Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. -You're craziest Hear Me Outs-

-You're craziest Hear Me Outs-

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
40 Posts 18 Posters 164 Views 15 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Dizzy-the-loser Dizzy-the-loser

    we accept Wesley, because we fear lopez!-tim bradford-also another hear me out!!

    Shockrat
    Shockrat
    Shockrat
    did the dew I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd soad SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff!
    wrote last edited by
    #27

    @Dizzy-the-loser bro just listed every main character in the rookie. like, just say the rookie, save yourself some time

    Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

    Dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Shockrat Shockrat

      @Dizzy-the-loser bro just listed every main character in the rookie. like, just say the rookie, save yourself some time

      Dizzy-the-loser
      Dizzy-the-loser
      Dizzy-the-loser
      CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms
      wrote last edited by
      #28

      @Shockrat the rookie....fine you caught me!

      Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • sharky_bit3s
        sharky_bit3s
        sharky_bit3s
        wrote last edited by
        #29

        That lizard dud3 from monsters Inc. The one who can change colors.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Someone...
          Someone...
          Someone...
          wrote last edited by
          #30

          Isabelle from animal crossing😋

          wtf
          Lancer is a bouncy little pumpkin.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Snail Mail Snail Mail

            Hey! Uh, I'm a little curious.. What is your most wild hear me out? AND WHY..? And if you had to choose to pick one of them to spend a day with, who, what, and why would you pick them?

            Demi
            Demi
            Demi
            Dr pepper AO3 READER roblox NOCTURNAL #wowie4life i love cats indie game fan The Living Tombstoner banana GLAGGLE [BIG SHOT]!! chronically online Nintendo Switch Users xbox nostalgia Green INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Melt Ice Free Afghani Women I ❤️ Gorillaz I ♥ Nirvana miku ♡ Sally Face vocaloid I <3 writing 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 chalk eaters KITTYYYYYUHHH!! neurodivergent Kuromi luvers<3 Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ purple gang Mindless Self Indulgence certified crackhead stomach book FLAMINGO SUPREMACY Peace and Quit simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ Verified Invader i <3 my computer Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ we read fanfic lol deltarune Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! OC-Maker Deltarune Fans Odetarii r.i.p classic faces OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST FANS
            wrote last edited by
            #31

            @Snail-Mail stu pickles. from the rugrats. i dont even wanna explain this one.

            Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Demi Demi

              @Snail-Mail stu pickles. from the rugrats. i dont even wanna explain this one.

              Snail Mail
              Snail Mail
              Snail Mail
              News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
              wrote last edited by
              #32

              @Demi
              This hear me out is going to be the craziest one YET 😭

              It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
              I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
              Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

              ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • AndyTheImp AndyTheImp

                Im sorry but...ollie from out of the ink machine, PLS HEAR ME OUT-

                Snail Mail
                Snail Mail
                Snail Mail
                News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                wrote last edited by
                #33

                @AndyTheImp said:

                .ollie from out of the ink machine

                I looked, it's... A choice. UH, no. images (86).jpeg

                It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                  Hey! Uh, I'm a little curious.. What is your most wild hear me out? AND WHY..? And if you had to choose to pick one of them to spend a day with, who, what, and why would you pick them?

                  Snail Mail
                  Snail Mail
                  Snail Mail
                  News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                  wrote last edited by
                  #34

                  Okay, so I know I made the post but I'll give mine. I have TWO.
                  The mascot, Jack In The Box... And Red Guy from DHMIS...
                  And I'd pick red Guy.

                  It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                  I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                  Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                  ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                    @Graveyard_artz said:

                    La Dentista from Señor Wooly

                    WHAT

                    Graveyard_artz
                    Graveyard_artz
                    Graveyard_artz
                    rip wall Flareon Lovers! The Red Army He ate them bacteria❤ Eeveelution Fan! indie game fan Dw fan X] Aggretsuko Fans warriors Magical Girls AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA die of deathians bookworms Woolys World Hide BDNS Ads Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Melt Ice Free Afghani Women Nerdydentist <3 neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans I <3 writing Kandi kids >w< Art group! Megurine Luka fan club <3 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Madoka Magica Breakcore Fans! danganronpa supremacy Kindness OC-Maker #KeepBDNSSafe Anti-Clanker we read fanfic lol Wings of Fire No BIRTH IN SB WARNING! STUPID! WE ARE FORSAKEN before-update supporter
                    wrote last edited by
                    #35

