Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Music
  3. Do you play an instrument?

Do you play an instrument?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Music
22 Posts 18 Posters 901 Views 18 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • luklukluk
    luklukluk
    luklukluk
    Gay People Femboy :3 womanism<3 im a girl Omega Yaoi Ώ Australian ppl Gigachad | Certified Puppy Taken song of the day YURI ENJOYER Belt to ass Cara's followers Pink Pony Club @Everyone The Dog Type People (No Furrys Are Not Intended In The Name roblox Eeveelution Fan! ##adhd womp womp Autistic peeps W Spotify ig Has a Youtube Channel One Piece Fans Switchbru Omega Yuri Ω chat-perms NEET yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ THE BIG BACK SQUAD Food Lovers People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things ANTI-67 NOCTURNAL homosexual Scratch.mit.edu KIIS 106.5 Slipper to Ass Detective WARNING! STUPID! LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Animal Crossing Gang
    wrote on last edited by
    #13

    no

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Chef_pp
      Chef_pp
      Chef_pp
      baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination CASEOH FAN!! BANNED Anti-Spawn
      wrote on last edited by
      #14

      I'm trying ukulele

      Junior!!!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • JadeF1re
        JadeF1re
        JadeF1re
        | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TF2 Fan! The "Happy Browsing!" Movement grupo de los pros BDNS DATABASE Anti Cringe #1 analog horror fan Tetoling Domo | Yror is #2 AO3 READER Dr pepper Insomnia fnaf nerds 日本のグループ! Luana's Beta Readers <3 you can barely read this Flareon Lovers! i love cats Orange_cats indie game fan Animal Crossing Gang nugs not drugs ''she's 17 scott'' appol GLAGGLE die of deathians chronically online [BIG SHOT]!! Snail Mail fan-club Susy ☠️☠️☠️ sweetpuddin Tamagotchi club! bug. pearto cult short person DDLC Fans Hide BDNS Ads fomo Nintendo Switch Users Green bookworms 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 =(^.".^)= miku ♡ Has a Youtube Channel Melt Ice Theria_ No Snow vocaloid Autistic peeps Тотя "GAHHHHHHHHHH!" pale as F∪CK Cuddle Puddle Strwberry Monster is anybodysengl be quit pesent ★уuмеshiррея♪ PJSK GROUP stomach book Peace and Quit certified crackhead Lesbians of DNS neurodivergent KITTYYYYYUHHH!! people don't deserve to life I <3 writing well, fuc- 3DS Users & 2DS Users chat-perms emo meself YURI ENJOYER PERSONA FAN'S NOCTURNAL ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ multi switch gang Serial alcoholics The Lords of Pillows ahh peace and quit Gonna Shit This Down Cult of froggy chair | W1ckedSticky is #3 WARNING! STUPID! grupo del clima Random People Ig Anti-Clanker #KeepBDNSSafe Everyone Edits Belt to ass stargazers @Everyone Gay People No BIRTH IN SB Thoughtful Fumbass Chud PKM FAN
        wrote on last edited by
        #15

        i play drums, i have a whole ahh drumset next to me rn

        dm me if you wanna, they're open
        my switch fc is SW-1581-4284-9034
        that's about it cya

        Chef_pp 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • JadeF1re JadeF1re

          i play drums, i have a whole ahh drumset next to me rn

          Chef_pp
          Chef_pp
          Chef_pp
          baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination CASEOH FAN!! BANNED Anti-Spawn
          wrote on last edited by
          #16

          @JadeF1re

          LUCKY!!!

          Junior!!!

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • TheArsonal
            TheArsonal
            TheArsonal
            SNEKS!!! Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ Femboy :3 I ♥ Nirvana •Cat Gang• Nintendo Switch Users
            wrote on last edited by
            #17

            I play bass (electric and double)

            In the end there is no light.
            In the end there is no hope.
            We only wait for the inevitable ruin.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Cry_babyRoyalty
              Cry_babyRoyalty
              Cry_babyRoyalty
              wrote on last edited by
              #18

              i play piano

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                I've just started playing flute and joined band. I've played around with piano for years. Do you play any instruments?

                KiwiFarmsArkavel
                KiwiFarmsArkavel
                KiwiFarmsArkavel
                Gonna Shit This Down Legion Guardians The Legion of Kiwi INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Slipper to Ass 2nd Top Poster 🥈 former staff 10kth upvoter Banned
                wrote on last edited by
                #19

                @SweetLikeTarmac said in Do you play an instrument?:

                I've just started playing flute and joined band. I've played around with piano for years. Do you play any instruments?

                I use digital instruments 🥹✌️

                

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • sophh
                  sophh
                  sophh
                  The Dog Type People (No Furrys Are Not Intended In The Name Nintendo Switch Users Greek Mythology Lovers i love cats short person Anti Cringe ☆Has Tiktok☆ Spotify ig Music freak fans :3
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #20

                  i play piano and flutee

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • bottiglia bottiglia

                    i've been playing guitar for a year :D

                    I'mmaleandboard
                    I'mmaleandboard
                    I'mmaleandboard
                    Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #21

                    @bottiglia same

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • tyler_x
                      tyler_x
                      tyler_x
                      Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #22

                      Guitar and I'm learning piano :D Although, I wish I could play more things.

                      ♥ But it refused.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • 1
                      • 2
                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Groups
                      • Users
                      • Tags
                      • Popular