
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          I had a really convincing jury duty summons text, it had my first and last name and looked entirely official- but a letter never officially showed up in my mailbox and it didn't have my full name and SSN. So honestly, I'd say ignore it and even block them because online scams nowadays just casually have your name, I'd only worry if they have your SSN, credit/debit card information, or something of that nature

          ⋅⋆─𖤓─ ⋆⋅

          macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Araghie Araghie

            I had a really convincing jury duty summons text, it had my first and last name and looked entirely official- but a letter never officially showed up in my mailbox and it didn't have my full name and SSN. So honestly, I'd say ignore it and even block them because online scams nowadays just casually have your name, I'd only worry if they have your SSN, credit/debit card information, or something of that nature

            macncheese.
            macncheese.
            macncheese.
            Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
            wrote on last edited by macncheese.
            #7

            @Araghie ya i agree
            It rly THAT much of a secret that "safe" companies gather n sell your info
            Its creepy but i would also diable my webcam(if u swipe down to see settings, u can edit it so that u can disable it on ur phone) when im not using it, disable microphone n also delete cookies n trackers on chrome(js beside the url in chrome u can click on it to delete them)

            chinese-panda.png

            live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • SweetLikeTarmac
              SweetLikeTarmac
              SweetLikeTarmac
              ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              this reminds me of when i wouldn't tell huzz who i was when i first contacted him and he got his dad who works in IT involved
              stay safe twin

              Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
              El juno

              Its_Zayden 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                this reminds me of when i wouldn't tell huzz who i was when i first contacted him and he got his dad who works in IT involved
                stay safe twin

                Its_Zayden
                Its_Zayden
                Its_Zayden
                Anti Cringe ☆★! Converse !☆★ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ @Everyone Nintendo Switch Users The Dog Type People (No Furrys Are Not Intended In The Name i ♥ weezer TheFurriesOfDNS
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                @SweetLikeTarmac In someway my friends number was connected to his dads number so when i facetimed him i saw a dude in a black hoodie staring at me with me and my little brother on cam. One way to meet ur friends parents...

                "I Don't know why furries are reccomended for me, Youtube probably likes men!!"

                "Your not him you will never be its play pretened and make believe"
                -Imaginary Olivia O Brian
                Im a nintendo typer btw

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Lil_sillyz
                  Lil_sillyz
                  Lil_sillyz
                  | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
                  wrote on last edited by Lil_sillyz
                  #10

                  Update: IT WAS MY GF’S BSF

                  IMG_8081.png
                  What my colors mean:
                  What my colors mean:
                  Green: online able to talk!!!
                  Yellow: away
                  Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                  Gray: offline
                  Antispawnists DNI

                  (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                  Its_Zayden 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                    Update: IT WAS MY GF’S BSF

                    Its_Zayden
                    Its_Zayden
                    Its_Zayden
                    Anti Cringe ☆★! Converse !☆★ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ @Everyone Nintendo Switch Users The Dog Type People (No Furrys Are Not Intended In The Name i ♥ weezer TheFurriesOfDNS
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    @Two_Time Nah thats funny asf

                    "I Don't know why furries are reccomended for me, Youtube probably likes men!!"

                    "Your not him you will never be its play pretened and make believe"
                    -Imaginary Olivia O Brian
                    Im a nintendo typer btw

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Its_Zayden Its_Zayden

                      I used to get texts from random numbers but they would say like "Nathan Lopez, get your free health Benfiets" My name is Zayden like wtf and i would get the USPS scams too, and then i signed up for the national Do not call registry

                      xenth
                      xenth
                      xenth
                      protogen♥ Puppy Boy JJBA watcher Taken daniel hentschnel ♥ gameovers amogus Fpe fans sodikken fans .Rip mazer. Echo fw u ppl Tarmac fw<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ♪Robbie's Bugs♪
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      @Its_Zayden

                      probibly the guy who owned your number before lol, if its a reocurring name that guy input his number a few places and fell for it XD

                      uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

                      "fall into me" - forest blakk

                      "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Groups
                      • Users
                      • Tags
                      • Popular