My wife stopped talking to me.
-
NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
It's been 9 days...
I think she hates me now.
She's unresponsive.
Welp.
Who wants to be my new wife?
-
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
something about the delivery of this made me laugh
-
something about the delivery of this made me laugh
NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii@Yanderemenhera Good. I intended for it to be humorous.
-
@Yanderemenhera Good. I intended for it to be humorous.
@Luana.vasper It's all shi and giggles until someone says MEE!!!
-
Tell her your leaving her for her sister or smth. That should get her attention.
-
@Luana.vasper It's all shi and giggles until someone says MEE!!!
NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii@Rorschach Platonic wife, so as long as I like them, I'll only giggle and not shit.
-
Tell her your leaving her for her sister or smth. That should get her attention.
NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii@The_Traveler95 I don't even think she's alive. One second...
Yeah, I poked her. Got nothing.
-
It's been 9 days...
I think she hates me now.
She's unresponsive.
Welp.
Who wants to be my new wife?
@Luana.vasper im a straight guy, but i might be able to be a wife?
-
@Luana.vasper im a straight guy, but i might be able to be a wife?
Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid I ♡ My BF w e e d 👀🍃@Shockrat I'm crine what

-
Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid I ♡ My BF w e e d 👀🍃
@Shockrat nothing..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login