                    @Snail-Mail You heard me 🥹😍

                    ‘’ Es de anatomía
                    Idéntica a la mía
                    Su rostro es de alegría
                    El mío es de agonía ,,

                    Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Graveyard_artz Graveyard_artz

                      @Snail-Mail You heard me 🥹😍

                      Snail Mail
                      Snail Mail
                      Snail Mail
                      News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                      wrote last edited by
                      #36

                      @Graveyard_artz
                      THIS!?Screenshot 2026-10-01 6.21.14 AM.png

                      It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                      I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                      Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                      ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                      Graveyard_artz 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                        @Graveyard_artz
                        THIS!?Screenshot 2026-10-01 6.21.14 AM.png

                        Graveyard_artz
                        Graveyard_artz
                        Graveyard_artz
                        rip wall Flareon Lovers! The Red Army He ate them bacteria❤ Eeveelution Fan! indie game fan Dw fan X] Aggretsuko Fans warriors Magical Girls AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA die of deathians bookworms Woolys World Hide BDNS Ads Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Melt Ice Free Afghani Women Nerdydentist <3 neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans I <3 writing Kandi kids >w< Art group! Megurine Luka fan club <3 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Madoka Magica Breakcore Fans! danganronpa supremacy Kindness OC-Maker #KeepBDNSSafe Anti-Clanker we read fanfic lol Wings of Fire No BIRTH IN SB WARNING! STUPID! WE ARE FORSAKEN before-update supporter
                        wrote last edited by
                        #37

                        @Snail-Mail Yyyyup 😁😁 wait till you see how she looks in the books 😋😋

                        ‘’ Es de anatomía
                        Idéntica a la mía
                        Su rostro es de alegría
                        El mío es de agonía ,,

                        Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Graveyard_artz Graveyard_artz

                          @Snail-Mail Yyyyup 😁😁 wait till you see how she looks in the books 😋😋

                          Snail Mail
                          Snail Mail
                          Snail Mail
                          News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                          wrote last edited by
                          #38

                          @Graveyard_artz
                          OH GOD.....😨

                          It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                          I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                          Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                          ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                          Graveyard_artz 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                            @Graveyard_artz
                            OH GOD.....😨

                            Graveyard_artz
                            Graveyard_artz
                            Graveyard_artz
                            rip wall Flareon Lovers! The Red Army He ate them bacteria❤ Eeveelution Fan! indie game fan Dw fan X] Aggretsuko Fans warriors Magical Girls AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA die of deathians bookworms Woolys World Hide BDNS Ads Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Melt Ice Free Afghani Women Nerdydentist <3 neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans I <3 writing Kandi kids >w< Art group! Megurine Luka fan club <3 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Madoka Magica Breakcore Fans! danganronpa supremacy Kindness OC-Maker #KeepBDNSSafe Anti-Clanker we read fanfic lol Wings of Fire No BIRTH IN SB WARNING! STUPID! WE ARE FORSAKEN before-update supporter
                            wrote last edited by Graveyard_artz
                            #39

                            @Snail-Mail In my defense you said craziest hear me outs
                            IMG_0449.jpeg IMG_0450.jpeg
                            Plus I love my wife

                            ‘’ Es de anatomía
                            Idéntica a la mía
                            Su rostro es de alegría
                            El mío es de agonía ,,

                            Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Graveyard_artz Graveyard_artz

                              @Snail-Mail In my defense you said craziest hear me outs
                              IMG_0449.jpeg IMG_0450.jpeg
                              Plus I love my wife

                              Snail Mail
                              Snail Mail
                              Snail Mail
                              News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                              wrote last edited by
                              #40

                              @Graveyard_artz
                              YES, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY WILD...

                              It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                              I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                              Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                              ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • 1
                              • 2
                              • Login

                              • Don't have an account? Register

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Groups
                              • Users
                              • Tags
                              • Popular