Snail Mail! -interview with SillyZ!-
-
The following was recorded on a private interview with @lil_sillyz . If you have questions and concerns. DM please, and thank you! All right reserved of the official Snail Mail publisher. Blah, blah, blah.. ENJOY!
Shockrat: "First question If you could obtain anything in the world right now what would it be?"
Sillyz: "hmmm... actual sleep."
Shockrat: "Fair enough"
Shockrat: "Questions two if you were to attempt world conquest, how and when would you do it?"
sillyz: "the hell is that?"
Shockrat: "a question."
sillyz: "wth is world conquest"
Shockrat: "I'm going to take over the world
that's world conquest."
sillyz: "ooohhh
Well I prolly wouldn't but if I could, I'd prolly scam ppl out of their money or become a griffin tiktok/instagram infuencer."
Shockrat: "ok.... ok....
Shockrat: "question three what question would you want to be asked and/or ask someone if you were interviewing them.
sillyz: "hmmmmm.?...
any questions they want idrcShockrat: "ok then i guess i'll accept that answer."
Shockrat: "Question four what's your favorite passtime?"
sillyz: "drawing or making rant layouts."
Shockrat: "last one why did you start using these forums?"
sillyz: "because i had no one else to talk to."
Shockrat: "anything to say to the readers?"
sillyz: Ermmm stay in school so u don't get CPS called bc that's what happened to my bsf"
That includes this interview! Thanks for reading!
Editor: @snail-mail
Publisher: @snail-mail
Interviewer: @shockrat
Interviewed:@lil_sillyz -
NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
I want an interview... I promise I'll give good answers.

-
interview some good answers
-
I want an interview... I promise I'll give good answers.
1# BOOK FAN!! Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi </3 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 EU Animal hospital | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! =(^.".^)= ★Loser news☆ Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist Bring BDNS back! deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. @Everyone straight allies! _chaton_ Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews Everyone Edits grounded No BIRTH IN SB Gonna Shit This Down amogus Alt among us Show Script cast!! Belt to ass danganronpa supremacyi will interview you luana!
-
I want an interview... I promise I'll give good answers.

@Luana.vasper
Yes! I was going to have people on that.. But my staff chat went wild yesterday.. -
Belt to ass DOOM FAN Stupid group purple gang •Cat Gang• Anti Cringe My twins Melt Ice ''she's 17 scott'' chat-perms Curly fries Tamagotchi club! deltarune cool ppl!😎 Damn is 😂🎉 wowzers landd :6 Straight | twotime fan Silliest Goobers INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Johnny.SS Glazer 999 Тотя hate club #wowie4life Survived a near death experience (yay) short person oh my wowie Autistic peeps WAAPPLLAPF HATER TF2 Fan! We <3 Gir Switchbru selling emojs SHAW!!!! yoylefriend .Rip mazer. xbox nostalgia w spamburger Good Riddance </3 ANTI-67 Anti-Clanker ENA FAN Single 420 certified crackhead neurodivergent Don toliver Westhelm Court Westhelm military Westhelm w chill people 9 mazurka kids Bendy <DOODLE DUMP!> 3DS Users & 2DS Users ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! straight allies! @Everyone i love cats Eeveelution Fan! `Gravity Falls` gleeby glorp indie game fan
stupidguy interview when?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
